Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/25/2010 in all sections

1. I might be going to pick up my rottweiler today. he is scheduled to die monday but not if i can help it. keep your fingers crossed for me and him oontz. UPDATE tuesday i am going to go meet him and probably bring him to his forever home. either way, he isn't going to die. i am about to sprain my shoulder from patting myself on the back.
    3 points
  2. Ah ok hmm - is Pit of Zombies an alias for an older oontzer or he's just a newjack? For some reason I can't remember any interaction with em. I have to admit, I haven't been around my favorite forum very much in the past 6 months or so since building a business and I'm a bit out of the loop. That's fucking LOLZ that Vaj has struck again - why the fuck do you nurgas feed the dick troll?
    3 points
  3. Pretty Dope, Period http://www.wimp.com/traintrack/ If you Metal Heads can or want to find more, Post pics or vids up.
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. i agree with glen on the flick issue if you dont want your sheeit gettin stolen dont put it online, i never see my own flicks online because i dont put them on the net, therefor ive never ever had an issue with that...........on another note posting whole cars online the same week you did them befor they even roll out is a reall good way to get popped and heat up a spot......and have your shit covered by me...
    2 points
  6. Want to offer my condolences in advance, these photos are prettttty graphic. So there is this dog that lives in my building, nominally it is supposed to protect but in reality it just barks at strangers. About a month ago it got knocked up. Then, some nonprofit came through, offering to spay and neuter dogs and cats for free. The dog's owner didn't want a shit ton of puppies on her hands, so she went ahead and asked them to abort the puppies. PUPPY ABORTION. The worst of it? Her name is Suerte [Lucky] -- Knocked out from the anesthesia. Feeling it out to see how advanced the puppies' development was. One of the vets takes a break. In four hours, they spayed and neutered 77 cats and dogs, in addition to this abortion. Each one of those lumps would've been a puppy... After they had taken out all of them, they went to put it in a plastic bag. Unfortunately, the bag had a hole in the bottom that they were unaware of. And it all went crashing down to the floor. Gross. After it's been stitched back up. Taking it off the gurney and to an area where it can sleep off the anesthesia. It still has an IV in it. Waking up from the anesthesia. Want to stress that this looks pretty gruesome, but it was actually probably for the best. the dog has some tick disorder that made it blind in one eye and pretty weak. If it gave birth it probably would have died, so would have the puppies. Still, I feel pretty bad for it. I can hear it moaning from the pain right now. PS. it all happened in an unused room in the building complex I live in. 77 cats and dogs lost their babymakers. in four hours. in my house. fuck. I have a lot more photos from it, not all of them gross/sad. I'll post those up later.
    2 points
  7. I dont get caught slippin
    1 point
  8. woke up computer at this time looked at this and this laffed at this made this and this into this took shower and walked outa shower to be greeted by lazer dog hooked up with the fellas sport and hd's rode to copperopolis, ca then to murphy, ca-old time irish mining town ate this reppin the irish.
    1 point
  9. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Louis Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Da Vinci, and Albert Einstein.” ~H. Jackson Brown
    1 point
  10. Bunch of fools gossiping about heads.. whether you love the guy or hate the guy, that's a big no no in my book.. Won't catch me snitching on my worse enemy, trust. Bunch of nerds need a GOOD ass whipping. Either you'll get it or you won't. Make or break your criminal career quick as it began. Go talk to your hoods nosy old lady if you want to gossip, we don't need you.
    1 point
  11. Dos Equis amber draft is more my speed.
    1 point
  12. http://video.adultswim.com/aqua-teen-hunger-force/index.html The full episodes on adultswim's website get rotated semi regularly. At least once or twice a month they'll switch them up.
    1 point
  13. Bullshit. I just checked and you're still fronting more than one PHERS of mine. The only reason my REYES are pulled is I already complained to your site admin and had them removed. One of my photos is number 28 in your PHERS gallery. Here's your proof, little one, my photo minus YOUR watermark: There are more, but I am lazy, and like my man said, I could give two shits when you yank my photos. It's when you put a watermark on them that I get super annoyed. That fag gave me a minus "rep" and he is stealing my photos. God, this is why I prefer video games to interacting with the anioa of earth...you know what, that is so annoying and petty I am going to contact the admin again to have the rest of my photos removed, as well as contact the other photographers to let them know you're watermarking their photos as well.
    1 point
  14. "An eye for an eye only makes the entire world blind"
    1 point
  15. that flick does NOT do that sever justice, shit was so clean in person.
    1 point
  16. someone on 12oz mailed me the most awesome package happy birthday 1988. good times. your purse was very cute and so is your brother sorry you lost it's been hot as hell
    1 point
  17. boondock saints ii surprised me by being more blatantly homosexual than the first one, i had to turn that shit off 30 - 45 minutes into it
    1 point
  18. Yes dude. They helped me by showing me "Karate Kid II". The whole "wax on, wax off" really brought the idea home. No, they were not by my side every single moment. They were concerned parents, though. They gave a fuck about who I was with and what I was doing. Homeschooled...dude, I wish. Homeschooled kids are usually way ahead of public/private schooled kids. I wanted to be homeschooled.
    1 point
  19. And I wondered why kids in high school thought I was gay... Visage - Fade to Grey Ultravox - Vienna http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=xJeWySiuq1I&feature=related Clan of Xymox - A Day Cocteau Twins - Persephone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTPvRgMi1uQ Fields of the Nephilim - Preacher Man Skinny Puppy - Dig It Kommunity FK - Something Inside Me Has Died http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34PLgQmRJJ4 Tones on Tail - Go! http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=miEySYXuq3g&feature=related Fuck... I could keep going but I got shit to do.
    1 point
  20. I'm not going to continue arguing much longer, but because it's funny (for me), I'll give you this last little bit. Perhaps they need to be in the same room. Computer in family room. Age doesn't matter when it comes to computers. People in their 40's/50's aren't degenerates. Monitor what your 11 year old does online. They can be in the same fucking room. It's not that hard. Same room. I'm glad you think that because she's 11, that totally excuses her from any shit she does. Let's look at that interview her mom gave for a minute: http://www.momlogic.com/2010/07/exclusive_interview_mom_defends_11_year_old_youtube_sensation_jessi_slaughter_jessica_leonhardt_dianne_leonhardt.php An officer said an anonymous tip had come in that our daughter was hurting herself. He wouldn't tell us who called the tip in, but he made me wake my daughter up to make sure she was OK. The officer was really rude and my daughter kept denying that she made any videos. She kept saying, "I didn't do any of this!" He was here for about 15 minutes. Yeah, so this is the first denial of her making the videos. Fine, but weren't they just a little curious? What about the incident the night before about the pics that little Jessi lied about? "Her head on someone elses body"? Hmm, sounds strange. Yet, they don't question her about this. They are happy with her answer that "she didn't do any of this". The next morning, my husband and I were sitting in our home when the doorbell rang again. Another sheriff's department officer was banging on the door. This time, they had another anonymous tip from someone in California claiming my daughter had female prostitutes coming in and out of our home from ads posted on Craigslist. Again, my daughter denied making any of these videos. In the meantime, my mother-in-law called from Michigan, saying she'd gotten a message on Facebook from a man who sent a photo of my daughter with some other guy. I have no idea how they even found her on Facebook! I put the officer on the phone with her and he took down the information. I then went onto my Facebook page and the same guy had sent me a message, too. Mom has a facebook. Grandma has a facebook. There goes that theory of yours. ml: When did you find out about the videos, and what was your reaction? DL: The officers had said there were videos, but Jess denied making them. Then my mother-in-law called and said there were videos. But I haven't watched them. I can't be in the room 24/7. We tried to talk to Jess last night, but she got very upset all over again. I am trying to get her back to normal. It's taken a very emotional toll on her. I don't know if she made these videos or not, but she says she didn't. Right now, I am trying to figure out what's real and what's not. This has been very difficult to deal with. Mom just doesn't want to believe her daughter would do anything wrong. Won't even watch the videos. "Oh, she says she didn't make any videos, we believe her" ml: Is it true that your daughter was taken into protective police custody? DL: Yes. On Friday afternoon around 2:45 PM, another deputy and a DCF officer showed up at my door. The DCF agent was saying my daughter was making all these videos online. I never saw any videos and I didn't even want to turn on the computer. I wanted to leave it alone, but they were hammering my daughter. They didn't talk to her, they were talking at her. They were blaming her, saying, "You did this!" She was denying making the videos. I haven't watched the videos, and I don't want my daughter back online. I don't want to make her all upset again. After all that, DCF took Jess on Friday and put her in protective custody at a center. She came back yesterday. I am so angry about how she was treated. I went to visit her on Saturday, and she just wanted to go home. These kids have to get up at 7:00 AM, have breakfast and do schoolwork. There is no TV for them, and nothing else to do. From 1 to 2 PM, you can have visitors, so I went to see her. If you have no visitors, they tell you to take a nap. I couldn't return that evening for visitation, so they allowed her to make a five-minute call to me. She said she was bored and just staring at the walls. After three minutes, they rushed her off the phone. Little girl still denies it. Mom "doesn't want to upset her precious little girl again" Protective custody=child services took little girl. How dare they not have a television at CPS? And they make them get up early?!?! Outrage! ml: Why do you think this happened to your daughter and family? DL: Jessica helps a person write song lyrics. He's in a band, and people are jealous because she knows him and they became friends. She's been to one of his concerts and they've become friends. My daughter is a really friendly person and she chats online with people. She has also been bullied and picked on at school by a boy and two girls. The two girls got in trouble and they were suspended for three days after bullying her. Towards the end of the school year, Jess was suspended for 10 days after being accused of slapping a boy in the face and bruising him. She says she didn't do it and that the boy was sitting at a lunch table talking about how he got bruised after his brother hit him in the face with a softball. Every time something happens, there are no teachers or security guards at the school and Jessica gets in trouble. Yes, Jealousy is what did this. Jessi never does anything wrong. Ever. ml: As a mother, what have you learned from all of this? DL: I am still trying to take this all in. I can't believe this is happening. My daughter is an only child -- she was our miracle child, because I had cervical cancer and was told I couldn't have children. Then, on two years to the date of my recovery, I wasn't feeling well and found out I was pregnant. I can't be in the same room with her 24/7 and I am trying to explain to her what's going on. It's been very difficult because I don't understand what's going on -- I don't even know what these videos show and I don't want to view them. I am upset enough. I have been throwing up and I haven't been able to eat or sleep since this all started last week. ml: What message do you have for other moms? DL: Communicate with your child, try and watch them and try and believe what your child is saying to you. Give your child the benefit of the doubt, because nobody else will. And talk to your child about cyberbullying and about how bad it's going to hurt another person. They don't know or understand the dwindling-down effect of what they've created. Those last two parts speak for themselves.
    1 point
  21. this. her parents are obviously scum. and by scum in mean ignorant and lazy enough not to care or see the danger here in destroying an innocent childs life. they dont have to know how to work the internetz. children only know what they are taught or are allowed to get away with, this is neglect in its purest form in 2010. technology is as dangerous as a loaded gun, in this situation, they leave the rifle cabinet unlocked and she gets in and starts firing, first time, only wounding someone. they leave the key out again and she is only bound to destroy her own mind and ultimately her life. its a parents job to protect their own children against all forms of danger, especially in the confines of their own home. she needs to be taken out of there and into a safe environment, period.
    1 point
  22. why dont you bring the RI platoon? Is this about not wanting to share?
    1 point
  23. THIS. i'm leaving now.
    1 point
  24. GO GET THE BEER YOU FUCKING PUSSY.
    1 point
  25. SPIDER JUST CAUGHT A COUPLE OF FLIES!!
    1 point
  26. AR sales... http://ar15sales.com/ pete @ legal transfers. this guy has the best weapons (rock river) and gets them out as fast as possible with the options you want. give him a call. you wont be disappointed. not to mention he is the cheapest around. period. seriously. when i bought mine he was over 150 cheaper than any dealer in my area could get one for. any accessories... quit playing and get everything here: laruetactical.com not only will you get the best stuff made, you'll get 30$ worth of free shit like hats, dillo's (bottle openers), spice mixes, shirts, etc. with your order they also have uppers and lowers as well. expensive but top notch. dont even worry about anything else. rock river and larue is all you need to know.
    1 point
  27. I hate when people claim how bored they are all day, and then when you offer up ideas on shit to do or just to hang out with more than one head they get an attitude and say "Idk, I don't wanna do that."
    1 point
  28. If he doesn't want Heineken and Corona, then he is straight. If you want Heineken and Corona, then you're gay.
    1 point
  29. Eating these for breakfast right now. Bonus:
    1 point
  30. get that cat some horace grant goggles
    1 point
  31. right, ok like someone mentioned before. cable signals travel on waves like most other types of signals we humans perceive with our senses. the further the signal travels on its wave the more it loses quality (if left to its own devices). this is called "attenuation". so you got a couple options on how to resolve it. you can get a device which uses electrical current to boost the signal. a signal amp. you can stop being a cheap fucker and at least have the sense to spend money on decent cabling (since you are getting service for free), i personally recommend highly shielded RG6 cabling. you could also make sure your splitter is a high quality splitter with a good signal to noise ratio (SNR). you could check for loose fittings (the shiny steel thing at the end of the cable wire). you could be a badass, climb up the pole and change out the splitter up there since its likely been there for quite some time.. best of luck, yr friendly neighborhood cableguy.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00