Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/04/2010 in all sections

1. Re: Great Pictures~ http://edwardburtynsky.com/Oil_Book_Gallery/ stolen, a few from http://ysociety.tumblr.com/page/1 wild card:
    4 points
  2. 2 points
  3. I'm with Casek on this one. DON'T GIVE UP or else you might as well pack up, move to New Zealand and find an attractive sheep for your wife. Also don't go LOOKING for results instantly. If you're training ya body should FEEL the improvement, even if it ain't immediately visible. I'd say take a photo of yaself now then avoid the mirror for 6 weeks, if not 8, minimum. Thentake another flick and compare. A watched pot don't boil and looking for insta results ain't gonna work neither.
    2 points
  4. some recent grubbin Ribs, Pulled Pork, Pork belly and Pork Shoulder Peach, Cherry and Blueberry pies for dessert Eggs, Sourdough Toast, Jersey Tomato and SCRAPPLE Devilled Eggs with Caviar and Chives we don't have any real taco stands/trucks in my neighborhood but we got Peruvian Chicken for days... Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs
    2 points
  5. oh and guy has been putting in work for years. more thsn most 12oz graffers. he got fame, and money. lucked out. if you cant see these images are being stolen youre an idiot. so what he ripped off a communist poseter, sergivolhkeheoihdov probably got a medal for the sweet poster. now shep gets 20g a couple hookers and a fun night. 99% of you have been ripping off an artform that died in the late 80s.
    2 points
  6. Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing??? WHAT A BAD ASS JOKE. IM GOING TO MAKE SURE TO USE THAT, SOCIALLY.... WHENEVER I WANT TO MAKE SOME AWKWARD SILENCE.
    1 point
  7. Yeah that Biek sucks a bit, and he bites, but I don't even care, I just hate his word and his unashamed changing of the spelling cos "K's are easier at the end." Furthermore, I know most of you cunts hell hate Richard Pryor and shit aye, cos he's a hell shit talker and shit bro. Shit. BUT, I gotta say thanks for that great post of old photos of tagging a few pages back. Thanks Richie.
    1 point
  8. best pregame drink. must admit.
    1 point
  9. havent read so much..but graff becomes a hobby as u grow older..and have a job and a fam...and a career..if u dont make it a hobby...u need to recheck your priorities..
    1 point
  10. soups, just tryin to conform to your taste. u may commence with negs now.
    1 point
  11. Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing??? Raves > metal shows, although I won't go to either preferably
    1 point
  12. delis i fux widdem mortadella has been my shit lately
    1 point
  13. Re: Oh hey dow what are you doing??? HAHA oh man you got that for sure, talk about how cool you are and fuck her face.
    1 point
  14. i guess that dude BENNIS got fuckboy from JUICY J...
    1 point
  15. They get paid to do graffiti...they also paint illegal graffiti...this is automatically a message to anyone that wants to listen. Sheep are sheep for a reason...msk as a crew arent going to change anything except give something pretty for the "common folks" to look at while they wait in traffic on the way to work or w/e. And I've have seen quite a few MSK pieces that have messages some subliminal some not. Just look a few pages back at that mad sweatshop kids...an obvious political statement....
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. messed around with tilt shifts its kinda meh :/
    1 point
  18. Pulp fiction for brands animation http://vimeo.com/10149605
    1 point
  19. lols, these threads are for flicks and comments for people to improve on, who gives a fuck WHY people do it just keep on dong your thing and stop chatting
    1 point
  20. A lot of nice flicks. Definitely one of my favorite cities
    1 point
  21. One of my favorite hip hop artists performing one of my favorite songs. What does that have to do with this thread??? check the spread at 1 minute and 43 seconds
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Being as we all know that you were trying to be sarcastic, you're a fucking retard. Way to be a retard you orange haired retard. [ATTACH]144749.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]144750.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  24. Sweet, because I write Demerockwell2squared. I'm up all over the solar system. Hopefully there's space at the wall for me!!
    1 point
  25. not knowing whether to sit on the right or left when on the metro. i know what you mean
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. thiers a jam comin up at the 2 mile nb wall,sorry but all space is reserved to a 198 demers
    1 point
  28. ^Skarp's fucking badass. Saw them with Phobia and Magrudergrind a couple of years ago, awesome show, cool people too. Making the homie drive to Atlantic City so I can oontz hardbody.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00