Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/13/2010 in all sections

1. 5 points
    me and my fiancee had a housewarming party yesterday. we made a ton of food. here are some pictures to make you hungry. dessert table blueberry basil cupcakes chocolate banana cookies chocolate orange balls lamb meatballs polenta and balsamic sauteed portabella bites meats and cheeses mini caprese salad bites obligatory chips and dip
  2. 2 points
    thepiratebay.com Learn to torrent <3
  3. 2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. 2 points
    Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD** postin what i got-day late. TEETH LONG EXPOSURE BRICK ENTRANCE DIZZY MACRO FOREIGN GLUTTONY DOMESTIC----it is not GOOD POSTS UP THERE
  6. 2 points
    Over the summer I did a lil series called "Sweet Treats" because my son and I ate ice cream for breakfast for a week straight... it was so fucking hot in vegas. ------- I haven't painted in acrylics in a while (I've been busy) but this was from a show I had earlier this year:
  7. 2 points
  8. 2 points
    forsit youre wrong, but who cares its better to keep these information-free anyway one of my all time fav. oye's kill
  9. 1 point
    she turned 21 today. GET MAD ETHUG FAGGOTS. SHE'S MY GIRL.
  10. 1 point
    I'd suck dick for money. A surprisingly low amount of money... BSM
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
    Should have been a clear sign some shit was about to go down.
  15. 1 point
    Word? You can ask her to buy Dutches for you now
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
    [ATTACH]150151[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]150152[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]150153[/ATTACH]
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
    my dad was very poor and had to eat beans and crackers alot for dinner. he hates crackers now.and so do i. fuck triscuits.the only good cracker is a graham cracker.oh and this cracker... she kinda looks like the chic from medium or maybe it was the closer...idk but one of those blonde bitches you see on the tvbox.
  23. 1 point
    I fucking love how faggots sit around and argue about whats REALLY going on with the government mannnnn when they don't know fucking dick. You will never know the truth, you will never know what really happens. Start your sentence with "I think..." or "IMO..." because you know nothing, you're just another civilian in this country blabbing your fat mouth like every other moron killing the vibe at a party. Take a fucking seat Julian Assange
  24. 1 point
    yessssss now i can legally buy her drinks to sneak roofies into... dont worry injury.i like her tooo.;)
  25. 1 point
  26. 1 point
    oye goes hard, some dope spots and hella tags burnin in the south end hood rich...
  27. 1 point
  28. 1 point
    VIC 20 in the mid west? nice!
  29. 1 point
    Dear Symbols, That movie is fucking tragic. -Realism
  30. 1 point
    i love acid, snow and bombing. either 15mins or 2 more hours, then off for 7 days while the trick comes into town to give me xmas presents allll weeek and by xmas presents i mean sex.
  31. 1 point
    all yall sound like women
  32. 1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. 1 point
    fucking wizards run milwaukee... sidenote swordfish doesnt go anywhere without his Madison Mallards hat & teach me how to bucky shirt..
  35. 1 point
    id like to see that iornlak wall a month from now! the graff is dope, but im sure it will be light shades of pink and grey after that paint is in the sun
  36. 1 point
  37. 1 point
    You got off lucky... they gave me crabs.
  38. 1 point
  39. 1 point
    old flick but its all good critz?
  40. 1 point
  41. 1 point
    dont blame me, blame queenz
  42. 1 point
    Complex, I think it's a cool start, but I have to agree with everyone else that it does look unfinished. Like Grin said, it could serve as a really cool background for something on top..... or maybe building more colors on it.. or even different values of red (red to dark red?) might bring out the overall piece more. I think what it's lacking is some contrast on the top... you have a focal point on the bottom which is cool, but my eye wants to see something else going on on top of the solid area on top. If that makes sense? Also, thinking of displaying.. it would look interesting if it was sideways... a gradient from the reds to the drips..then the white part of the canvas? We are so used to seeing a drip coming from top to bottom.. the direction you hang this piece could change the overall look and feel of it. :) My two cents. I teach first and second year art/design students and I see a lot of experimental pieces like this.. and I think it's a good starting point.. with the whole mixed media/techniques and all.. and I'm always pushing them to take it to that next level! wonk saggin
  43. 1 point
    It's because you're not old enough to view that content. Have your parents remove the parental lock off your internet.
  44. 1 point
    SOME FLICKS ARE IN FLORIDA
  45. 1 point
  46. 1 point
  47. 1 point
    with much wisdom comes much sorrow.its true too...thats why retarded kids always have a huge grin on their face.they are content with life becuase they dont or cant comprehend how fucked up the world is. how i wish that any bad day im having could easily be quelled by popping in the movie happy feet.the simple minded among us really are gods chosen few. heavens probably fool of downs kids. im going off into a tangent again but haeeeey.
  48. 1 point
    Where's the color at? Streets looking kinda blank.
  49. 1 point
    The bike shop girl Dottie in Pee Wee's Big Adventure, real name Elizabeth Daily, was also a recording artist in the early 80s and did two of the songs in the club scene in Scarface.
  50. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00