Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/23/2011 in all sections

1. It's funny when you can scroll back a few hundred pages and see some of these fools graf careers unfold on the internet. To go from humble toy trying to be down to cocky thug love ghetto blaster in the matter of a few hundred pages is hilarious to me. not ONE single G in this game is on here sqwuakin like some of you fools. take notes, act right.
    3 points
  2. I had a quick look, and I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I was just sent this today. This one's for animal lovers alike, anyone who appreciates that bond you form after years with your furry companion... Definitely an emotional video.
    2 points
  3. that katie perry gif kinda makes me wanna fap. just sayin.
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. The name is just a front, we don't want any of you here.
    2 points
  6. 100 from all over. Most are video freeze frames.
    1 point
  7. I got mines for free:)
    1 point
  8. please beat the shit outta green bay
    1 point
  9. YO POS YOU MAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    1 point
  10. boo fucking hooo. im pretty sure we won. and thats why your foot sucking coach is crying. STAIRWAY TO SEVEN.........
    1 point
  11. went to see burlesque at the cheapie theater today. it was very very very gay.
    1 point
  12. hahaha! that shit was funny. did you see when the one with the red hair tried to shake the cops hand and the cop was like "nah i'm good."
    1 point
  13. FUCK A CHICAGO BEAR BITCHES! GREEN BAY SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  14. I never post on here for a reason. My opinion doesnt even matter, and I don't even paint in columbus anymore, mainly because I hate the scene here.....More EGO than talent for the most part......but I have to say one thing. Mind@Ease.......what are you doin man?? You used to be one of the most humble cats that I'd ever met. We used to talk about how that was one of the most important qualities for a great writer to have...not just talent, or style, or fundamentals, or knowing their history.......Being a real ass mother fucker, thats what matters. And you are a real mother fucker.....thats why I don't get what you're doing...YOU should know that you don't have shit to prove, so why start fights and talk bullshit just because you can? Raskoe is one of the illest writers to come out of Ohio period in my opinion, wouldn't you rather have a cat like that respect you instead of being able to say "Yea, I beat that dudes ass", or "I punked that lil bitch, he was lucky." RESPECT is worth WAY MORE than fear or intimidation, just like humility will get you way more than ego. If you want to tell everyone how you're the shit so that you can fool some bitch and fuck her that night, go for it, be egotistical as fuck and get what you want if thats what you've gotta do....But real recognizes real......Respect those who you want to be respected by. Respect no one and end up alone getting laughed at by everyone you knew who was your supposed "Friend". When you're dope, humility is all that you need, because your style and who you are speaks for itself. You shouldn't feel the need to justify your coolness to everyone if you are truly running shit....... I'm not posting this to start shit, or talk shit, its just a true ass statement from someone who knows. This comment is here to make people think about what theyre saying on here and in REAL LIFE, not piss anyone off. Being humble and letting your paint talk for you, thats how real cats let everyone know whats up and what theyre about. Thats what you used to think too...... And for anyone who wants to disregard what I said because of who I am.... 1.You don't know me anymore 2.I know that I'm not shit, and I don't claim to be shit.......................................................................But I still have the ability to drop some knowledge when needed. PEACE AND GO PAINT
    1 point
  15. this page sure is the opposite of 1337
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. the fuck you talkin bout dna, that shits just plain nansty. what you gonna do, go pourin tap water over top the mattress's, givem a back scratch with yer thumbnail and watch tyson sperm grow like fuckin sea monkeys? fuck all that dna talk grab the fuckin pipes.
    1 point
  18. Oh! thanks for that clarification.
    1 point
  19. it's been around forever, but these had to be the golden days
    1 point
  20. OUCH! you totally burned me dude! ;)
    1 point
  21. I really don't mind spiders, my only fear is that one will lay eggs in my cheek and the babies will start eating my skin and come bursting out one day. This fear comes from a small scary story book I read when I was a kid. I still have the book too. Edit: I can't find the exact picture, but the guy who illustrated the book is Stephen Gammell.
    1 point
  22. Whoa you forgot these...with the pocket!
    1 point
  23. rather see that bitch and your paint stash more than anyone wants to see any of your pieces you only talk shit to haps and raskoe cause you are looking for attention people who cant shine hard try to act hard just the truth sorry
    1 point
  24. Side note: Pops says delete her # big homie says hit her up randomly to see what up What does BSM click say?
    1 point
  25. The outback is calling you russ! its time to hit the road...
    1 point
  26. let me clarify... my girl showed me trhese off her facebook someone she seen.excuse my english im from qc.i thought that person was ridiculously ugly and wanted to share. loser
    1 point
  27. we usually like to post pics of girls in the smash or trash thread...if you're going to post pics of dudes, they have to look like really hot chicks. So then when someone says they would smash them you can him a faggot....so basically what I'm saying is...you're doing it wrong. Faggot!
    1 point
  28. I always hear writers talk of the work try do on the rails. Yet I have the main N/S line in my back yard and stay checkin 12oz metal heads and flicker. I never see y'all tho??? Probably, levs? Haps you are one lucky kid you know that? Raskoe too, he was fixin to cath that ass whoopin his damn self. BUT.... Naturally y'all punked the fuck out, as usual for y'all Internet talkers Just like another certain someone who likes to run threir mouth on here then back the fuck back, OVER THE GODDAMN PHONE! I'm tellin you man, kids are pussies these days Now for you kids flossin, I normally wouldn't do this but I'll give ya a Lil taste of what I'm workin with.... All AA's PS ya can't get arrested if ya ain't done shit
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00