Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/11/2010 in all sections

1. done with this one ... another one coming soon
    4 points
  2. Keep bringing the negs, when I'm all tamponed out people will be like, oh that dude got all them red squares for hating racism.
    4 points
  3. Padawan in the middle, eon on the left titty, ralph on the right titty
    3 points
  4. needs moar meatballs
    3 points
  5. RUNINE IN 30 YEARS(i'm just gonna keep changing what you look like for the lolz) EON + BOOHEADZOOHEAD + PADAWAN EARL AND BOJANGLES HAVING A BABY EQUALS THIS EARLOJANGLES SEYER MOOGLE TOILETSEAT COS AND HIS SPONSOR (COS ON THE LEFT) INJ ONCE HE DROPS OUT OF COLLEGE AND BECOMES SCUMLIFE REAL LIFE GRAMPS THIS IS RAVEN.. DESENT AND THE REST OF THE TAMPON SQUAD PISSDRUNKS AND SANTANA BLACK AND MILD SUKI THEMEFROMTHEBOTTOM LILISTSYNICAL CHOPSTICKS AND RANDOMHERO IN THE BACK THEO AND SPITFIRE VULCAN IN 5 YEARS
    3 points
  6. 3 points
  7. i probably already did......in my head. and wait. can someone please inform me if dudes are being banned for real for using said racial slurs....??? if so, that'd be pretty f'in gay. and whats next..? can't say GAY either...? the fuck!?' ps. mz, must spread..
    2 points
  8. Re: Great Pictures~ I would fuck THE SHIT outta that horse
    2 points
  9. dear 12oz fuuuuu, FINALLY HIT 10000 prop points ....my edicks at an alltime high..and u had to close that over 10000 thread :*( unsincerely, freakzard
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. SWAMP. MILX GRENADES, ON TOP OF CALI (MOTORCYCLE) EON (AFTER HE FOUND OUT ABCS LEFT HIM AND HE HAS TO RAISE HIS CHILD ALONE) 12OZ PROPHET.COM MS. SEYER ON STAGE, INJURY AND BOAT IN BACKROUND. GZOO FREAX NYC
    2 points
  12. black people stole my wife's honda accord this last weekend, then abandoned it after breaking the door handle. they took the stereo and my marmot jacket. so i bought a new, better northface softshell yesterday. thats what i think.
    2 points
  13. http://www.kidsandexplosions.com/ In my enhanced cerebral state I think this is like the neatest thing ever. I just maybe listened to the whole album. Yeah. And plus the website is just rad.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Is this happening? Are we going to be held accountable for the things we say on the internet now? Grown Ass Oontz 2010? I'm down if you are. nh.
    1 point
  16. Breakdowns are whats wrong with most of modern hardcore. No more breakdowns. And no more ninja moshing.
    1 point
  17. pasit is a good absolute toy name tho, most of them start with names related to weed. theres like 1 million [dr evil] THC crews out there. so as far as super toy pot related names go, pasit gets the most creative name award, and it shows that unlike your pot related counterparts, you are destined to shine. a real toys toy they will say. good work. ... last thing. the more i marvel at the magnificence of that sketch i wonder if drawings like that are done by the best artists around just to fool us. this shit is like a chris rock special tho, i mean loook at the pink line thru the fill, and the bubbles around the whole thing, "and that 3d!!!"... im pretty sure msk heads conspire with cats at MOMA and make shit like that for laughs, then they go "whoops!", posted it in the detroit thread by mistake, love it fellahs. fuckin fantastic.
    1 point
  18. Some killer food on this page, not one thing I wouldn't eat. healthy burger sandwich// sweet potato bake/ rosemary flowers// Macadamia/ Butterscotch/ chocolate cheesecake// I can't lie, I had help with the cake. Trying to enhance my dessert game.
    1 point
  19. Cannibal, thank you. yes steel wheels is 100% pod via blurb. IZ is unstopable!
    1 point
  20. http://www.lex18.com/player/?video_id=10811&categories=188,269,14
    1 point
  21. dear freak, congrats on hitting 10,000 prop points. i know a couple people are already past 50,000. cG
    1 point
  22. after a couple of months of me lurking with that name. every time someone views a profile, the names of the last few people who viewed that profile shows up in the profile. i went on in the first place for a few reasons: 1. to see their arguments for hating everyone (jewish people, blacks, mexican, muslims, asians, gays, etc etc). 2. to see how many white supremacists were actually from my area. 3. after watching a couple episodes about white supremacy on gangland, i wanted to educate myself more on symbolic meanings amongst them. like the 14 words...the number 88...the ss bolts...red laces...white laces..etc etc. i actually found out that we have a national alliance chapter here, and strangely enough they were at the gun show i went to a few months ago.
    1 point
  23. Thanks for nothing you tight pants wearing faggot.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. I'm not a big car guy, but hitting a person usually fucks a car up pretty bad does it not? like ruins radiators and hoses and such. which would lead to break downs every ten zombies or so you'd hit.if you had a unimog however. shit would be all good. my daily driver during the winter. the guy I live with and I have had many a discussion that if a zombie outbreak were to occur, first thing we'd do is fill the back of this up with ammo and gas.
    1 point
  26. I'm with Suki on this one... I'm definitely a size 10-12 gawker. Yeah, I said gawker... I know it's creepy but I'm old so people expect it, right?
    1 point
  27. respect where respect due. army a decade fresh, sisto new systo flavor and straight letter porabs could beat up pretty much any dad... that and amo. edit whats that say iyestre?
    1 point
  28. i assume that's a thread he has made. i need to get some of this memory juice people on 12oz seem to use. remembering hella shit about hella people. do you find that to be a curse? do you actually make note of it in your minds, or does it just stick with you? do you go and search through post history instead, making it seem like you remember? i just don't understand.
    1 point
  29. Yea you're right, when you log on to 12oz your thoughts are really about how you're going to tell us you might of bagged a date with a now disinterested girl that said she loved you eight years ago.
    1 point
  30. Brrrrrrr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCOFUCbG6gE
    1 point
  31. Yo, who sets a building on fire then climbs on it's roof? Why would Jimmy go up onto the roof knowing the dudes are up there and just threw a moltov cocktail at him? After the roof drama ends, the dudes all just walk back out the front door that got locked by a chain from the outside. I'm sick to death of Abel. Why doesn't jax just make another one? Trini is pretty hot. He shoulda smashed anyway.
    1 point
  32. Don't come to my hood. Seriously, I don't like poor people.
    1 point
  33. Get this kid shit off of here. There's hardly anything cool about liking graffiti and there's definitely nothing cool about liking pedophilia. You fucking losers.
    1 point
  34. Re: A whole block vs one dude We all know that you made this story up as you were typing it.
    1 point
  35. RIP DAVE http://bats.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/10/farewell-to-dave-niehaus-a-seattle-legend/
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00