Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/24/2010 in Posts

1. these are what we refer to as DONKS down south.close cousins of SLABS and WHIPS,CHARIOTS and LOWRIDERS. they tend to be driven by poor ghetto black men who have at the most a fifth grade education.some way or another they have come upon some money and do what any poor person with the mental compacity of a 12 year old would do.buy a cheap car and pimp it out.painting it with all the candies and things in life that most of them were too broke to afford when they were little.the big wheels are paramount to the donk subgroup of ghetto rides because it is the drivers hope that the big chrome wheels will reflect the suns beams directly into the eyes of any near by playa haters,leaving them blinded by the drivers unfaltering freshness.this is where the term "SHININ ON 'EM" came from. WORD.
    4 points
  2. drove and saw a cool looking store in scenic pitcairn... got this lil coke sign why is this tootsie pop on the side of this wall? driving range the boy shakes has poor form cici's... another bad idea there was 4 more plates of pizza after this... worst pasta and salad ever went to an overlook to see the city went for dranks... watched the giants kick ass on this tv and the penguins lose a nail biter on this one end.
    4 points
  3. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS I met a black guy once, he didn't do anything abnormal but I get the feeling he was thinking about it.
    2 points
  4. honestly this isnt very thread worthy but i dont really care.... i got hit up earlier and was let known a painting i made and sold was in the newest mac miller rap video.. its a dog smoking weed based off an old 1991 graff character painted in pittsburgh i brought back (they should bring back crystal pepsi even though i like coca cola) shit drops 9 seconds in... mac miller is dope check it out my homies.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNg-HIKOyRc and to my san fran heads... GO FUCKING GIANTS WOOOOOO! also for anyone that likes pittsburgh shit you should have heard the wiz black and yellow joint but if not here ya go.... smoke mad weed <3 yinzy f. baby p.s. its cold out here brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    2 points
  5. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS SMH AT THIS NIGGA ALWAYS GOT A COMEBACK LOL NIGGA BOUT TO HAVE SOME BABY BEANS. I JUST THREW OUT THE REST OF MY SANDWICH CUZ I HAD A MENTAL IMAGE OF THIS REDNECK LOOKIN NIGGA YELLOW TEETH ASS EATIN A BURRITO AND BEANS AND SHIT FALLIN OUT INTO HIS JUGGALLO BEARD. ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH NIGGAS IS ON THAT BEEPER FLOW IM ON THE IPHONE 7 SHIT. #POW YO IMA HOLLA AT YOU NIGGAS IM RETIRIN TO MY LIVING AREA. LMAO @ JIG THOUGH IM ABOUT TO CALL ONE OF MY NIGGAS A JIG AND WATCH HIM BE LIKE "THE FUCK IS A JIG?"
    1 point
  6. Not much graffiti...havent had a camera in a long time and also been slackin on sketching alot lately but i got into this thing and poured everything i had into it...lemme know what you think...peace alot of nice sketches in here..
    1 point
  7. Stolen from skhateanddestroy's flickr. He said he took it in 2000...Looks like the start of a TAONE to the right or possibly a Tusk or Tomz? Bump those Find flicks too, dude is a steel savage.
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. Re: Great Pictures~ http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/10/21/nyregion/20101021-ny-subway-historical-photos.html?ref=nyregionspecial ^too many good photo's to post. hit full screen when you check it out
    1 point
  10. "...maybe your coonie isn't quite the draw what you think it is."
    1 point
  11. that vour boxcar is nice.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. This man thinks so too. Edit: Super props to anyone who knows who said the quote at the bottom.
    1 point
  14. some of mine, and the krinks i never used i got them from someone who let me hold their supplies during a legal situation, and never came back for it. i dont think the silvers are available anymore? who knows. also im pretty sure that OPTIMIST tag a few pages back was done with one of these mini pilots, since they are everywhere over there
    1 point
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXZnDE4YadI
    1 point
  16. but not before the transfer of all his wealth & estates to fund greater causes like beef jerkies & cheap beer
    1 point
  17. Most of my black friends are first generation Africans. P.s. Ethiopian and Sudanese women. :heartbeat:
    1 point
  18. HOW YOU LIKE DEM APPLES?
    1 point
  19. you're the reason punks should know better
    1 point
  20. If you've seen The Search for Animal Chin then you know what the Pink Motel is. Well one of my older skate buddies rented it out for his 45th B-Day.
    1 point
  21. Too bad its associated with a such complete faggot now.
    1 point
  22. Wow, it even has nutrition facts.
    1 point
  23. Yessir! Mek reporting for duty!
    1 point
  24. hahahahahahaha^^damn! That was funny when it was happening.
    1 point
  25. yesterday f'n ruled.. didnt start taking picture until things seemed to be getting pretty awesome... what i missed is flick of a really good cheesesteak, adult bookstore and lots of fucking driving.... breakfast stopped to get cat food and a dog costume contest broke out. this dog ike was in a fucking sarcofagus.... lil homey won. next went to an art store and got mean streaks.. no flicks, then went to scenic braddock pa. this is the place all the pictures of the levis ads were shot that were in ads on this site for a while recently.. last steel mill around some swoon pieces more......
    1 point
  26. Try walking in on your Dad blowing your little brother, man was that weird.
    1 point
  27. Had this: and last night. Stupid good. The Mikeller is made with civet coffee beans. I suggest you look into it. And the old viscosity is just a damn good beer.
    1 point
  28. If you can try to download and install malwarebytes. If you cant download it on your computer then download on another computer and put it on a memory stick. http://www.malwarebytes.org/ or norton power eraser http://bit.ly/askexp2250 Super anti spyware is a great piece of software too, download and run scans http://www.superantispyware.com/ try and run these programs in safe mode.. hope these helps.. nice one.. pZ..
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS fuckin black people
    1 point
  31. INK MY WHOLE BODY I DONT GIVE A MOTHAFUCK
    1 point
  32. black winter truffle papperdelle, roasted baby beets, sauteed beet greens, Parmesan Reggiano , sage brown butter, white truffle oil. roasted pork tenderloin, pan roasted chantrelles, fresh shell beans, bacon, spinach, red and orange tomatoes, balsamic jus
    1 point
  33. you famous now....get that money!! young_money.jpg
    1 point
  34. cant find the original now so some shit from my stash also i did a very ecclectic day in pies today ima post tomorrow for those that know.. womp womp!
    1 point
  35. Clark's desert boot Clark's wallabees
    1 point
  36. SAN JO!! Velasquez made quick work of that shit....Lesnar is a fuck tard...dood talks too much!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00