Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/22/2010 in all sections

1. Take the party outside This bit ill leave to your imagination Left the car in the city and got the first train back to the lodge, such a crisp ride with my head out the window. trains are overpriced there so we didnt pay, the conductor told us to get off at the next stop, about 5 times and we just stayed on till he would just walk past with a mumble and left us alone This walk seemed to go on for ever. Ahh win. One of those go to bed at 7am and waking up as it gets dark again scenarios. Hope you enjoyed :)
    5 points
  2. standard rig cast out hours meh... most relaxing have never put bud light in this thing nothin special.. but a great saturday. exactly what i felt like doing.
    4 points
  3. So Imma be able to psot more pics after I get back. Like in July. It takes a fortnight to get any photos to a host. But as an update... I punched a dude from Romania in his mouth inside the Sistine Chapel cuz the nigga pushed my mom down being rude as fuck. Secured my spot in hell.
    3 points
  4. I was gonna say why the fuck would you buy from his tampon ass...or that they are fakes like that china copy cat bullshit edit: I actually think morning star is in with the scam too, i think it is all bullshit...how would you randomly find out that someone was using your jackets to try and sell them, i may just be paranoid though cause i wouldn't fuck with em
    2 points
  5. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2 points
  6. STOLEN, BUMP STAZ FLA and that Heaven wall, & bump Zeks
    2 points
  7. that's the thing about em...they wont! so its best to flood the pages with flicks of good stuff ^^bombing with quality paint must feel so damn good
    2 points
  8. i got a rare case of leukemia when i was 8 months old. so rare that i was the 12th case in all of medical history. no joke. i got a blood transfusion at that age and the doctor said i wouldnt live to see 15. but fuck that. im 26 and still going strong. MIRACLES. my parents never told me i was suppose to die until i was around 20. kinda fucked up...but i was a pretty spoiled kid...now i know why. i hope the best for you and yer family tho.
    2 points
  9. I downloaded the second episode of the third season today and I hated how it ended. I don't have HBO so... True Blood has some good cliff hangers though, not gonna lie. I love True Blood. Season two did get more interesting than one for sure.
    2 points
  10. Playing ASSHOLE is serious business! I have a tradition i follow every time i go out of the city, i must stop for a OG authentic poutine on one of the country roads. Once again, it was a success! Haters gonna hate.. Hope you enjoyed. Kind regards, Stan / edit Thank you Sooks, Grime!
    2 points
  11. https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/90/hedges-american-psychosis.html America is more powerful than ever! And hey, if you have a problem with Alex Jones... that's fine. He's a lunatic. Yet, he's better than 99% of these idiots on mainstream media who talk about bullshit and nonsense all day long, spread government propaganda, and who work for corporations owned by elitists. I'd rather listen to the loony guy on the radio talking about things you won't hear on the news, because they are too busy covering the latest celebrity scandal 24/7.
    1 point
  12. he's done. go ahead, rip the thread, hijack it, whatever
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. THIS NIGGA WILL SCORE.
    1 point
  15. fact remains, YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY !! we dont give a fuck if u got a gun. all it proves is that YOU CAN'T FIGHT and you're apparently proud of that fact.
    1 point
  16. i watched a little bit of it once. then my friends (now ex) girlfriend told me it was "amazing" when a girl says something is amazing its usually lame
    1 point
  17. i could get behind fucking em up with numchux
    1 point
  18. When I make it big, I'm changing my name to Herschel Hymie Heebenstein. Hey Wang, I think Hollywood is restricted, so tell them you're Jewish. Okay. Fine.
    1 point
  19. ehh i tried to fap,but couldnt even get a chubby..this bitch got a deformed squid beak vagina and the body of a young twinky...younger*
    1 point
  20. street theif fucking sucked. its made to look like its a documentary, but its not. the acting is TERRIBLE. the story line is retarded.
    1 point
  21. damn, i need to wake up. cats are puttin in work and im just sleepin on it.... ite fellas, as usual, when i find something i find particularly impressive, even if it aint ct related, i like to share it with yall. so here it is, and as usual, it is from the montreal thread.
    1 point
  22. Christo-F ----> Ron Jeremy I just want to be accepted for my thoughts rather than my well hung hedgehog appearance.
    1 point
  23. BzZZzzzzZZZzzzZZzzZZZzzzZZZzzz!!!
    1 point
  24. yeah, she is 18 and im 24. so she is of age. now. and my ex's little sister. she is hotter than my ex lmao.
    1 point
  25. I wanna do coke and get shitfaced with Artie Lange before he kills himself.
    1 point
  26. GOT IT! juicy lucy <3 the day that never comessss tonights dinner :) Yeah, definitely not as exciting as it used to be for me..........
    1 point
  27. did acet do those letters for asic? :lol: i keed i keed
    1 point
  28. Had no idea this thred existed until tonight. Bump the homies... Hope all is well. Keep doin' your thing.
    1 point
  29. The empty chair is where I sit. [ATTACH]139846.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. RIP stan51dayinpiesposts... play'n.. good luck with yer ish...
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. Yeah, no ill intent to anyone, I do go off quite easily and have been cautioned a number of times for telling co-workers to go fuck themselves. I look forward to growing older and grumpier with time.
    1 point
  34. That extinguisher should have been practiced before it hit the 84. Graffiti is still as good as it ever was, it goes through styles much like skateboarding, surfing and music. Most of the graffiti that is considered "new" or "hipster" in the northwest is old. OS Gemeos and Euro writers, their shit has been poppin since before the early '00s it's just now catching on.
    1 point
  35. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD same here. Whenever I get or lose props, it stays the same. Even when its heavy hitters.
    1 point
  36. Hope yall been well! I have not been posting on here much lately busy on some projects which i will share with the mooks once it's done. Got a new camera ( finally), took it out for a test drive at this baller ass cottage. Here are some flicks: More..
    1 point
  37. whatever the case... pores got more photo piff than all yall talking ass muthafuckas.. Truth... And no we arent gonna close this thread... were gonna talk more shit, post more fotos, reveal more uneccessary personal information... and have a good time filling pages and pages of more entertaining useless bullshit to help pass the shitty days in this boring thing we call life... more more more ..
    1 point
  38. lol im gonna rub spoiled denjang on your face
    1 point
  39. demolishing a box of chocolate chip cookies almost finished...
    1 point
  40. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! haha i just propped him :love4: :love4: :love4:
    1 point
  41. does punk bitch. want some funk get at me.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00