Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/20/2010 in all sections

1. honestly,all these stories of fat girl rape has gotten me shook.thats why im starting a coalition against this kind of atrocities.its time we stood up to these sick sexual predators and future diabetic patients. we'll call it... WOMEN.ofABNORMALY.LARGEsize.RAPING.US.SEXUALLY. or W.A.L.R.U.S UNITE AND FIGHT!
    5 points
  2. and it only took me 6 years.That is all.
    4 points
  3. they made me .. Another late night..early work day..came home. puzzle that needs glued. shit is like 4 ft by 2 & 1/2. much bigger than I thought, had to break off corners to fit on table. decided to walk away from it.... home alone, put these in some water. Light some candles After this post...im gonna do this. and crawl iinto this nighty night
    4 points
  4. thumbs up. http://www.prefixmag.com/reviews/cee-lo-green/lady-killer/40440/
    2 points
  5. Found this Gem while looking for my Brother..... http://www.floridamugshots.us/search.php?fname=james&lname=way let me introduce you to James Way - Da black albino Each picture represents a different arrest, which range from trespassing and public intoxication SAY WHAT .peep the chia pet hair growth.... Animated Gif hall of fame contender. Dude bond is $25WTF .... Surprisingly enough he has no other arrest prior to 2010? Something doesn’t sound right anyway on to the next stay classy broward county stay classy http://www.floridamugshots.us/search.php?fname=maria+&lname=casas Now let’s meet Maria Casas, poor unfortunate soul has been visiting Hillbourgh County jail since late 2008, had a great 2009 but returned back to her old ways 4days after 2010. Charges ranges from DUI to leaving the scene of a crash… somebody help this young lady out. I looked around and noticed many reoccurring offenders... damn life is hard on the blvd. ps, I found my brother... no bond, and they also hit him with Hibitual offender. damn it
    2 points
  6. Re: Great Pictures~ Some more David Alan Harvey, he has probably influenced me more than any other photographer: him posing with some dudes he did a photo project on haha...
    2 points
  7. I'm almost there.
    2 points
  8. Sometimes at night, while I'm hiding in black garbage bags with my homies shooting dice, I see extremely shook white people out of the corner of my eye and rape them.
    2 points
  9. Was fortunate enough that my man Audio57 banged this BIC pen sketch out for me. "Jams" I will post what I'm working on for him, when its done...... soon.... Its fucken awesome seeing my name sketched out by another artist, his approach and letter styling is the COMPLETE opposite of my own. Its good stuff, will be painting this soon!
    1 point
  10. last few days.. my bro came over with my niece & her baby. said baby. 8 mo. he's a tank went to friend's house to work on album/scrapbook for our another friend's birthday. these fools wanted to help. Marley. Darla Was there way too late. woke up next day,ate. get ready for work. Work. (also need photo for profile on website) Came home, made strawberries for friends birthday gathering. tried to get creative..but failed..so i got silly Grabbed gift..headed out. Saw Elvis on the way there. Birthday boy (50) and friend. Half of his backyard.
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. had to flick this today
    1 point
  13. Welcome to my nuts, Barry. Enjoy the ride.
    1 point
  14. i got em to rock with my pirates jump off
    1 point
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcfM3CbQqIs
    1 point
  16. Not from a deli, but close enough: Veal parm sub, mmmmmm
    1 point
  17. that all ima give you for now enjoy
    1 point
  18. It's not a cause. I don't know how to define how what I do relates to my life. I think it's the most Christian thing I can do with my time....people need help out there, and I have access to resources and knowledge that facilitates me and my friends to help them. In a lot of cases the kind of assistance folks on the street would get from some agency or from welfare won't do them much good if they can't get to appointments or they're disabled in some way that hinders them from getting that help. In a way it's kind of hard for me to accept praise about something that I consider a duty. I think everyone should be doing whatever they can to help those less fortunate in their communities...it's great if you donate money to charity but it's a lot cheaper and more fulfilling to go out there and participate in some kind of direct action. Then you can see the results and gratitude for yourself. As corny as it sounds, I really do feel blessed that I can do what I do and know that it makes a difference.
    1 point
  19. I never get Taco Bell now that I've moved from Detroit to Brooklyn, it's been a rough 3 years out here with the T. Bell's being so few and far between. They recently opened one in my area with a KFC attached, I've been chasing a double down with a burrito supreme. Damn, now I'm gettin hungry!
    1 point
  20. Yessir... gotta turn those racks somehow.
    1 point
  21. /msg [ALLSORTS]-00128 XDCC SEND #1 bangbus-_mia_-_sexy_goth_looking_redhead_refuses_facial_but_gets_messy_one_20m.mpg
    1 point
  22. ^ I've walked out of a hot bitch's crib at 5 AM before because I went down her pants and felt a giant bush. I don't need pussy that bad, on to the next one
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. JU GOT A CARR? NO THE K IS NOT IN DA CARR
    1 point
  25. here's a free of what they beleive are hotties SMASH BOTH 08/17 bottom row SMASH BOTH 08/16 bottom row oh and SMASH 7/24 Stephine
    1 point
  26. first dude needs to be killed and sent off into space. scary ass freaky son of a bitch.
    1 point
  27. until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.
    1 point
  28. in latch dog? what that mean? winsicr..sower update..sicr valet is killin it with those jams..that yeller n bleu des simple piece has got that dope flow...Loot.
    1 point
  29. so since were still arguing about ewok aparantly. Why is legal wall work still not considered work? or why does ewok being a artschool guy from conecticut have to discredit his legitamacy as a graffiti ARTIST? i mean thats what we are right artists? last i checked this was a competition based on peoples drawing abilities? If theres one thing i cant resist its an argument
    1 point
  30. really i felt obligated to post that pic because of the one that came before it.as a peace offering for burning you corneas. dont take it too seriously.
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. SHL did you not read nezmos post, your supposed to pm BOBBY_SHAW to set it up too. PS the trick is to never pm him then act hard because no pm's were exchanged.
    1 point
  33. lol you niggas funny. long island is not nyc 5 boroughs is nyc get that straight b
    1 point
  34. Oh, Cali.. Yes the beepers..-in the metal detectors. ( I didn't word that correctly) Is it too late to say all the brain damage caused extreme blonde moments? (I'll stop kidding myself, I know that shit comes naturally) Im sure you, with your smart self figured that out. One day when I take the time to put it digitally, I'm gonna post up the parts of the video of the surgery. At the time, they only did that shit with VHS..hahaha shit sounds ancient.Yes, I requested it, it's not too often you get to see the inside of your dome. The DRs had jokes about taking 2 hrs longer to drill thru my skull, because i was thickheaded. me?..really? PS..take Suki up on her offer..sounds like fun. I hope you all have a great weekend. Congrats RED...BfFISH and DA BEARS wish you all the best. DoubleX
    1 point
  35. Haja what happen to nezmo? Hasn't logged on since we chatted and he never showed....haha I knew you was a punk bitch
    1 point
  36. and this is why jugzer started listening to rap again...
    1 point
  37. Ashadun La Illaha Il Allah wa Ashadu anna Mahammadan rasoulAllah. Allahu Akbar. Ramadan Kareem. Look at all these Kafir fools talking about Islam and never even read the Qur'an. Qur'an has nothing to do with being black those are 5 percenters. ha haha make fun of them all you want Famalam. Real talk, the Qur'an has revalations with scienetific miracles that were written hundreds of years ago and only recently proven in our recent years by "technology" and it was recited so it cant be changed and minipulated like the BIBLE, looks like Allah knew what he was doing and was providing Proof for the truely rightious and smart folks dow here on earth. Thats how someone Converts to islam, not to be black. yall are half retarded. hahahahaaaaaa. :-) Assalaamu alaikum wa rhamatu Allahi wa barakatu. fastest growing religion yet the most hated by mainstream media. can't really fuck with those divine facts bro. :-) Gyeah gyeh gyeahhhhh
    1 point
  38. this made me scroll back and look for a dog then i remembered the DAO shit. LOL
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00