Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/27/2010 in Posts

1. not really sure where to put this.. so i'll leave it here...
    4 points
  2. Re: Montreal and NYC Trip 2010 best $5 i ever spent. amazing church thats all from Montreal new york pics coming soon
    2 points
  3. I tried pointing out the lameness in VIP when somone posted a download link. TPW moderators stepped in and dismissed my claims of wackness and said that shit is good music. Then they jerked each other off using mustache wax as lube, and all got matching ironic tattoo's and rode off on their fixys.
    2 points
  4. And some of these. See how totally unsick these people look. Footed jams are ill in all the right ways.
    2 points
  5. TRANNIES BEING "HOT" YOU SAY? HMMMMMM,NO/HOMO SHOULD SAY YOU?
    2 points
  6. It's been awhile. Heard you fuckin' herbs fuckin up the program. Half time with Jerry "The Logo" West BBQ @ the half on Christmas day in LA Finish watching the game. Bah humbug! Jump in the wifes beast. Go to moms house, she gives me a penguin ornament. Come home. Decide to go watch True Grit Come home and medicate. Laundry Go to sleep, the view from our window. :o
    2 points
  7. So I went to Montreal. I guess its not a very exotic vacation place, but it was dope. Cheap food, beer, and strippers. Graffiti everywhere. Great weather and beautiful architecture. Here are some pics. Also PS my camera died after leaving Montreal and getting to New York (pics part 2) so there are pics my gf took enjoy building where revok and norm had an instilation. we got yelled at by security for taking pics so my gf pic of it turned out blurry amazing late night meals
    1 point
  8. Of course there is. There is Sixer/Stalk/Slue/Tysen/Koma/ i dont know if the paedae and shux are still running (havent looked.).. And whatever that red fence in aptos has running. Last i saw it had Ormie on it. Keep your eyes peeled. theres alot of hidden spots everywhere.
    1 point
  9. i miss all the females that used to post on 12oz, because it feels like a sausage fest here now.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. chiliando .. kinda cold out but might head out to the bar
    1 point
  12. that taurus is so much cooler than mine was. Yea baby. I backed into a tree and was too broke to get the back window fixed which was all well and good until a pool of water gathered back there and my car became a rolling mosquito nursery. Smelled like a swamp in that bitch
    1 point
  13. I'LL SAY WHAT I KNOW SOME ARE THINKING....YALL NIGGAS BEAT YOUR DICKS TO SOME BUSTED ASS BITCHES
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Oh shit, there's a surprise I never saw coming :rolleyes2:
    1 point
  16. You should of just named this thread the "this is not a san jose thread" so they won't close it bro.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Got this one in all matte stainless, polished all control + barrel.
    1 point
  19. Re: Montreal and NYC Trip 2010 this spot was a bitch to find but it was worth it
    1 point
  20. Hey whos got my book? lol Someone I know got this in their book for Christmas. And they don't even know yet. Start this one yesterday during the blizzard. This will be full color. Shit ain't even half done. Thanx Revenge looks great. Keep shit up Woe I like to piss in the snow too.. Happy New Year Connecticut!
    1 point
  21. More Snow piled up on the fire escape. Whats behind door #1? Fuck this, I'll take the basement shortcut. Coming out the basement Walking to the train, hope it's running. Mad snow. Escelators in Manhattan, motherfuckers making it happen and making to work. Not too many people made it though, between vacations and snow pussies it was dead enough to not be mad crowded here. Bringing the bread in. Made it to my desk, no work requests, no emails, oontz all day son.
    1 point
  22. zed thanks for all the tips, turns out my boys dad is some kinda engineer and builds n wires some crazy shit at his work and i told him what i was doing he i think now after all he showed me n told me im just about a certified electrician, lolz, and the gauge wire we use on train layouts is to small for anything he uses so he gave me enough for my whole layout and all the switchs, i gave him an old MR mag with a how 2 make ur own walk-around throttle so maybe ill get lucky n his pops will make me 1, as for the weathering, yea i posted awhile back my first weathering ever i did on some granners that came wit a 2003 shoprite trainset that i got through a trade, i recently just repainted the unit....from this too this i kept the numbers the same everything else is swaped for espee, n 4 kicks, also zed thanks for the sawdust dip worked awsome, n fresh, real nice cars, gr also n get some track!
    1 point
  23. hey at least you`re in berlin, so you have some good parties going on for sure. im stuck in tallinn with tons of snow and nothing going on watching maestro right now, great portrait of a early new york scene . if anyone`s interested theres couple of books covering the same era: first one`s prolly easier to find: Kurt B. Reighley Looking for the Perfect Beat: The Art and Culture of the DJ and the other one is kind of a disco gem: Albert Goldman - Disco its mainly photographs, but also great written words in the spirit of the 70s. i actually scanned a lot of photos from that book, may dump them in here, if anyones interested. mostly black and white flicks of black gay men sweattin in the discotheques : )
    1 point
  24. evening all, sokem for soker ASK
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. oh werm your so hip hop with your youtube videos and such.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. hey where the bhl scribe at safeco that shit had me rollin behind homeplate loungin we should have lee, lincicom and felix but they had to draft morrow bitch ass instead of tim l. what going on those management
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00