Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/30/2010 in all sections

1. 31 Horror Movies in 31 Days: THE OFFICIAL LIST Friday, October 1st Puppet Master @2:00am on AMC Link 1: Youtube / Link 2: Stagevu / Link 3: Google Video Saturday, October 2nd The Omen Trailer Link 1: Stagevu / Link 2: TV Shack Sunday, October 3rd From Beyond Trailer Monday, October 4th Shivers Tuesday, October 5th Rec Wednesday, October 6th Videodrome Thursday, October 7th The People Under the Stairs Friday, October 8th Alien @ 1:30am on AMC Trailer Saturday, October 9th The Thing Trailer Sunday, October 10th Jacob's Ladder Monday, October 11th Rosemary's Baby Trailer Tuesday, October 12th Let the Right one In Wednesday, October 13th Cube Trailer Thursday, October 14th The Haunting Trailer Friday, October 15th Street Trash Saturday, October 16th Texas Chainsaw Massacre Sunday, October 17th The Burbs Trailer Monday, October 18th Friday the 13th @8:00pm on AMC Trailer Tuesday, October 19th The Innocents Trailer Wednesday, October 20th Chud Thursday, October 21st The Shining @4:30pm on AMC Trailer Friday, October 22nd Dawn of the Dead Trailer Saturday, October 23rd Suspiria Trailer Sunday, October 24th Session 9 Monday, October 25th Audition Tuesday, October 26th Psycho Trailer Wednesday, October 27th Nightmare on Elm Street Thursday, October 28th The Exorcist Friday, October 29th The Re-Animator Trailer Saturday, October 30th Evil Dead/Evil Dead II @10:15pm on AMC Sunday, October 31st Halloween III: Season of the Witch Alright, so here they all are. I tried to keep it a varied and random as possible. With some biases towards days of the week. Also tried to place some on dates they were playing on television. I think the list covers just about everything, Carpenter, Craven, Lovecraft, Cronenberg, King, Zombies, Slashers, Ghosts, Possessions, Comedy, Sci-Fi, New, Old etc. etc. The last one is a JOKE - watch whatever you want on Halloween, or just go get fucked up. Your Choice Also, all these are subject to change. If there is an abundance of requests to change nights/films, it will be done.
    5 points
  2. You got graffiti, bombing, trains, nyc and rap all in one: vimeo: http://vimeo.com/15417922 youtube:
    3 points
  3. Nice! the sunset was pretty deeeope yesterday. that was about the most exciting thing i did yesterday. insert pics of me in sweatpants, drinking beer, playing nintendo 64 bond, an blazing trees.
    2 points
  4. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!
    2 points
  5. 2 threads down and to the right... ...there will be a troll there with 3 questions though, be prepared... ...btw use brake fluid for a homemade clear coat! just mop it on, it will save money...
    1 point
  6. *BONUS. NSFW http://fast1.onesite.com/community.allhiphop.com/user/yeshetero/845b280443ae8037c5940f945939ea4e.gif
    1 point
  7. only to arrive at a planet with no bitches and blue balls
    1 point
  8. Please Ghandi, share what has brought you to break your vow of peace.
    1 point
  9. "20 light years away" means we have to be moving at the speed of light (188,600 miles per second) for 20 years straight to reach it. You kids have fun. Too big of a road trip for me.
    1 point
  10. lebron gets more niggerish everytime he opens his mouth
    1 point
  11. that spot was dope. big numbers got painted there in the 90's. here's a picture, grand central station:
    1 point
  12. That's you with that bad ass Benz ha That's you that can't keep yo' old lady cause you keep fuckin her friends ha You gotta go to court ha You got served a subpoena for child support ha That was that nerve ha You ain't even much get a chance to say a word ha I know i ain't trippin don't your brother got them birds ha You ready to bust one of them niggas head ha You ain't scared ha You know how to play it ha I know you ain't just gonna let a nigga come and punk you ha Stunt and front you ha Straight up run you ha You know who got that fire green ha You know how to use a triple beam ha Shit ain't hard as it seems ha You keep your body clean ha You got a lot of girbaud jeans ha Some of your partners dope fiends ha You really don't want to fuck with them niggas ha You come up with them niggas ha You stuck with them nigga ha
    1 point
  13. u need to check this guy out...think there's a thread on here for him but...this is easier...all pix and no talking shit! edit: here's the link http://kacao77universes.deviantart.com/
    1 point
  14. vimeo: http://vimeo.com/15417922 youtube: that is all...
    1 point
  15. outland looks fucking amazing.
    1 point
  16. youre confused Glen, this is a discussion thread. "robem is dope... does not belong here." You didnt discuss shit, you posted out of anger cuz he's either your boy, or YOU. If not you'd stop callin everyone haters and realize the obvious, then come to grips with the fact youre cool with people chompin other people. Or youre the one chompin. stop the hater talk, this is a mature thread discussing problems in the scene. If you dont like it, dont come here, or dont bite and you wont hear thru the grape vine people are laughin at you for chompity chomp chompin.
    1 point
  17. lets finish up fucking this planet up and we'll head out to that new one.
    1 point
  18. Stab him with a frozen piece of poop. /thread
    1 point
  19. 1. collect boogers in jar. 2. push boogers in rectum with finger 3. hold him down 4. fart said booger confetti into his face. 5. ???????? 6. profit
    1 point
  20. 2010 documentary http://www.vimeo.com/13150886
    1 point
  21. Good stuff Decyferon. Don't be afraid to let those black lines run a lil' stray too (IMO.) Here's a vinyl printout of one of my canvasses blown up.
    1 point
  22. that is pretty cool news. we need to find life elsewhere already. that made me think of e.t. which made me think of eddie torres the extra testicle.
    1 point
  23. woah but they say it doesnt necessarily mean humans could live on it. probly just bacteria and shit would survive edit: also,
    1 point
  24. Rockin these for about a month now. Foamposite Big Highs. Copped em at Footlocker for 69.99
    1 point
  25. @lugr... I like marsh straight in a mop. but when it runs through a marker (zig woodcraft) it seems a bit thick... I know you can mix it with garvey for staining and probably thin it down a bit but I don't have any... and it seems like you'd have to use a ton of garvey to thin down marsh...? I'm looking for an easy cheap way to make it run through better
    1 point
  26. Interesting. Did you consider, perhaps, beating his ass?
    1 point
  27. It's not that I don't like her, I'm opposed to women being BSM period. I guess I'll just have to pretend she's not here
    1 point
  28. ID: THE 100 YEARS WAR
    1 point
  29. I'm a blood fart supporter. That user name alone is BSM
    1 point
  30. chicken, if that is in africa.. then congrats, cause you got the A, I, D, S.
    1 point
  31. slip him lsd in some sort of food/ drink 20+ hits. fix him right up for a while
    1 point
  32. Re: Stop Internet Censorship: COICA bill under consideration I LOVE YOU GUYS /YH
    1 point
  33. The Touche "Deep Purple" was a much darker shade. We used to use the shit out of their Spearmint color and their Burgundy had purple in it, it was dope too!!! That paint was nice and thick and sprayed like butter!!! The Epoxy Wild Violet is real close to Icy Grape as well... Yeah Growco was a cheap flea market paint and I heard rumors it was made by Krylon but I have never confirmed that. It was thicker then Krylon so I'm not sure it was made by them...
    1 point
  34. you come to me this day for a favor... and post no titties...... as said above... NO
    1 point
  35. Tinchat was one and done tonight. Oscar got murdered. His dying wish was to be burried in Cross Colors and sent back to 1993.
    1 point
  36. nobody here is hating, this is a thread on biting discussion. I have nothing invested in the person whos piece is being discussed. He could be a dickhead, or he could be the coolest guy in SanDiego, it makes no difference to the discussion. if someone calls someone a biter, thats not hate, thats the truth hurting feelings. And youre first response was UMAD to the fullest. Dont get confused. "robem is dope, either way." youre judgement is biased. And he is dope at executing graffiti in a mechanical sense, but he is not creating from his own trial and error process a writer is supposed to go through, he took a straight line to a successful already tested formula.
    1 point
  37. thats one of those impossible to answer questions without being called a gay. fuck.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00