Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/25/2010 in all sections

1. 3 points
    If by "everything" you mean being a herbie little online cunt who cries about getting negaprops, well yeah you are better than everyone else because I've never seen anyone get so butt hurt over that shit. Merry Christmas you fucking cunt. Cry about it. Merry Christmas 12oz, I banned this faggot. My reason for banning him "You're a rusty twat that needs to be put down."
  2. 3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. 2 points
    dont contaminate a merry christmas thread with your homosexual stalking attempts towards yours truly. didnt your mom tell you that if youre not asleep early enough, santa wont bring you the ecko unlimited shirt you wanted for christmas? the girls asleep and im drinking. go beat off to pictures ive posted of the girls ive fucked this last month in smash or trash you homo.
  5. 2 points
  6. 2 points
    Frosted mug style. Was good. Brussel sprouts, garlic, sage leaf, bacon and lemon juice. Surprisingly good. Been a minute since I made this. Salmon with chili cucumber salad. So damn good. I am happy.
  7. 1 point
    Everyone gets a piece."Its Uter-us, not Uter-you"
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
    well I just started prepping all the food for sinner today, cant wait, looks fuucking nice, will try and remember to take flicks but already started drinkign as well so have to see what happens
  10. 1 point
    aint any NEEDS in life but pussy weed and alcohol. in other words, set up a board in your backyard.
  11. 1 point
    havent lifted in awhile will have to get into the gym see how it goes.2011 big heavy lifts...that ups hollow is nice.
  12. 1 point
    shit yeah big up to the oontzers, funny off the eggnog.
  13. 1 point
    Happy oontzmas everyone, I'm just happy my son didn't wake up earlier than he did, now it is 8 in the morning I'm thinking of having a drink, gotta kill this hangover somehow
  14. 1 point
    "IN MOTHER RUSSIA, BUILDING PAINT YOU!"
  15. 1 point
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. .
  16. 1 point
    massgraff,laughslast,and everyone else will get free 1000 thousand cans for christmas,HO HO HO HOOOOOOOO
  17. 1 point
    The very nature of graffiti is an ever-evolving thing for writers. I think it's natural that a lot of us change our reasons for writing as time goes on. I know that personally my idea of graffiti has completely changed since I first started painting. My reasons for doing it back then were admittedly pretty stupid. As time went on, however, I started to realize things and grow up but never could grow out of graffiti. I used to look up to so many writers until I met them and realized what kind of people they were. There's really only a small percentage of writers whom I can truly respect as people. Some of my personal observations - Most writers seem to have narcissistic tendencies (as much as we don't want to admit). The very nature of graffiti is a narcissistic act. A lot of writers seem to suffer from mental disorders which can explain for many of their actions. It's the whole dissociative act of painting a piece and losing yourself in this odd world that isn't your everyday life. You're just dipping out for a while and forgetting all your problems which doesn't solve anything but simply sets the mind at ease temporarily. It's also the whole act of lashing out or venting or destroying shit. Most of us are bipolar and suffer from OCD, ADD, ADHD, HIV, ESPN, etc. and graffiti seems to satisfy many of the aspects of these disorders for many people. A lot of writers seem to sway in the direction of being really ignorant and just wanting to fuck shit up and do ignorant shit...... or they're intellectual and their reasons for painting have to do with politics and social or humanitarian issues and it's something of a backlash or revolt against society.... There's also some kind of middle ground too I guess which is the writers that are just artistic and like to do creative shit or people that just like to simply paint and are completely normal(yall are few and far between tho)..... but either way everyone seems to enjoy doing whatever the fuck they want and not being told otherwise and getting away with it again and again and again. For me it's always been something constant and ever-evolving even when shit in my life was at a standstill. I always loved that it didn't cost me anything either because I've never really seen much wealth in my life.
  18. 1 point
    murry christmas my dudes....
  19. 1 point
    depths is sick with it,smooth throwie's, hand styles and peaces! Good shit!
  20. 1 point
    oh hey guys. ive been verbally buttfucked by 90% of this graffiti forum. even after ive been exposed for my whiny pms to mods about my "unwarranted" tampons i pretend i dont care about getting, im still in here tryna get some attention from mostly dudes. ill even toss in a few comments about how 12oz sucks, and how my made up girlfriend hates having anal sex. not to mention, my extreme dislike for wrongly set internet clocks. oh, and my extreme paranoia about some online br0s "bashing me" in real life. yours truly, -seriousone. better luck in 2011, faggot.
  21. 1 point
    Yelling, Smelling, and Telling.
  22. 1 point
    Rhode Island Party Thread Tresixo getting brokebacked DAO photoshop thread ORLY thread jumping the shark
  23. 1 point
    You made me laugh. I'll revise posts to sound more like a female. just kidding!
  24. 1 point
    User Most Likely To Get A Wu-Tang Tattoo: .......... is......
  25. 1 point
    Best Thread: keepitrails "oh deer". Biggest Fail at Life: seriousone. Least Likely to Succeed: wiggerneck. Most Likely to Succeed: givin it to keepitrail. dudes got the midas touch, no homo. Top Poster: that niggy caligula. Most "UMAD": soup in that terrorist thread/shit got real brasil/my girl is better than yours. Gayest Post: ATTENTION MODERATORS: PLEASE FIX FORUM CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00