Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/17/2010 in all sections

1. Saw some girls in cowboy boots peeing underneath a bridge today, so I took their picture while I drank a milkshake.
    5 points
  2. http://www.break.com/index/climbing-a-1786-tall-tower no safety line, just a helmet 2:45 and on is insane, pure insane yeah, thread worthy
    3 points
  3. -take multivitamins...you can by boxes that come with 50-100 individual packages of 5-6 essential vitamins. Get them at places like Costco/Sams Club/type places -never NEVER put the pussy on a pedestal -refrain from using drugs. They're fun, but they're pointless and will not help you achieve your true potential -read books, magazines, or watch informative shows. steer clear of mindless entertainment, it literally rots ya brain.. -if you believe in religious structure or have faith in your government, try to disassociate yourself from these ideas as soon as you can, it will prove beneficial later on in life
    2 points
  4. hahah. wow. i'll for sure lose sleep over negaprops.
    1 point
  5. better give me props, if ya know what's good for you..
    1 point
  6. man..putting me on blast in the workout thread.
    1 point
  7. I'm about 30 pounds less now. *lack of interest can commence*
    1 point
  8. The general consensus among almost all astronomers is that the universe is expanding from a single point of origin. From what I can remember it's the wavelengths of light measured from every known object in space that reveals their movement in a universal expansion. Other than this clear sign of general expansion there is actually no proof everything came from an atom sized piece of matter that suddenly "banged". It's all still a theory. That said I'll restate my earlier point, he cleverly worded "god was not needed to create the big bang" in a way that would grab headlines. There isn't any new research data revealed in his new book to support a scientific or spiritual theory at all. Bottom line, Steven Hawkins want's to sell books and most likely had a good publicist suggest this controversial statement. Not hating though because I actually enjoy the conversations this statement creates.
    1 point
  9. Re: Freight WholeCars & E2Es i cant remember if i ever posted in this thread so sorry if its a re-post...
    1 point
  10. ha...only recent. Happens in spurts.. my life = work now. $
    1 point
  11. coors og is mad slept on for a cheap beer it's fucking good at doin its job
    1 point
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doCZD9cASYA
    1 point
  13. rusto, labor day porch chilling while i was grilling and some old bonus flicks, tug of war, that he always wins. worn out, time for sleep.
    1 point
  14. MMMAAAAYYYNNNEEE I been workin so much the last couple weeks (I cant seem to find anybody to pay me to take shitty GRAFF flicks???) and travelin' on the weekends I havent had much time to lurk da streets.... Lemmee see what I got.... NOTE:Im just sayin' I got flicks of this shit in the last couple weeks I dunno how long its been ridin' WASE gets up...... WASE VD by memphisordie, on Flickr WASE VD by memphisordie, on Flickr WASE VD by memphisordie, on Flickr WASE VD by memphisordie, on Flickr MORE WASE HERE: http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=45916829@N03&q=wase&m=text These are in the same area as that last WASE junt... FAEK by memphisordie, on Flickr ZOMBIE by memphisordie, on Flickr ZOMBIE by memphisordie, on Flickr Theres good shit inside this building just gotta find time to do some B&E.... ZEAL x 206 x ARC x JABER DTC KYT by memphisordie, on Flickr I seent this at the bench spot last week........ NOSEY x BETOR ICR x UH by memphisordie, on Flickr I got a fucking ton of Freight Flicks if yall are into that.......... flickr.com/memphisordie Went to New Orleans last weekend got these....... OFF TOPIC BUT: Fuck what ya heard NECKFACE keeps it grimey... NECKFACE x SAFETY1ST x NOBO ? x B$ERK x EVAK by memphisordie, on Flickr PASER in New Orleans....... PASER x EVAK by memphisordie, on Flickr READER hit up NOLA hard....... BONAFIDE by BOANES or READER or BOOKMAN or whatever he's callin' himself today.. by memphisordie, on Flickr Im gonna quit postin shit that aint from TENAKEY before people start flippin the fuck out.... Oh yeh I got a new wide angle lens just for graff flicks so Im gonna tryto get some shit this weekend. Holla at me with dem requests......
    1 point
  15. And now I present "Girls in Cowboy Boots Peeing Under the Birmingham Bridge While Young Cuz Takes Their Picture and Drinks His Milkshake"... fyi: the milkshake was Rocky Road.
    1 point
  16. I feel so disrespected because I posted the video here before Watson did. Although kinda hidden. And it got taken down a few hours later. But still.
    1 point
  17. Re: Bootleg Knightowls: Tease your bear and shit. I like your muscles. They are pretty big. Also they are sexy. Keep up the good work guys. Muscles are not something you should be afraid of posting. It is a man thing, and we are all men here. Do not be afraid, or shy.
    1 point
  18. The reason they call that red pouch his "tool bag" is because his balls are so big he has to carry them in that thing.
    1 point
  19. He does Freehand stickers and pieces too, and he can make extra giant ones. heres my collection of the ones i ripped off from the street that were made by the same dude,
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Homo Alone Helloween Breakfast Chub The Jizard of Oz National Tampoon's Vacation Shart Week Forest Gimp *Feltch
    1 point
  22. i've probably already cool story bro'd this on the oontz but my homie is a quad amptutee got all his jawnz chopped off but he still has a hot GF...and i can't help but wonder how he be smashin' BIG NO HOMO also, he still pwns shit on xbox...i don't really understand how...like i get down on the sticks at his crib n/h but i don't be staring at him while he plays and shit anddd i've gotten messages from him on facebook about parties and bbqs and i have NO fucking clue how he types on a keyboard but he was a kung-fu instructor before the shit went down, so i guess he's kinda ninja with his nubs
    1 point
  23. Mega Cash Terms Diget...
    1 point
  24. http://xogogo.com/videos/3239/rock-climbing-sex.html nsfw
    1 point
  25. The last time a jehovah's witnesses came to my door. I laughed in they're face and told them that they should kindly go fuck. About a week before that I had a chick that was a jehovah's witnesses give me head, no joke.Bitch ended up having TMJ But i still blasted her in the mouth.
    1 point
  26. The German Letter. Above. A Letter to Duel (Australia) from Cemnoz (Scum FBI Crew) (Germany) 1989. OK, set your mind back to 1988, before computers, no internet and the most common communication method was via mail. I was doing this, Delta was doing this, Daim hadn’t started writing yet and Duel was sending letters to Scum with a lot of what was going on in Melbourne at the time. Now with all of that info you should get the answer to the question in the letter… http://blog.imerda.com/the-german-letter/ INTERESTING LETTER ABOUT WHO DID 3D STYLES...
    1 point
  27. I used to have more to say, but not so much nowadays. Every now and then I pop up with varying results, but getting older has changed the way I see things (go figure). As a result, it seems like whenever I speak my mind it runs counter to the prevailing mood of Channel Zero (again, go figure). And since I'm not here to start fights, I'm posting and lurking a lot less than I did a few years ago.
    1 point
  28. This thread is a classic case of too many cooks in the kitchen.
    1 point
  29. you dont care but youre still replying.. every page?? uhh no.. you asked for it...
    1 point
  30. Two things; 1.there are no choir girls (and it's the wrong place to look for a blow job XD) 2. a cult is a group of people who follow a human but the johos follow god and pride themselves in knowing god personally through reading the bible (all the fuckin time).
    1 point
  31. palms are sweaty..moms spaghetti.. wonder why dudes face was blurred out.. what's his tag?
    1 point
  32. in the mail, should have them in 7-10 days
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. last i heard he was fucking depths' mom and gimer found out and called his girlfriend and told on him for it. =)
    1 point
  35. http://www.mook-life.com/graff-jams/
    1 point
  36. 1 point
  37. The j-dub "street name" isn't seen as proper and i'm pretty sure isn't indorsed by the witnesses.. lol...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00