Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/09/2010 in Posts

1. now i'm sure you fuckers have already been all over this but i didn't find anything after a quick, half assed search. i don't know why i can't stop elling oh el. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeBQrUpDQU8
    3 points
  2. So br0, ur totally in this situation where some dude has ur grandma, ur mother and ur sister all chained up in his basement and he like totally kidnaps you to. The dude tells u that if u fuck all three of them he'll totally give you 40 trillion dollars but like, you have to cum inside them or else he'll cut off your dick br0. Also your grandma has aids. And shes dead. And the dude is totally gonna film it and put it on the internet but its like wit 40 trillion dollars you could totally hire a hitman to kill the dude before he put it on the internet, so nobody but ur family would know you fucked them. Also, your sister is anti abortion and she'd totally keep the retard inbred baby if you got her pregnant.
    2 points
  3. Crazy whoa'deez... Birthday cake for a friend in the works.. Helped parental unit paint..
    2 points
  4. Support the gay marijuana troops!
    1 point
  5. or is he gonna have to hide a body in the crawl space?
    1 point
  6. About to open a bottle of this:
    1 point
  7. I'll have the other sides and a bunch more up tomorrow.
    1 point
  8. I hope he doesn't have to strong arm a ho. (not a ho in the sense of having a pussy, but a pussy having god damn sense, trying to push him)
    1 point
  9. you should of cashed in on that $250 while you had the chance.
    1 point
  10. Guess you could say that dude cleared the benches. LOmutherfuckingL
    1 point
  11. your lucky enough to have a pool
    1 point
  12. I'd suck so many dongs for 50 mil.
    1 point
  13. you would know about it and so would all those dead grandfathers who watch over you and fought in wars,and died by being manly and raping women and fighting bears.
    1 point
  14. this thread has gone from gay to insane
    1 point
  15. I don't know if I could eat a live baby. It seems like too many arms and legs to deal with. I guess if I knocked it out first, then it wouldn't be as much of a challenge. I was just visualizing a "pulled pork" baby sandwich. Or maybe some type of thinly sliced baby Reuben. But then again, when it comes to baby sandwiches, the possibilities are endless. I probably wouldn't eat an African baby, it seems like they wouldn't be as delicious as a fatty American baby. Oh, and the deal is off if there isn't cheese on the baby sandwich.
    1 point
  16. Also, for 50 million dollars I would eat a sandwich made out of a baby. A human baby. I don't eat any animals. But I would just dump some Stubb's or Sweet Baby Ray's on that shit and go to town.
    1 point
  17. 1st triplet graff-on-girls by Wais in Russia!! More here: http://www.graffitivictims.com/victims.php
    1 point
  18. There's a million illegal chill spots to paint in seattle so why paint legal it doesnt make sense people paint some fresh shit at the legal wall but it gets boring to look at cause thats only a part of graffiti, the spot has to be fresh too and you dont see me posting my shit at all on this site, maybe once or twice but you got me fucked up if you think im ranting like this cause someone's not posting my shit
    1 point
  19. You clearly spend a lot of time thinking about what it would be like to blow a dude.
    1 point
  20. What do you call this shit? THE ARISTOCRATS!
    1 point
  21. the free wall is more of just a chill place than anything. not to be corny but you get a wall covered in paint, with some fairly cool shit on it depending on when you're there and the tracks and occasional trains going by. if people want to paint legal let them do their thing, don't get all wrapped up about it. you aren't supposed to even "give a fuck" in the first place. but bump all that euro delk and co.
    1 point
  22. I remember milk money lol, when we moved out of Manchester to this shite-arsed town called Rochdale, I was fuckin incredulous, like "What? People leave money on the fuckin doorstep? ". I felt it my duty to educacate the gullible fools in the ways of the world by pocketing it. Until the milkman and two of his minions gave me a few slaps. Happy days.
    1 point
  23. Here is a website with a shit load of old school Waterbury flicks. Enjoy. http://members.cox.net/remorin/wtbypics.html
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Re: Boa Vs. Pytho is ABC's favorite movie. *'dere snake dis big out thurr?!?! I could only wish for a badger infestation like above
    1 point
  26. Old..but funny nonetheless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbZnGk-q9kU
    1 point
  27. not sure if it's been thrown up yet..
    1 point
  28. Bump the heck out of that last post from DVD. Some good looking food, a hell of a lot of giant handbags going on though? Luckily no giant hands. Props. honey mustard lamb chops/ pear walnut parmesan salad// salami/ swiss/ cherry toms/ pork terrine sambo//
    1 point
  29. must be, because thats how I did on my old GT.
    1 point
  30. Bleacher tix.. 4th Inning side-show.. Victory...
    1 point
  31. Got pies from past few weeks... Started my new job... Made ice for 3 hours cause i had nothin to do... Made 4 carts but they took three out before the pic..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00