Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/13/2010 in all sections

1. 2 points
    thepiratebay.com Learn to torrent <3
  2. 2 points
  3. 2 points
  4. 2 points
    Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD** postin what i got-day late. TEETH LONG EXPOSURE BRICK ENTRANCE DIZZY MACRO FOREIGN GLUTTONY DOMESTIC----it is not GOOD POSTS UP THERE
  5. 2 points
    Over the summer I did a lil series called "Sweet Treats" because my son and I ate ice cream for breakfast for a week straight... it was so fucking hot in vegas. ------- I haven't painted in acrylics in a while (I've been busy) but this was from a show I had earlier this year:
  6. 2 points
  7. 1 point
    she turned 21 today. GET MAD ETHUG FAGGOTS. SHE'S MY GIRL.
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
    Re: $%37984gt52973498ty A BRAND NEWWWWW CAR!!!!
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
    So did any one actually do a source code audit to make sure LOIC does not open any backdoors on the on the operators machine? It seems a little crazy to me to think this many people would download "hacker" software without the faintest idea of what is going on. Any way Casek, thanks for the article postings earlier.
  12. 1 point
  13. 1 point
    you deserve some props for being so kick ass
  14. 1 point
    not much going on around the yard today, here's a few..
  15. 1 point
    Word? You can ask her to buy Dutches for you now
  16. 1 point
    I've never been able to like triscuits. They've always tasted like mini-wheats dry without any goodness. Well sorry doesn't put the triscuits in my stomach now does it????
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
    lol thanks dude. More tours to come!
  19. 1 point
    [ATTACH]150151[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]150152[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]150153[/ATTACH]
  20. 1 point
  21. 1 point
    ^^^NFL game rewind. It costs like $20, but you can see all of the seasons games in HD (and no commercials) through the playoffs.
  22. 1 point
    I fucking love how faggots sit around and argue about whats REALLY going on with the government mannnnn when they don't know fucking dick. You will never know the truth, you will never know what really happens. Start your sentence with "I think..." or "IMO..." because you know nothing, you're just another civilian in this country blabbing your fat mouth like every other moron killing the vibe at a party. Take a fucking seat Julian Assange
  23. 1 point
    yessssss now i can legally buy her drinks to sneak roofies into... dont worry injury.i like her tooo.;)
  24. 1 point
    Dear Symbols, That movie is fucking tragic. -Realism
  25. 1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. 1 point
    STYLEISKING just saw the movie over the weekend.
  28. 1 point
  29. 1 point
    fucking wizards run milwaukee... sidenote swordfish doesnt go anywhere without his Madison Mallards hat & teach me how to bucky shirt..
  30. 1 point
    id like to see that iornlak wall a month from now! the graff is dope, but im sure it will be light shades of pink and grey after that paint is in the sun
  31. 1 point
    Host18 or 31 Flavors... whatever you call yourself these days, It truly saddens me that in this current age of graffiti, that writers like yourself are even allowed to ride the coat tales of others and participate in this game. You were the one that took it upon your self to post someone's State Issued I.D. on 12oz. It took 6 years for this event to catch up to you, and it still astonishes me that so many people even brushed shoulders with you and gave you a pass for your actions. You can play the situation however you want to those who were not there. I called you a dry snitch to your face and fallowed that up with multiple punches. Your boy jumped in on your behalf and in return multiple people jumped in on my behalf. At no point did I sucker punch you in the back of the head. There were 20+ people (including your girl, your crew mate, locals, and people I don't even get along with) in attendance who know what happened. Your boy got kicked in the face for jumping into a fight that was between me and you. Not once during the fight while waving YOUR white flags and extending YOUR olive branches of peace (handshakes) did you have anything otherwise to say. Afterwords, I posted up for 1 hour by the wall my crew was painting in case you had any changes of thought about how the fight was resolved. Instead, you packed your cans, got in your car and drove off. Only now after the fight do you try to make stories, excuses & denials for your actions; in attempt to change the facts of these events to maintain whatever shitty image you have falsely created over the past 6 years. But the truth remains, that you can only fool so many people for so long... I'll see you around soon enough... -ETHER MADE U LOOK
  32. 1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. 1 point
    You got off lucky... they gave me crabs.
  36. 1 point
  37. 1 point
    uploading flicks from last night PW autorack + a blizzard + white fills + a hit of acid = a $$$$ night.
  38. 1 point
  39. 1 point
  40. 1 point
    It's because you're not old enough to view that content. Have your parents remove the parental lock off your internet.
  41. 1 point
    SOME FLICKS ARE IN FLORIDA
  42. 1 point
  43. 1 point
  44. 1 point
  45. 1 point
  46. 1 point
  47. 1 point
    Where's the color at? Streets looking kinda blank.
  48. 1 point
    The bike shop girl Dottie in Pee Wee's Big Adventure, real name Elizabeth Daily, was also a recording artist in the early 80s and did two of the songs in the club scene in Scarface.
  49. 1 point
  50. 1 point
    Tore-down and cleaned up my 1998 GT Pro Performer this weekend . It's nothing special , but it is the bike I ride at Ray's MTB . It's amazing that aluminum foil & white vinegar can clean up 12 years of rust & neglect . :cool: Put Kenda Black/Tan tires on it , and Red GT Racing Grips , along with a Viscount General Seat , I still need a rear brake so I can set the Gyro up .
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00