Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/18/2010 in all sections

1. 4 points
  2. i'm trying to push 30k but there's no chance i'll get it. being funny on a consistent basis is too much to ask for me. i'm happier posting pictures of taylor swift.
    3 points
  3. RAPE- bitch gives up the ass on some spur of the moment shit.....later when she realized she fucked up... "he raped me!!!" RACE- dude stashes a 3 pack of prime ribeye steaks in the baby carrier....gets caught " i aint steal shit, you just framin me 'cause im black" FAGGOTS lil bitch walks by and says some bullshit about how another guy looks hella cute and has a delicious looking ass..... afterwards guy breaks out a boxcutter and opens up faggots face and commences to skull stomp said faggot into a coma.....when faggot wakes up.... "he did that because i am gay".... people need to grow a backbone and stop bullshittin.
    2 points
  4. Never mind, I just drank a Gatorade and pretty much immediately puked it back up, still cold. Still got mad props though, still not giving a fuck!
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. I dont know if ive been around long enough for one, but some of those are on point haha! SUKI DRUE
    2 points
  7. I always thought they collapsed because a 747 hit them. I'm just saying. and, wouldnt the weight of the top floors collapsing cause the lower floors to buckle, looking as if it was exploded by a bomb?
    1 point
  8. had all but 2 of them issues.. Use to be where I'm from, it was about our only "source" for graff flicks. No scene, no graff mags, no internet shit, nothen. But I use to stare at them flicks for days, and to this day they are still good selections. I also remember getting the graff issue of Rap Pages in like 96 or 97 I think. That had more flicks. Wish I still had the copy to.
    1 point
  9. L O L THIS KID NEEDS TO TAKE HIS LOSS AND GET OUT OF LINE, CHANNEL ZERO HAS MORE FEELINGS TO HURT.
    1 point
  10. that was clearly a set up, the dolphin didn't even know how to rape until the CIA taught it to. also the dolphin couldn't even swim at first so the CIA arranged lessons for it. as soon as the dolphin started its rape attack it was arrested. obvious entrapment
    1 point
  11. ATTENTION WHORE- somebody with a low post count who doesn't receive much attention on an online graffiti forum makes a random thread about "pulling FAKE cards" just to get a rep....and then will probably get mad when someone points it out. "i didn't make this thread for props!!"
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Uh...yeah, that sounds like exactly why he did it...also you should have used NIGGERS instead of race, it fits in better...
    1 point
  14. stolen off some dudes blog.
    1 point
  15. normally I would be grossed out by midgets, but those are the hottest white trash wigger midgets I've ever seen, so smash after 5 beers.
    1 point
  16. Well that's what I thought but your buddy doesn't seem to think so. Unless he's just trying to piss me off for whatever reason.
    1 point
  17. Dude is killer paranoid. He's got the PM game locked though. Me and my mates are a bit old for the whole 'hunt down and bash' someone over the internet thing.
    1 point
  18. I would like to thank my wife's new boyfriend for ripping this apart last week. Cheers..
    1 point
  19. i only used two little features.. the big clock and winamp controls the clock is from a bundle called ants marching the winamp is from a bundle called simplicity black i barely use them anymore so i took them off recently current
    1 point
  20. I did a quick search for train signals in this thread, but I didn't see anything so if this has already been posted, I'm sorry. This is good learning for anyone who spends any amount of time on the tracks, unless you don't mind getting run over or cut in half. Train signal meanings for the US ---> http://www.railroadsignals.us/basics/basics4.htm#Signal_Colors_and_Their_Meaning_ KEEP IN MIND THAT SIGNALS ARE DIFFERENT FOR OTHER COUNTRIES, AND CAN ALSO DIFFER FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
    1 point
  21. i love the way u use cap letters in ya name u herd .
    1 point
  22. im 26... shes 40 something. her daughter was my old room mate. she wanted weed. so i tried to get my guy. he wasnt available. so i called this other guy i dont really like calling. before we got weed her and i were alone...flirting...laughing...drunk. then he got there. he's just socially awkward. he was real quiet. so she got real quiet. i had to drive him home. /deal breaker.
    1 point
  23. Who gives a fuck. they're little green bars on a forum!
    1 point
  24. Australian Breadmakers Eddy Current suppression Ring Ooga Boogas Shutdown 66 Straight arrows Total Control U.V.Race
    1 point
  25. Pick a name and stick with it, you're not Prince.
    1 point
  26. i miss elementary school.... because of THIS.
    1 point
  27. First attempt at this method. Kinda messed up, but it turned out alright.
    1 point
  28. CALIg this is just somethign i found and im sure cali g made it
    1 point
  29. "I keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids rugged I never wear rubbers bitch, if I get AIDS, fuck it!"
    1 point
  30. jerst finished this one, oil and spraypaint roughly 48" x 48", thought it belongd in here
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00