Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/29/2010 in all sections

1. 2 points
    ...IM GONNA SEND EM TO OUTTA SPACE, TO FIND A NODDA RACE...
  2. 2 points
    IF YOU GAVE ME 20 CENTS TO CALL EVERY NIGGER I KNEW WHO READ A BOOK I COULD BRING YOU BACK CHANGE------ NIGGERS CANT EVEN PASS AWAY WITH CLASS, YOU AIN'T CLASSY WHEN 50 NIGGERS GOT R.I.P LIL SHIT STAIN AIR BRUSHED ON A SHIRT------ NIGGER DEPRESSION IS JUST A NIGGER BEING TOO LAZY TO PUT ENTHUSIASM INTO HIS ANGER---- GOING TO A SOCK DRAWER WITH A $20 WITHDRAWAL LIMIT IS A NIGGERS IDEA OF BANKING--------
  3. 2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. 2 points
    talking shit about white people on the internet is like hating japs @ a sushi joint and don't give me that old malcom ass bullshit on some "we didn't land on wifi...WIFI LANDED ON US" fuck that. al gore invented this shit so we could dog on dangerous minorities on a global scale without fear of bodily harm, bitch
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
    Hopefully Kuma and Hert go over that shit for them blacking out throws that weren't even remotely in their way.
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
    This thread needs more cocaine and cold blooded animals. got you.
  12. 1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
    ^ not really no offense nek but you've been doing the same letters since ive seen you one here. When you add random extensions it doesnt make it better. on the above sketch, your letters are too thin to have random arrows coming out the sides, and the wings/breakaway pieces are wtf as well. Basically, you have too much empty space to add stuff. Try messing with your letter structure, use a capital e, kick your bottom k leg out straight, just experiment some...
  16. 1 point
    Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS they only ever take the fat white bitches. im cool with it.
  17. 1 point
    This with a black bill.
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
    my boy thomas did it real proper. KBTHUGS. r i p ALOT and OIL
  20. 1 point
    http://soundcloud.com/petesoundsnice/slow-grinder Yup.
  21. 1 point
    Girlie won't let me paint the baby bluish-grey and be SIDS for Halloween...
  22. 1 point
    The issue isn't that this one site got shut down... it is that the government is taking over with internet censorship... It is scary if anything, just wait and see what is next... torrents are on the list
  23. 1 point
  24. 1 point
    True, need to put personal differences aside. When I go to work I put on my game face, I do not chit chat, discuss anything that is not work related and focus on the task at hand. You are not there to make friends, you are there to do work and make money. Another thing to look at is whether or not it is actually you that has a problem. (Will Shortz is the puzzle guy for the New York Times) TPBM can pick a lock.
  25. 1 point
    world bench dont write juss has some sick handsyles somehow...?
  26. 1 point
    my flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/gxciii/
  27. 1 point
    My momma always told me it was gonna be days like this Where your name is gonna be on somebody's list But don't drip off the perk and janx And to the ones that was that was really down give em' thanx Lesson 3 no don't change yours for nobody It's funny what some people would do for money.
  28. 1 point
  29. 1 point
    thats just being dumb.
  30. 1 point
    Let me tell all you Honkies something though...you can't fuck with good ole Soul Food , especially here in Cleveland . I remember stepping foot into a place being the only White guy and I swear you could hear a pin drop . After that I earned the nickname " Token " anytime I went there . Some of the regulars told me I should wear a suit like the Blues Brothers . :lol: I also was the first and only White guy to date an ex , Danielle , that her Father approved of . She went to art school in the U.K. I love stopping by and smashing some good food . Mr. Broussard ( who looks like a 54 year old Tupac ) still cracks me up with his Red Foxx impressions .
  31. 1 point
  32. 1 point
    how about everything youve ever done deSent? i seen you all up on the handys thread... i almost feel guilty puttin you on blast...
  33. 1 point
    Re: RHODE ISLAND PARTY THREAD FUCK YOU lololol oh man :raep: :raep: :raep:
  34. 1 point
    Yeah there was a fuck up in description, still good shit! Listen to the people that have used it and not the haters. Free shipping on all orders over $50.00. http://www.004connec.com
  35. 1 point
    Re: THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE (ll) THREAD VERSION 2.0 ^ orly? whos with me on this one
  36. 1 point
    Living in cambodia getting my phone pick pocketed. wondering if i should come back on 12oz and post photos from the last few months of my life
  37. 1 point
  38. 1 point
    cheesus fuckin' christ!!! $155 for tickets...i thought our fitba' games were expensive... anyhoo here's a couple o shitey ones from last weekend... diet coke. cut my toenails off my sexy feet wear this meet the missus for stella and hangover food retire to this fine establishment for more refreshments... then up here to a pretty wierd party later that night the projector was playin' some pretty fucked up film with midgets... it really fuckin' pickled my head... nae cunt steals my drink. therefore i keep it in a safe then my battery died...
  39. 1 point
    dayum. looks proper heres more stuff i ate: stuffed jalapenos with chinese sausage and shrimp deep fried in tempura batter with soy/vinegar dipping sauce: spicy tuna sushi lunch: more papusas (with homemade salsa this time) mini pumpkin spice cupcake: mini pecan pie: mini apple pie: biscuits disguised as cinnamon rolls with extra frosting and butter: curried chicken salad with grapes and almonds:
  40. 1 point
    Homer: Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
  41. 1 point
    A secret society based on Masonic practices. Masons have legit societies and illuminati are the members of a fabled group with a little more wordly ambitions. Anyway MSK - bump
  42. 1 point
    jugzer before his baby... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUA5vHE_6ok :lol:
  43. 1 point
    and btw.. i agree with world bench on that one
  44. 1 point
    Sorry if any of these are reposts snapped these while grabbing a bite to eat the other day. fun in the alley
  45. 1 point
    and so the lady says "those aren't pillows!" I guess you had to be there.
  46. 1 point
    Re: RHODE ISLAND PARTY THREAD FUCK YOU ok so me hater and telephone pole (sounds so gay saying that) were making the rounds and we roll up on these broads... me and hater heckling and yelling "busted" undies yank up and they run off hella stressed... so not a big deal you see that every now and then. we park, roll up on a mini-URI WEMAD faggot riot, but more odd was the amount of proped up girls pissing in a one block radius. perhaps this is how these morons act in the woods down at URI but odd to see it in such blatant manner in the city. this following truck was a choice toilet spot. saw 6 just on this one passenger door side. popped off this and managed to only get one girl pissing but both girls really angry with my flash.... awesome! got to tell "pinky" she was garbage... "if you dont delete that photo ill kick your ass". LOLs were had on that one... these two girls were at least in the dark off to the side. they did not flinch as we walked by like 5 feet away. even after shooting this photo not a peep. stupid...
  47. 1 point
    8======================D
  48. 1 point
    fucking blowout, fuck tejas
  49. 1 point
  50. 1 point
    Wouldn't have enough room for the mahogany bookcase I ordered to display my portfolio and my signed copy of The Perks Of Being a Wallflower
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00