Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/19/2010 in Posts

1. alts, nuther couple heaters off the assembly line eh, i love your stuff man.
    3 points
  2. Bench motherfucker!!!! There's some great benching spots along the way, especially in the Chi-town area, and if you can spare it, it's worth your while to go slightly out of the way to Rochelle, IL. Trust.
    2 points
  3. Re: Great Pictures~ Bruce Davidson^, great photographer, the guy with the gun was an undercover cop. Another undercover cop was dressed as a rabbi with mad jewelry on, when the stick up kid came up to rob the rabbi, the red sweatshirt cop put the heat on him quick. here are some other bruce davidson photos:
    2 points
  4. Dear Me, get back in character, that's your foundation.
    2 points
  5. I'm racist and I think you're a moron.
    2 points
  6. alright.. i got 4 days to make this trip.. lookin for stops, sights to see.. shit like that. or just say shitty thread.. either way.
    1 point
  7. Australia's next prime minister;
    1 point
  8. Good flicks. Nice Thread.
    1 point
  9. Theme parks/fairs Mexico Fishing Play in Mud Ride
    1 point
  10. fake soup is a fake. peasoup is OG
    1 point
  11. google earth+yards will be in effect.. benching always..
    1 point
  12. -Tib3- Elite Member -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! -Tib3- is the motherfuckin' champ! Posts: 3,205 Join Date: Dec 2006 Location: Erff. Status: Offline Default Re: The last person to reply to this thread... - Today, 05:52 PM What?
    1 point
  13. Well, that's got to be the most exploitable gesture you can put on a wall.
    1 point
  14. experimenting... another [already sold]. :confused: tell me what u think
    1 point
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSwwEZM2iaI
    1 point
  16. Never really caught on with the "wanna bang friend's mom" fantasy. But it makes sense none of my friend's moms are above dock hag status. All of em look like The Fratellis mom from The Goonies and Sloth performed incestuous mating.
    1 point
  17. I gotta agree with SwampFight on that.When i go to Taco Bell i aint lookin for anything authentic,i want sum cheap junk food.I used to love the soft tacos but in the last few years theyve gotten really skimpy so i dont even go there as much.Put sum fuckin meat in my Taco bitches.NH haha
    1 point
  18. where can i find ho scale armn or solid cold?
    1 point
  19. haha ya'll just bumped up a 2 year old thread. i had a great time reading through the posts. i already went to europe, planning to go back maybe next year and hit the spots i missed(suggested) in this thread. anyway, i only made it to london(again), paris, and amsterdam..then met my sister up in munich.. she's back in CA, so i don't have a solid place to crash in europe..bummer anyway, here are 3 pics some boring, random intersection. reason for taking picture? i saw a dude get fucking smashed by a bus right there in front of me when i was outside smoking a cig: stone henge: roman bath: eiffel tower: amsterdam: outside of munich: again, thanks for bumping an old thread and bringing a smile to my face edit: pics are up /not a photographer
    1 point
  20. rough times for shawn from boy meets world http://vimeo.com/hd#14017511
    1 point
  21. dear IResponder, i just gave you your 4th tic tac. now i expect to see some gems, i want to see some awesome inappropriate responses. -boat
    1 point
  22. The real question is whether a subway sandwich artist can be considered an art fag?
    1 point
  23. On the other hand, there's been no shortage of "ground zeros" being built near mosques since March 2003.
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Italy, the midwest, and more girls than usual.
    1 point
  27. Re: Great Pictures~ eazy e can suck a big fat dick
    1 point
  28. i'd rather bake you a meat loaf than give you a green tic tac.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00