Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/23/2010 in all sections

1. took the GTO to the muffler shop to get cherry bomb exhaust installed. waiting outside for it... dropped off a car across the bridge. took the little one to her swimming class came home and cooked this. chicken with potato salad.
    5 points
  2. eat I bought her veggie burger so she would drive home. Make sure we knew how to get back. Go here because of wild name. This was a pretty creepy store with over priced junk. This thing was a couple of bills and terrifying. Caligula! (...it was 90 bucks) Home Go to work and make more crap.
    4 points
  3. Every terrarium that I am trying to make is an attempt to be overtly personal. I've painted about 40 wooden dolls to represent some of the people that are going to be there. Then I try to recreate a moment I experienced with them in the terrarium or something I think that they would like. (I have no idea if that makes sense. It's another one of those nights) This one is for dude's moped gang (...yes). They're called the landsquids. We made the squid and submarine out of clay the night previous. Step above is trying to glue all the tentacles in an appropriate manner. It took awhile because dude is pretty ocd and had to clean out all the stringy mess the hot glue gun left behind. He did this for a very long time. The jar we used is cut into two. We were going to use blue sand for the water so we had to figure a way to keep this sand in the container. He wanted to use glue. But clay was better. sealed it. I got to pour the sand: A: Make sure you take it easy now. B: Alright- A: NOT SO FAST. Your're going to get everything dirty. B:dude. Dont worry about it. You cant stop and clean it everytime. You'll just end up re cleaning the same mess all over again. A: No- B: Yessss. Just wait till the water crap gets all in there. See the mess you have and do damage control. You're going to waste too much time cleaning it up every second. A:...(*thinking) Oh. That makes sense. B: *taps skull. A: I just thought you were doing things half assed like you usually do. This took awhile too. But I wouldn't have done it... The cork sealed this step Then the transfer. Inspection Finished. Next day I had to be in placerville for the final fitting. I came over here to use the phone. Picked up my friend and got coffee. We took 80 instead of 50. Ended up having to take 49 to placerville behind this truck thing. He was pretty good at turning at all those mountain curves. We didnt do so hot. Truck finally pulled over because he didnt want to deal with our crap or he felt like we didnt want to deal with his. I am not sure. One last resize and its finished. The pristine british dress lady wasnt a fan of my heels. That's ok. Shop at a couple of antique stores. One of the owners saved this bird somehow. She was a pretty nice lady, giving us more than 50% off her junk.
    3 points
  4. Sort of like religion? BTW, here's a great parallel- most of you who are talking out the sides of your keyboards/necks on some "FUCK U VEGAN FAG WHOO-HOO GO MEAT BACON BACON BACON SLURP SLURP URGGGGGGH" rah-rah bullshit should just stop for ONE SECOND and answer me this- "Have you EVER EVEN BEEN on a veggie diet for longer than 24 hours?" If not, then you are no better than the Dudley-Do-Right-small-town-Kansas-fundamentalist-Christian minister who has never done drugs, had an around-the-world with an 18 yo freak, or listened to Venom. There's no way he can expound on the morality behind these actions...he's never been there, so he should shut the fuck up about things he has no first hand experience with. It's worse than hypocrisy, it's out and out falsehood. However, if you did it and hated it and were born again into Christ or bacon double cheese burgers, that's different and I can respect that even though you only have to say so once.
    3 points
  5. And look at the first post
    2 points
  6. False I drink it cause its cheap as fuck and tastes better than most cheap shit.On the other hand I also enjoy good craft beers. Tpbm go through phases of the things they enjoy doing.
    1 point
  7. it was a slow day the other day... Went to Mcdonalds to get breakfast, this is whats in front of me when i drive out the drive thru.(cementery) back to the shop, had to get this ready for delivery for the customer this was on a customer's car someone sideswiped a new car on the lot... and left the window down... our lot. being nosy in a customer's car, found this pic watermelon break now i get all the black stations tryna figure out how much registration is on a car chinese food for lunch. got some pennies real shiny after dropping them in cleaning solvent crows will tear up the top on ur roof to get food left inside.(look at the feathers inside) a salesman took a steelwool to a brand new car. fucked up the clear. had to send it out to the paint shop, get it re-cleared (kinda hard to see but you can see the marks on the trunk lid) took this in on a trade did a side job. full detail. this machine is an ozone machine, it pretty much kills all the bacteria that makes your car smell... (food, coffee, cigarette smoke... etc...) i wet sanded the car, remove swirl marks, and burned paint, (after shots)
    1 point
  8. damn NSMB. sorry about the genetics doggy. You should marry Dr Peppers grandaughter... That would be the smart play. Then you could introduce me to one of her sisters or cousins and i will marry into the family. The end game here of course would be using the family wealth (old man Pepper's) to make it rain at the strip club every night. Maybe put a kid in the wifey (for insurance sake) Probably end up siphoning off a hidden bank account, divorcing her, raking her over the coals for alimony and spending the rest of my life at the bunnyranch or various other high class vegas establishments that cater to deviants like myself.... Probably get highly involved in cocaine. I'm sick of this going to school shit. Time to get my nose out of the book and into a coke pile. We could be brother in laws my dude.
    1 point
  9. it is actually a random quick combination of letters, to waste no time for logging in - whatever whatever
    1 point
  10. You can't go wrong with the Beatnuts,and Capital Punishment is a classic.
    1 point
  11. TO WHOM IT MY CONCERN ITS MY BARFDAY
    1 point
  12. nice, there are two more sequels that are pretty good also if you can find them "the girl who played with fire" "the girl who kicked the hornet's nest"
    1 point
  13. Bare knuckle??? Sounds ridiculous tisnt my hat
    1 point
  14. Re: Great Pictures~ ahahahaha ^ this has prolly ben posted but this shitsgreat
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. I thought it was funny when your comments didn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. Your name doesn't mean anything any more, it may as well be RegularOontzDudeOner. :o
    1 point
  17. ^^Yeawh... 1996 still has em. If you can make it to at least 1992 you'll be golden.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. Long Gone (American Hobo Culture) http://vimeo.com/12819602 David Eberhardt and Jack Cahill spent seven years riding the rails, asking for spare change and swapping stories around campfires with train hoppers. Their labors are repaid with a mesmerizing documentary full of touching characters and beautiful landscapes.
    1 point
  20. .... you wouldnt believeme anyway
    1 point
  21. Girl drowned in a kiddie pool of shit lol
    1 point
  22. that is extremely creative and personable. fuckin dope.
    1 point
  23. i always enjoy seeing vossy's pieces. keep getting better dude, i like where ur goin. sybil, cool concept on the first pic, keep workin on can control to get crisp lines tryna get back in the groove from being mia for a while
    1 point
  24. good effects.pretty good story.they could have elaborated more on parts like what the fuck they were doing there in the first place?I think they were just trying to fit alot into one movie and didnt have enough time...that totem idea might very well be on point???:confused:
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. I bet they all were sitting there like "one... two... three... SURPRISE!!!!"
    1 point
  27. this couldnt be tacked on to one of the 3 or 4 existing Colton threads?
    1 point
  28. dope flicks squirrel! i like that last koze jolt acee freight
    1 point
  29. a couple of days in pies cant sleep Still After another hour or so of this I decide it's impossible to catch some zzz satisfaction,decide the lighting is pretty nice and that I would like to be apart of that (*fart) yup wake up my sister comes over We head over to my friend's house to finish corsages She dominates the radio Gettin busy taking music My sister preoccupies herself with this Friend's nephew helps by Making a chicken Take my sister home after crap is complete. Come home to make more crap/centerpieces.
    1 point
  30. I saw the trailer for this. Everyone I know was so hyped about it when they saw the trailer. I thought it was going to be fucking retarded. I thought that a serious movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and fucking Juno was stupid. And that part where she says "is this a dream?" I thought it was going to be shitty. But then I saw it and thought it was the shit. Seriously, good storyline, good concept, well executed. I did get kinda turned off in the beginning because of the "500 Days of Summer" guy, but it ended up being really really good.
    1 point
  31. DID I MENTION IM HIGH AS FUCK AND DRUNK THOSE ARE VEGETARIAN THINGS RIGHT? HOLLLLLAR!!! SEE, I FUCK WITH VEGETARIAN SHIT ALL THE TIME.
    1 point
  32. i got 99 problems but inception aint one if you having comprehension problems i feel bad for you son
    1 point
  33. Then I suppose that makes me a six foot 200 lb bird. I don't take the "I do this in the interests of animals" stance at all anymore, although I did to a slight degree in my past it's mostly out of naked self-interest. Meat wasn't really part of my diet growing up, and when I did start eating it I began having health problems I never had before. When I cut it out they went away. Now, that's MY experience. I never use it to beat people over the head because it doesn't apply to anyone but me. If you feel fine eating meat or feel worse without it, then that's fine. That doesn't affect me in the least anymore than my decisions affect you...and if you get mad when I poke a hole in some assumption you hold dear, too bad. You might want to think that one over. But since we're throwing stones here (you can save the dicks, I have one already)...I have all KINDS of problems with the way 99% of the meat that is sold in America is raised and with people owning 50+ pairs of leather shoes. Why would I care? Because it's excessive, it's wasteful and detrimental to the planet and it's done WAY wrong. Nothing to do with dietary choices or what not (bike/pants/sexual choice) you want to apply to it. Now, if you don't care about these things, I can't impose that on you. I could sit here and stare down my nose at you and feel smug, but I'd rather say "Okay, case closed, next case" and find something we can agree on. Are you seeing where I'm going with this? There's no right answer here besides saying "jugzer, you're a smart guy and I'm sure you'll figure it out as long as you listen to what your body is telling you." On that note- jugzer, whatever you do...TAPER OFF if you're planning to quit eating meat entirely, otherwise you'll go nuts. What you should do is try four days on, three days off then three on, four off...just make it a gradual process. If you're one of those people that likes to write, keep a journal about how you feel, pay attention to the differences in how you feel and your routines.
    1 point
  34. ^^Which is where you park your rape van and lure fatties into it with chicken nuggets. Hoggin' --it's a full time job.
    1 point
  35. 90% of the time, my breakfast is a bowl of honeynut cheerios with either nonfat milk or 1% milk.
    1 point
  36. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00