Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/25/2010 in Posts

1. did this last night.... yo.... the ol dirty pumpkin couldn't be here, but he sends his regards... durty durtayyyy durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    4 points
  2. here's some new ones from me. hope you like...
    3 points
  3. I can't believe I passed 90 guys to finish in 17th...
    2 points
  4. this http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4VmZ409PT28hsIAQ
    2 points
  5. No mention of our epic Gangbang? failure
    2 points
  6. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS This niggas wife is ugly as fuck. He posted a few pics of her on here Busted ass bitch. Even if I was piss drunk and spinkled horny goat weed in my blunt I wouldn't let that bitch give me head wearing a halle berry mask
    2 points
  7. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS PS DIDNT YOU CATCH HEP C / AIDS FROM YOUR MAN?
    1 point
  8. YO THATS MY GIRL DOG SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    1 point
  9. zombies, meth, nancy's vagina?
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS What's this "we" shit? Don't lump me in with all those fatties. I'm not sounding off on some nationalist unity fat alliance shit. Those fat fucks need to help themselves. In the meantime I will laugh at their goofy fat faces. EAT DAT SHIT FATTY! LARDASS LARDASS LARDASS... DAVEY HOGAN REPRESENT!
    1 point
  12. Manalia with the sick ass post! And yeah neoh needs to stop doing that pointy shit, it looks toy ass fuck Lol
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. bump the modern day muls, killing shit with quality of late.
    1 point
  15. "Taking Service To New Heights" Indeed
    1 point
  16. Pesk gettin busy my dude. Here ya go Jamak.
    1 point
  17. i found most of the humor and characters in bored to death to be hipster-ish... and by that i mean that the show was definitely geared towards the wine drinking, poem reading, coffee shop hanging around scarf wearing types you would see in some where like willamsburg or something...i dunno, thats just how i see it
    1 point
  18. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS YES WE CAN!!!! OMG CHANGE
    1 point
  19. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS ^ LOL NO DOUBT MY NIGGA I GOT YOU. THEO I BEEN WANTIN TO WRITE SOME SHIT ABOUT THAT NIGGA. I WAS GONNA DO AN "OVERRATED ATHLETES" BLOG JOINT. OF COURSE HE'S IN THAT. YOU ALREADY KNOW THOUGH MY G IM COMIN THROUGH.
    1 point
  20. i didnt understand that wonderous literature
    1 point
  21. phone with the never-ending leaf green, spa blue supply
    1 point
  22. back from los angeles. so i see hoger still fails, even after like 5 years. i dunno tho. i give you props for still going at it even though you suck at graff. annnnnnnd for being the only midget i know that writes. idk how you do it man, youve been writing forever an you havent progressed. bump hoger. time to go hide in my cave nnow.
    1 point
  23. i haven't but my dad cut off his fingers with a saw. tpbm has to work tommarow
    1 point
  24. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS MERO ISN'T BLACK SLIME
    1 point
  25. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS 1- im not umad at this jig. he makes his own statement on the ignorance of jigs. 2- wifey hasnt even been to your side of the fence, she not one of these new mexicanas. she's old school. 3- im no where near a "nigga", but you make the case for racism. nice try troll. move on to the next. you'll get no rise here. just as you would say "real talk" from a proud white man. i give you about ten, maybe fifteen minutes before you come back with your witty im educated and know how to use caps lock comments. go ahead, prove us all wrong. which im sure you'll do to keep up your cool wannabe thug persona on here. now be gone, go be slavery(heard that one today, had t use it); and blog about it.
    1 point
  26. This entire thread's extremely helpful. Thanks, High Priest. I'll keep this all in mind.
    1 point
  27. Dear CaliG and Suki, Feel free to do the sushi challenge without me. I don't think I'll be able to get out there anytime soon, and don't want you guys to miss out on the fun. I mean, someone's bound to sue them for mercury poisoning, and have the contest shut down. I don't want to hold you both back from trying it before then. So take the challenge, take flicks, do your 12oz thing. But by the power of Crom, I will make it out there if that exists. Now eat a fucking torta! Earl
    1 point
  28. While blown his son he is in full neglect of his daughter.
    1 point
  29. Oh wait! You guys aren't really talking about black people. Nevermind!
    1 point
  30. and the rangers lost a 5-1 lead in game 2 AT HOME, the fuck is your point? we can go back and forth but at the end of the day both teams won in 6 games....if youre tryin to heckle your shitty at it. and only 7 since the 60's with the highest pay roll in the mlb, LOL! shit anyways, not gonna drink out of anything else but this. GO GIANTS!!!!! edit* nice to see at least 1 analyst from the mlb network pulling for the Giants in the world series.
    1 point
  31. phillies fans are dick cuz they have passion and are haters too they are second to none even considering yankee and red sox fans (the two teams with the most fans in baseball), stop getting trolled by people who dont like your team... fuck, they your mom or child? get over it, not everyone likes the giants or baseball for that matter, TROLLS WIN!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00