Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/29/2010 in all sections

1. ...IM GONNA SEND EM TO OUTTA SPACE, TO FIND A NODDA RACE...
    2 points
  2. IF YOU GAVE ME 20 CENTS TO CALL EVERY NIGGER I KNEW WHO READ A BOOK I COULD BRING YOU BACK CHANGE------ NIGGERS CANT EVEN PASS AWAY WITH CLASS, YOU AIN'T CLASSY WHEN 50 NIGGERS GOT R.I.P LIL SHIT STAIN AIR BRUSHED ON A SHIRT------ NIGGER DEPRESSION IS JUST A NIGGER BEING TOO LAZY TO PUT ENTHUSIASM INTO HIS ANGER---- GOING TO A SOCK DRAWER WITH A $20 WITHDRAWAL LIMIT IS A NIGGERS IDEA OF BANKING--------
    2 points
  3. 2 points
  4. talking shit about white people on the internet is like hating japs @ a sushi joint and don't give me that old malcom ass bullshit on some "we didn't land on wifi...WIFI LANDED ON US" fuck that. al gore invented this shit so we could dog on dangerous minorities on a global scale without fear of bodily harm, bitch
    2 points
  5. 1 point
  6. Hopefully Kuma and Hert go over that shit for them blacking out throws that weren't even remotely in their way.
    1 point
  7. This thread needs more cocaine and cold blooded animals. got you.
    1 point
  8. it is that serious. straight up. go to the shop. lol, dude, you came on a fucking graffiti forum talking about 20 dollar tattoos and then posted very sub par work. I only pointed out that fact. if that hurts your feelings, sorry for you. it's cool you know writers in the city, and drop names, but shitty tattoos is a really bad trend plaguing this country. I'd say damn near 70 percent of the motherfuckers in this city definately should not be doing tattoos. I'd say your 20 dollar tattoos falls in that category. the same could be said about my graffiti. but I don't cry about it on the net and want to fight anyone that talks shit. I take it as constructive critisim and either strive to get better, or so say fuck yall I like my grimy ass dirty shitty work. if you're satisfired doing shitty tattoos for 20 dollars, so be it. get that money mane. but no need for internet beefin or threats. I mean at least you did welcome a come to my shop, but lets face it dude, you're inviting a whole lot of dumb trouble doing that shit. chill. it's ok. beathe in, breathe out.
    1 point
  9. We are onto coke Sex offenders and haikus Now you dumb ass shit haha had me lollerbladin GFV, well done sir
    1 point
  10. nice! Negaprop Armada strikes again! in before the clothes!
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. ^ not really no offense nek but you've been doing the same letters since ive seen you one here. When you add random extensions it doesnt make it better. on the above sketch, your letters are too thin to have random arrows coming out the sides, and the wings/breakaway pieces are wtf as well. Basically, you have too much empty space to add stuff. Try messing with your letter structure, use a capital e, kick your bottom k leg out straight, just experiment some...
    1 point
  13. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS they only ever take the fat white bitches. im cool with it.
    1 point
  14. This with a black bill.
    1 point
  15. my boy thomas did it real proper. KBTHUGS. r i p ALOT and OIL
    1 point
  16. http://soundcloud.com/petesoundsnice/slow-grinder Yup.
    1 point
  17. Girlie won't let me paint the baby bluish-grey and be SIDS for Halloween...
    1 point
  18. 2 thumbs up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UYV9jMpNU8
    1 point
  19. This girl is Kandybah all over again and all of you are jocking a tranny, AGAIN.
    1 point
  20. "life jackets save lives"
    1 point
  21. south west is just a hater who isnt getting up anymore.i feel you fam
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. The issue isn't that this one site got shut down... it is that the government is taking over with internet censorship... It is scary if anything, just wait and see what is next... torrents are on the list
    1 point
  24. Did I take it to far?
    1 point
  25. True, need to put personal differences aside. When I go to work I put on my game face, I do not chit chat, discuss anything that is not work related and focus on the task at hand. You are not there to make friends, you are there to do work and make money. Another thing to look at is whether or not it is actually you that has a problem. (Will Shortz is the puzzle guy for the New York Times) TPBM can pick a lock.
    1 point
  26. world bench dont write juss has some sick handsyles somehow...?
    1 point
  27. Where in NY are you living? Whats your address? Whats your social security number?
    1 point
  28. my flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/gxciii/
    1 point
  29. My momma always told me it was gonna be days like this Where your name is gonna be on somebody's list But don't drip off the perk and janx And to the ones that was that was really down give em' thanx Lesson 3 no don't change yours for nobody It's funny what some people would do for money.
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. jugzer before his baby... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUA5vHE_6ok :lol:
    1 point
  33. and btw.. i agree with world bench on that one
    1 point
  34. Sorry if any of these are reposts snapped these while grabbing a bite to eat the other day. fun in the alley
    1 point
  35. my friend enjoying his teabaging
    1 point
  36. who cares he's enjoying himself...
    1 point
  37. You're a retard for getting a truckload of sand in your vagina and fucking up the thread. Now Tomfoo-fighter is gonna get all UMAD and need a hug and his blanket 'cause you forgot to dis him, you moron.
    1 point
  38. and so the lady says "those aren't pillows!" I guess you had to be there.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00