Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/28/2010 in all sections

1. these guys are funny as fuck cant speak a word of english but super cool LOOT
    5 points
  2. roast pork banh mi sandwich (Saigon Sandwich on Larkin for SF heads): chinese delivery: sesame beef, walnut prawns, pork fried rice and egg roll: chorizo taco face with home made salsa (tasted exactly like the salsa at Chevy's): french onion soup with extra Parmesan: mini pepperoni pizzas: mini chicken tacos with home-made dipping sauce (sour cream, Lizano sauce and Trader Joes Jalapeno Hot Sauce): even more tomato and roasted red pepper soup with sour cream, garlic croutons and balsamic: thanksgiving leftovers (stove top, green bean casserole, turkey and real cranburrrry sauce): ...and my toaster oven steak: before: after: a little overdone but still really good (during):
    4 points
  3. this one was my fave.
    3 points
  4. http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/28/leslie-nielsen-dead-dies-naked-gun-police-squad-airplane/ Legendary funny man Leslie Nielsen died today of complications of pneumonia in a hospital near his home in Fort Lauderdale, this according to his agent. He was 84. His agent tells TMZ Nielsen passed surrounded by his wife and friends at about 5:34 PM ET. Nielsen was best known for his roles in "Airplane" and the "Naked Gun" series. His "Airplane" co-star, Barbara Billingsley, passed away last month. Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious. Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley. Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it? Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.
    2 points
  5. cant stop bhl
    2 points
  6. At least dude's from seattle, and not canada. Because then it would be serious business.
    2 points
  7. Lemonade flavor on ice is strictly a breakfast beverage intended only for adults with drinking problems and a day job LifeStoryOner/
    2 points
  8. ..... has anyone realized how corny yall look beefing with a dude that writes jesus saves..... That man, has not gone out his way and belittled, or gone over nikkas (first) The nikka preaches, and yall is all beefing with the nikka..... Why dont one of you nikkas go tell ya grandmoms, that shit about jesus dont exist, etc etc she would slap the fuckin taste out ya mouth if shes a church goer. ... my point being is , the dudes a peaceful dude, believe what he says or not ..... thats a free choice but yall lookin like fools beefin with him, ya wouldnt wanna beat up a priest, walkin in the hood.
    2 points
  9. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS You are angry that he has more money than you. You really gotta' make every argument about how "OFFICIAL" NY is? You been 3 places in the world and black guys chase fat broads in every one of them. This is true. All non-whites are just black unless you're a wigger. Have fun with your thick (OBESE) chicks.
    1 point
  10. I pee off the overpass onto cars 3-5 times a week. I look forward to that part of my ride often.
    1 point
  11. they got cute faces and really nice ass's
    1 point
  12. "hey what are you doing today" "tanning babe, you?" "you're lying in a little bed thingy doing nothing? fair enough" women are stupid
    1 point
  13. Re: R.I.P. Bill Cosby RIP. good title
    1 point
  14. what's with the last 20 flicks of toy shit, bump DONT and that Big time mobb tag
    1 point
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN28GkIn6iw&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZG7Lov2Wvc&feature=related the Bruisers rule.
    1 point
  16. JUST COPPED THIS OFF AMAZON JUS 2 LET YA 12OZERS KNOW ITS THE OFFICIALS. FIRESSS
    1 point
  17. are you really suprised? the people who write these reviews dont give a shit about good music.they just want to jump on this niggas dick in hopes that he'll keep coming back for interviews and shit so they can sell more magazines or get more subscribers on their faggy ass websites. i heard that runaway song and was like " i like this,maybe kanyes finally realizing that the fame is going to his head and is gonna humble himself a bit before he does anymore overly douchy thing like before" then he went on tv and talked about some shit about how taylor swift was riding the wave and milking the fact that he acted an ass and pulled a dick move at that award show shit..then i went back to hating that fool.spotlight stealin ass nigggggger.
    1 point
  18. i dont care for the "y" in that font
    1 point
  19. Our bar usually keeps out the black people because it's OD expensive and has a dress code (LOL NO TIMMALANZ DAWG), but every time a group comes in it's like they are just trying to drive home stereotypes. We get a group of 15 or so to get bottle service in the VIP room last night, and of course when closing time comes around and they actually have to pay for stuff then shit hits the fan. It's all good when they can live out their rap videos and "pop bottles and be rich and famous", but when the bill arrives it's always "Aw hell naw!" So we get everyone out of the bar by 2:05 except the pack of mooks going over the bill like it's a calculus equation. I tell them they need to figure things out because we need to close the doors. They all turn to me "Aw hell naw! We leavin! Yall wanna get paid don't you? We can just walk out if you keep rushing us!". I do this every 5 minutes until I finally come back and ask if they need a calculator or something. They lose it. 2:45 I get these idiots walking to the door running their motherfucking mouths about how they pay my bills and that we are lucky they even paid at all (lol black people). I inform them that their info was taken down and preauthorized from the getgo and if they did decide to walk out then they would be charged anyways and the server would be given an 18 percent gratuity as agreed when they rented the table. Shaniqua then told me if that was the case then she would have just canceled the credit card. So next time you guys intend on ballin outa control dawg with no intention on tipping, understand that the door staff might make up some ridiculous violation of dress code that wont get you in. There's a reason for it.
    1 point
  20. From someone elses computer google "how to make a bomb" and you will get thousands of hits on bomb making. At some point in our lives we have all made some sort of bomb like piccolo petes, or filling a tennis ball with match heads, at least I did growin up I blew shit up all the time without the help from google or anybody else I figured it out on my own just as this fuck could have. I never got the first memo, why is he uncapable of building a bomb? The reports do state he was giving the feds parts to build the bomb and how do we not know he designed the bomb and told whomever how he wanted it built? I'm sure he was present at times when this device was being constructed. Either way this scum fuck should not be defended, he made the call to detonate the (fake) bomb blocks away from said location full of innocent men, women, and children. He could have seen the blast and I'm sure he was liek wtf br0? Where's my super sweet firewerks show bra? when it didn't happen and was probably and still is mad his plan to grant him full vip status in heaven was duped. He's a fucking rascist ignorant piece of shit who's way to full of hate. He's a sick person who's willing (and attempted) to commit mass murder....... Fuck mohamudd! Fuck him in his ass!
    1 point
  21. ATTENTION PUNK MOTHERFUCKERS DO NOT POST YOUR SHIT GARBAGE IN THIS THREAD!! YOU SUCK AND SO DO YOUR PICTURES. PERIOD. DON'T DO IT. NEGS HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT. HERE IS A FEW FLICKS SINCE FUCKFACE HAD TO HURT THE THREAD LAST PAGE: Host18 Thread:
    1 point
  22. You my friend are the dumbest smartest nigga ever. I dont mean that as a compliment either, you that one dude in the hood that think he so smart, telling people about the Illuminati and their plan, but dont know shit. How do you know the Illuminati plan, you surely must be part of the group to know, and if your not(which you arent) you are basing all these accusations upon false "knowledge" and guesses.Why do you keep quoting about SRATFOR? It's not even funny he just said what STRATFOR does, and what media cited them? surely not funny, but when your an imbecile, you must find everything funny that you don't understand. Get our asses out in the streets? What are you a toy? I dont give a fuck if you write, this has nothing to do with writing, Plus I could most likely beat your ass and take your paint within 20 seconds. SMART DUMB NIGGA SHUT UP I bet you also believe god made the planet in 3 days, and everyone stemed for 2 people. EDIT: Also what the fuck does North Korea have to with the Illuminati?
    1 point
  23. key word WANTED to do, not did, was goinmg to do, or even had the capability to do. If he was important they should have tailed him and watched him until he led them to the bigger fish up the chain... but this guy was never going to get that far... so they made him another patsy. And lose him? He didnt even know how to drive I dont think the FBI is going to have a hard time tracking this guy if they really needed to
    1 point
  24. i drank to much beer after eating halal and created the next dirty bomb. i farted in the shower and just started coughing, jumped out and twitched on the floor. can be terrorist now?
    1 point
  25. Hulk throwing the bear is too much , I about pissed myself laughing this morning . :lol::lol::lol:
    1 point
  26. need to shave went to the art district stratosphere 15 bucks to get to the top? FUCK THAT! pizza place (no flicks of pizza D: ) lazy buff got shot at MOAR
    1 point
  27. If you read the FBI report theres a lot of holes, which you can fill any way you want. NH. Here's my take on it. Mohammud, raised in america hates america. He emails some random dude in pakistan, asking around for some contact information with a terrorist group. The dude gives him a fake email address and tells him to email that addy and leave him alone. Since it wasnt a real email address, the FBI email him, pretending to be a terrorist saying "doh, i changed my email address, I want to meet you." This kid doesnt even email the first guy again saying "yo is this your friend or am i getting played?" Probably because the first dude didnt want anything to do with him. The FBI pretending to be terrorists pick him up and indoctrinate him into their fake faction. They drive him out into a field, where they blow up some random shit to show him they're serious. They help him find a target location, make him a bomb, drive him to portland, set him up in some hotel, and give him a car to drive the bomb to the location. He also didnt know how to drive, so they drove him there, and helped him arm the explosive. The FBI move in and make the arrest then book him for attempt to detonate a WMD. Ok so while we're playing the "what if he could make a bomb?" Say he could make a stable, phone detonated bomb. He found all the materials, was able to safely mix OVER FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS of volatile chemicals together without blowing himself up, conjured the electrical engineering skill to design/program/construct a remote detonation device, and safely put it all together. Lets also say he knows how to safely arm the explosive and detonate it. HE STILL NEEDS TO LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE AND BUY A CAR. How much more involvement in this terrorist attack does the FBI need before you can claim they trained this kid to be a terrorist? Keep in mind also that the FBI wants to be the one to arrest him, so they're also helping him evade police and go unnoticed the entire time. Left to his own devices he probably wouldnt be so lucky. And by this point, if he's capable of doing all this, isn't he smart enough to enjoy america? Also, think about how much time and effort the FBI spent making sure this kid became a terrorist. This whole operation lasted almost a full year. You could've trained this kid to be a veterinarian in that time.
    1 point
  28. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136979
    1 point
  29. AND JESUS SAID:4 MY NAME SAKES TH WORLD WILL HATE YOU AND GO AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR KINGDOM IS NOT HERE BUT IN HEAVEN...ALL HONOR AND GLORY IS FOR GOD...EVERYTHING I DO IS NOT FOR MY SHINE BUT FOR THE SHINE OF HE WHO IS IN HEAVEN..SO AS MUCH AS YA SHOW HATRED TOWARDS ME IT WONT OFFEND ME..I STILL LOVE YA ALL FOR WHO YA ARE FOR YA ARE ALL GODS CHILDREN AND MY SPIRITUAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!!! JESUS DIED FOR US ALL AMEN?
    1 point
  30. Did some of you survive carbon monoxide poisoning? I don't care that he's not capable on dolo bomb makin. I care that he wants to be capable of dolo bomb making. STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN FIX YA FACE FAGGOT
    1 point
  31. oh man, is that a fact? why would you think the probability of this kid coming across someone in the states capable of building a bomb is low? if you don't think there is a modern day mcveigh or kaczynski lurking the states waiting to snap, you are most likely sadly mistaken.
    1 point
  32. Oooooo boy I am late for the party. God damn In all seriousness, he should be acquitted and restitutions should be sought after for this amount of racial profiling and governmental harassment of a person of ethnic descent we uncultured americans, have attached a stigma too. I have full support from my equally educated and culturally refined friends
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00