Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/24/2011 in Posts

1. sad face sad face, get outta here with ya feelingz chump! no one cares
    2 points
  2. photohunt niggaz. i'm a couple days late. suck my bawlz. popular phrase glow duplicate stained(my drunken piss on some assholes lawn chair) liquid screwed(if dude was an actual person) safe(in more ways then one) trash nook(my dogs own personal room in my room) follow/lead the perv ps. i don't like how shitty the quality of my photos get after i compress them for faster uploading into photobucket. suggestions...?
    2 points
  3. the chick is a model http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danielle_Lloyd http://www.britsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12843 she even did a spread for playboy zero doubt this is all bullshit at this point.
    2 points
  4. Re: Favorite Flickr Flicks If 5 people prop this post, i'll post at least 50-60 more pictures.
    2 points
  5. ha, are you kidding? with that lumpy ass frame and shaggy from scooby doo mop that bitch is out of your league. lol *and practical hover-hand. if she was in a bikini contest a boob honk would have been correct
    2 points
  6. So I was in between classes today having a smoke and got to talking to this guy I see around campus and talk to occasionally when having a smoke. Cool guy, chill, anyways our conversation moves to him talking about his wife and how they've been trying to have kids for 3 years and he's sterile and all. I'm thinking that this dude is getting super personal, why the hell would he be telling me this? Then comes the strangest part Dude offers me $5,000 to get his wife pregnant. WHAT THE FUCK Dude wants me to sign legal documents and shit, get tested and bring results and whatnot. I have a girl friend and don't know what to tell her. I mean, I'm seriously considering it cause 5 g's sounds nice but I would have no contact with the kid(s) and I'm not sure what to do... get a lawyer to help me with the documents? Tell my gf the situation or keep it from her, go through with it at all? Should I ask for more money? I mean I'd be giving them a kid... Dude's wife: Input?
    1 point
  7. OUTKAST FT. SLICK RICK - DA ART OF STORY TELLIN' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o5IWYquj5c DIZZEE RASCAL FT. EL-P, PIMP C, AND BUN B - MEGAMASTER 1.0 PROJECT PAT FT. LORD INFAMOUS - SO HIGH TAME ONE - CONCERTO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fep5CqKe0Jw THE MINUTEMEN - THIS AIN'T NO PINIC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzyzVZZfUfM FAT JON & NAS - HOW YOU FEEL/IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL
    1 point
  8. You will need the the FLAC filter here . I personally use this other program called Spek to check transcodes and its pretty simple and to the point. Supports drag and drop, etc. That second example doesn't look too bad to me, judging from the cutoff at 20khz it looks like a 320 mp3.
    1 point
  9. if the ohio thread gets shut down then ill actually have to paint graffiti.. shit.
    1 point
  10. wow dude, no. no no no no no. bigger wastes of paint i have never seen edit: WAIT A MINUTE! is that THE green fence? the spot that every single writer in the country has been DYING to hit but is too scared too because its so hot???? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn props. you guys fucking KILLED that one green fence! i didnt think id ever see people hittin that green fence so savagely but WHOA, you guys did it. and you made is soooo sexy. its all hips and nips. green fence. think about it.
    1 point
  11. i bet that girl's crotch smells like ham.
    1 point
  12. Hot darn this page is sick. Heres a gucci horse. Ink/adobe. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  13. there will never be a caligula comparison that doesnt have a fat chick in the picture. never.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. And I had the day off so I decided to redo my mask. Gerry Cheevers tribute.
    1 point
  16. saw cdoe saw a brain saw saw
    1 point
  17. track stars ontario northland pilsbury good shit my man
    1 point
  18. Glad you got a flick of that for me. Long story short: I was puttin' a throw on this wall that turned out to be a giraffe, insult to injury was that a WW2 holdout Japanese kamikaze fighter pilot thought that the giraffe was an anti aircraft gun. bing bam boom, dead giraffe. Last time I ever go writing while on safari.
    1 point
  19. injury these always seem to be releasing with those pin stripes. these > those
    1 point
  20. As you all can see "Jabari Daniels" is out of the game for trying to call me out (Which I believe is the second or third time under different names.) I'm letting all you fucks get your crying to eachother out of your system this past week and that's why I haven't been doing shit about it. I figure if you all call eachother bitches, hos and whatever else you rap kids use to demean, you'll eventually get tired. How many more pages are we going to ruin? What do we have now 5-6? Peace out "Jabari" I'll keep doing my abstract canvasses while you talk big things and never make them happen. P.S. You're only mad because you can't afford one. Way to tell me how to do my job by the way, when you're one of three or four that cause ALL the shit in here. With that being said; Mind@ease, Celt, Dru-nkkid, whoever else. Let it go or more people are out and eventually I'll just shut the page down. And the first person that talks shit about me threatening to shut the page down again is gone for good. I'll see you krazy phat taggerz tonight. Let's see if we can all hug it out by then. -Lost 113 OTR WYS *One last thing... Talk to me about this "Real Hiphop Graffiti"? I was out crushing fools in emcee battles all through the 90's right before I went out and crushed their surrounding neighborhood with style. Where were you??? Probably at home, finishing your homework and getting ready for bedtime. I was born and raised in these streets we all paint, living the life in the golden era of real hiphop...Not some suburban transplant like some people who frequent this site. This ain't no comeback, I've never left. There's fresh paint and ink popping up from me all the time. I've taken some steps back and scaled down over the years because I'm a GROWN ASS MAN with a real life, not some smoked-out manchild who has no identity outside of graffiti. I've got almost 20 years in this scene...Holler back when you do. Why am I even justifying against this fool? You cats doing your thing know the deal. -Respect to those here who deserve it.
    1 point
  21. That hurts my feelings nark, its ok i'll go have your stripper whore girlfriend cheer me up!!! hahahaha Yo ex why dont you make us another great rap video to laugh at, maybe use ure fuck bois girlfriend this time!
    1 point
  22. agreed. http://5secondfilms.com/watch/magic_show_volunteer/
    1 point
  23. bump onyas dardy air maxes..
    1 point
  24. HA. cool pic. We need more eco taging.
    1 point
  25. This motherfucker is rocking girl jeans tucked into ugg boots, crying about his mural getting dissed all while painting smiley faces over throws and tags on gates.
    1 point
  26. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYzfxz-lLeA Flying headbutt... Copper awarded 3.3m compo
    1 point
  27. LOOK AT YOUR DAMN SELF! THAT BITCH WOULDA LAUGHED IF YOU GOT YOUR SHIRT 1.75% OFF. :lol: HOW YOU GONNA BE IN THAT PIC AND THEN TRY AND CALL HER OUT :lol::lol: TAKE THE L DELETE THAT PIC HOMO.
    1 point
  28. bludfart makes me wanna fap all the time.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00