Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/13/2010 in all sections

1. me and my fiancee had a housewarming party yesterday. we made a ton of food. here are some pictures to make you hungry. dessert table blueberry basil cupcakes chocolate banana cookies chocolate orange balls lamb meatballs polenta and balsamic sauteed portabella bites meats and cheeses mini caprese salad bites obligatory chips and dip
    5 points
  2. thepiratebay.com Learn to torrent <3
    2 points
  3. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD** postin what i got-day late. TEETH LONG EXPOSURE BRICK ENTRANCE DIZZY MACRO FOREIGN GLUTTONY DOMESTIC----it is not GOOD POSTS UP THERE
    2 points
  4. Over the summer I did a lil series called "Sweet Treats" because my son and I ate ice cream for breakfast for a week straight... it was so fucking hot in vegas. ------- I haven't painted in acrylics in a while (I've been busy) but this was from a show I had earlier this year:
    2 points
  5. forsit youre wrong, but who cares its better to keep these information-free anyway one of my all time fav. oye's kill
    2 points
  6. she turned 21 today. GET MAD ETHUG FAGGOTS. SHE'S MY GIRL.
    1 point
  7. I'd suck dick for money. A surprisingly low amount of money... BSM
    1 point
  8. there was no 408 thread sooo....
    1 point
  9. Re: $%37984gt52973498ty A BRAND NEWWWWW CAR!!!!
    1 point
  10. So did any one actually do a source code audit to make sure LOIC does not open any backdoors on the on the operators machine? It seems a little crazy to me to think this many people would download "hacker" software without the faintest idea of what is going on. Any way Casek, thanks for the article postings earlier.
    1 point
  11. 3. this shouldn't be ''news''.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Should have been a clear sign some shit was about to go down.
    1 point
  14. you deserve some props for being so kick ass
    1 point
  15. not much going on around the yard today, here's a few..
    1 point
  16. Word? You can ask her to buy Dutches for you now
    1 point
  17. I've never been able to like triscuits. They've always tasted like mini-wheats dry without any goodness. Well sorry doesn't put the triscuits in my stomach now does it????
    1 point
  18. lol thanks dude. More tours to come!
    1 point
  19. [ATTACH]150151[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]150152[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]150153[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. ^^^NFL game rewind. It costs like $20, but you can see all of the seasons games in HD (and no commercials) through the playoffs.
    1 point
  22. my dad was very poor and had to eat beans and crackers alot for dinner. he hates crackers now.and so do i. fuck triscuits.the only good cracker is a graham cracker.oh and this cracker... she kinda looks like the chic from medium or maybe it was the closer...idk but one of those blonde bitches you see on the tvbox.
    1 point
  23. I fucking love how faggots sit around and argue about whats REALLY going on with the government mannnnn when they don't know fucking dick. You will never know the truth, you will never know what really happens. Start your sentence with "I think..." or "IMO..." because you know nothing, you're just another civilian in this country blabbing your fat mouth like every other moron killing the vibe at a party. Take a fucking seat Julian Assange
    1 point
  24. yessssss now i can legally buy her drinks to sneak roofies into... dont worry injury.i like her tooo.;)
    1 point
  25. Just got this in my inbox, my super awesome fantastic Xmas bonus, a donation on my behalf to the Human Fund: Niggers, jews, ho-mo sexuals, mexicans, A-rabs, and all kinds a diff'rent chanks STANK and I HATE 'EM!
    1 point
  26. oye goes hard, some dope spots and hella tags burnin in the south end hood rich...
    1 point
  27. Cricket Has World's Biggest Testicles :lol: :lol:
    1 point
  28. VIC 20 in the mid west? nice!
    1 point
  29. Dear Symbols, That movie is fucking tragic. -Realism
    1 point
  30. i love acid, snow and bombing. either 15mins or 2 more hours, then off for 7 days while the trick comes into town to give me xmas presents allll weeek and by xmas presents i mean sex.
    1 point
  31. Re: Favorite Flickr Flicks TPWF Text Pants Wearin Faggots
    1 point
  32. Complex, I think it's a cool start, but I have to agree with everyone else that it does look unfinished. Like Grin said, it could serve as a really cool background for something on top..... or maybe building more colors on it.. or even different values of red (red to dark red?) might bring out the overall piece more. I think what it's lacking is some contrast on the top... you have a focal point on the bottom which is cool, but my eye wants to see something else going on on top of the solid area on top. If that makes sense? Also, thinking of displaying.. it would look interesting if it was sideways... a gradient from the reds to the drips..then the white part of the canvas? We are so used to seeing a drip coming from top to bottom.. the direction you hang this piece could change the overall look and feel of it. :) My two cents. I teach first and second year art/design students and I see a lot of experimental pieces like this.. and I think it's a good starting point.. with the whole mixed media/techniques and all.. and I'm always pushing them to take it to that next level! wonk saggin
    1 point
  33. It's because you're not old enough to view that content. Have your parents remove the parental lock off your internet.
    1 point
  34. SOME FLICKS ARE IN FLORIDA
    1 point
  35. Simple, Radar. like it. Clean.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00