Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/13/2010 in all sections

1. you kinda have to understand anxiety in general, anxiety is triggered by fear. There's a reason you're fearing social situations. ie: you think you might feel stupid, people might judge you, etc etc. but remember this, confidence is the number one thing people respect. don't act like you need to be accepted, know you don't need to be accepted. But that doesn't mean be an asshole and say WHATEVER is on your mind. be confident in what you say, but don't sound like you know everything or what you're saying is right and what they're saying is wrong. I've been in customer ser
    2 points
  2. Little Brother WITH 9th is some the coldest shit ever
    1 point
  3. Youre either: 1.)someone posing as an OG in order to try and intimidate me (which is cowardly, petty, and immature in of itself), or 2.)an actual frisco OG thats really finna pull the banga on me. Really? Youre threatening to kill me because im asking for a FAIR 1-on-1 fight with some stupid white kid that sucka punches niggas (after already not wanting it from ANYONE), literally runs away, and then hides for a week? Ive spent almost a decade (and Im a young nigga) trynna create positive social change in our hoods, trying to help our people overcome our struggles, and defending our
    1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. Good tread and even better guy to paint with
    1 point
  6. Re: Great Pictures~ it took me a few weeks but i just finished looking at every single page starting from the very first
    1 point
  7. Froe wouldn't wanna see any of his friends fighting over him. Life's too short. You guys should paint with each other instead. We're all still frustrated that he's gone, but we shouldn't take it out on our own. "and at the end of your existence what accomplishments do you have to show for yourself ... stay focused."
    1 point
  8. i'm bout to change jobs. more importantly, i'm abut to leave my current boss in the dust. i'll then have 6 weeks off. i'm mostly certain i'll have a job to return to in a different laboratory. but who knows what could happen change is sometimwes good,. in the case of the jobby job it's awesome in the case of the ontz losing it's cohesion, not so good. the site has given me a lot, many hours wasted and many laughs it's also given me a date or two, including my current awesome man. can't hate no matter what happens to it.
    1 point
  9. I Saw an aboriginal fellow with only one flip-flop on I said- Hey man- you lose a flip- flop? NAW MATE I FOUND ONE
    1 point
  10. am i the only one that thinks he looks like a lesbian? and not the cool double ended dildo kind either. the kind that hates you for having a penis.
    1 point
  11. my friend, "SHOULD I THROW A WINDOW AT A ROCK!!!.........................i mean rock at a window.."
    1 point
  12. Kicking it in Paris, waiting for my sister to finish cooking a gourmet lunch Get back to NY next Friday.
    1 point
  13. Rock'in It Sucker. XTC AOK all day.
    1 point
  14. Bump the original sargeant- SEAP ONER
    1 point
  15. Twizm youre a fucking idiot, stop tryng to prove how much of a real head you are with your constant bullshit, no one thinks youre cool, post pictures or fuck off,
    1 point
  16. kase and esto i see yoou!
    1 point
  17. I'd sing "killing me softly" to you, but in Pee Wee Herman's voice. It would be a retard serenade and that is a compliment.
    1 point
  18. Dear world, Sometimes I wonder if you're just testing me. Over and over and over, just to see if I can hang with you. I thought we were gangster BFF's, nigga? What up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfmB-8onoMo Sincerely, Casek
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00