Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/20/2010 in all sections

1. Yeah, saw the other thread... this is different. :gaga: I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to those of use who are proud parents. :gaga: This is my second FD, I celebrated all week: Went golfing twice, ate my favorite foods, and bought the best beer possible. Wifey/son gave me a "Worlds Greatest Dad" shirt w/ Bears Logo. (I bought myself some golf clubs) You think you're better than me?! Mandelbaum Mandelbaum Mandelbaum
    4 points
  2. post more flix...you think this site would be poppin on a sunday afternoon
    4 points
  3. 3 points
  4. 2 points
  5. Re: B.o.B AKA more hate on the mainstream hipster rappers. 01. Intro / Kenny Dope - Justa Lil Dope 02. Lords Of The Underground - Psycho 03. Funkdoobiest - Bow Wow Wow 04. Redman - Time 4 Sum Aksion 05. K-Solo - Letterman 06. Showbiz & AG - Party Groove 07. Naughty By Nature - Uptown Anthem 08. Heavy D & The Boyz - You Can't See What I Can See 09. Zhiggie - Toss It Up 10. Original Flavor - Here We Go (Fuck It Up) 11. Chi Ali - Funky Lemonade (Remix) 12. Main Source - Fakin The Funk 13. Eric B & Rakim - Dont Sweat The Technique 14. Double XX Posse - Not Gonna Be Able To Do It 15. Grand Puba - 360 (What Comes Around) 16. Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down 17. Funkmaster Flex - Six Million Ways To Die 18. Black Moon - Who Got The Props (Smooth Version) 19. Gang Starr - Now You're Mine 20. EPMD - Crossover 21. Das EFX - They Want EFX (Remix) 22. House Of Pain - Put Your Head Out 23. Fu Schnickens - La Schmoove 24. A Tribe Called Quest - Hot Sex 25. Apache - Gangsta Bitch 26. Brand Nubian - Love Me Or Leave Me Alone 27. Funkmaster Flex - Sad And Blue 28. Nice & Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow 29. Brotherhood Creed - Hellova 30. Grand Puba - This Is How We Move It (Remix) 31. Kenny Dope - Pick It Up 32. Young Black Teenagers - Tap The Bottle 33. The Pharcyde - Soul Flower (Remix) 34. Zhiggie - Rakin In The Dough (Uptown Bounce Beats) 35. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - They Reminisce Over You 36. Da Youngstas - Pass The Mic (Pete Rock Remix) 37. House Of Pain - Jump Around (Pete Rock Remix) 38. Das EFX - Jussumen (Pete Rock Remix) 39. A.D.O.R. - Let It All Hang Out 40. Diamond D - I Went For Mine 41. Time Zone - Zulu War Chant 42. Lord Finesse - You Know What I'm About 43. Dr Dre Introducing Snoop Doggy Dogg - Deep Cover 44. Mobb Deep - Flavor For The Non Believes 45. Masta Ace Inc - Jeep Ass Nigguh 46. EPMD - Head Banger 47. Boogie Down Productions - We In There (ATCQ Remix) 48. Positive K - Nightshift 49. Chubb Rock - The Big Man (Clark Kent Remix) 50. Masters At Work - Blood Vibes 51. Nas - Halftime 52. Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Ill Street Blues 53. Lords Of The Underground - Funky Child 54. Arrested Development - Tennessee (Remix) 55. Digable Planets - Rebirth Of Slick 56. Heavy D & The Boyz - Blue Funk 57. Chi Ali - Roadrunner (Puberty Mix) 58. Brothers Uv Da Blakmarket - Livin In Da Bottle 59. Showbiz & AG - Fat Pockets (Radio Remix) 60. Funkmaster Flex - Dope On Plastic 61. Gang Starr - DWYCK 62. A Trible Called Quest - Scenario (Remix) 63. MC Serch feat. Red Hot Lover Tone, Nas & Chubb Rock - Back To The Grill http://www.multiupload.com/XZCV8Y3DPC
    2 points
  6. never done characters.. pretty fun
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Going to hit some bike shops today with compton red...mtn. bikes it is.
    2 points
  9. happy fathers day homie, this is my first one. i got breakfast in bed from the lady, threw up on by the baby, and a shitty pamper. also buying myself a camcorder. feels good man
    2 points
  10. Sometimes you just get lucky with the womenz. I've had the same girlfriend since I was about 16. It's our 8 year anniversary next week, and I put her through some pretty ridiculous shit when I was younger. Yet, we have never broken up and she understands that i'm prone to the occasional fuck up, usually due to the company I keep. She dislikes most of my friends but has never tried to make me choose. In summary, I couldn't be happier.
    2 points
  11. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dearest 12 oz Men. happy fathers day to those of you taking care of business and lovin your kids. and especially to those of you who have stepped in and took the place of the father to someone elses kid. (you go un-noticed way too often) Love lOve loVe lovE V
    2 points
  12. this thread is now about her
    2 points
  13. Today 3 women from 12 oz showed me compassion and concern which is completely awesome in every snse of the word. I tip my hat to all three. All of that is easily negated by one woman in the real world. Who is a bitch whore. I truely mean no offense to the 3 whom I mentioned earlier. You see, this is the only way I see fit to describe the woman whom I am talking about. Well, I am not trying to be a Twinky (that sentence alone is funny), but for some reason venting to a bunch of semi strangers feels good. Post tits or meme or whTever the Fuck. I dunno. I just wanted to get this out because I'm not gonna mention it to any one I know in real life. -- I am on my way to an awesome show where a DJ friend is spinning. My goal for the night is to get 3 numbers. Wish me luck!
    1 point
  14. Serval dare kash on point
    1 point
  15. well that was a solid, well thought-out post...
    1 point
  16. BzzZZZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZZZzzZZzzZZZzzzZZZZzzZZZZzZZZZZZZZzzzZZzZZzzZZZZZzZZZzzZZZzzZZZZzzZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZZZzZZZzzzzzZZzzZzzZZZZZzZZZZZzZZZzzZZZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzZZzZZZZZzzzZZzzZZZzZZZZzZZZZzZZZzZZZZzZZzZzZZzZZzZZzZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzZZZzzZZzz!!!
    1 point
  17. this is my second fathers day with my lil girl its a amazing feeling
    1 point
  18. number Two for me! my lil dude HappyFathersDay to all the Pops
    1 point
  19. The boy Em! Did Deja ever drop through Dallas... like '03ish... painted something huge with Jesse... is it the same Deja? The spot ran for years. Anyone?
    1 point
  20. megapixels have nothing to do with sharpness or image quality unless you're printing huge posters/billboards or cropping the image down in post. In fact, the more megapixels a camera has packed into a sensors actual surface area hurt the images overall quality at higher ISO settings. The problem you might have is that digital cameras improve vastly every year as new technology become affordable, so a 5 year old SLR of even the highest quality is generally obsolete when compared with a newer one. Sharpness is all in the focus, a camera with good autofocus and a good lens (kit lenses usually suck) will take sharp images. I researched cameras when I was looking last year and went with a D700, has only 12.1 mp but it's on a full frame sensor. Beats the hell out of the 21 mp full frame sensor I was considering which has tons of noise at ISO 800, I can blast away at ISO 1600 or 3200 and still get a crisp shot. It depends on what you want to focus on shooting, I liked natural light at night, if I was into studio or flash photography I would have copped more megapixels.
    1 point
  21. YO! you slippin detroit red! when were those infras supposed to drop???? i could google it but fuck it
    1 point
  22. again Happy Fathers Day yall
    1 point
  23. Those laser sights for Glocks that are built into the recoil spring rod are the business, but are as expensive as a used Glock.
    1 point
  24. i heard Specy put QS down in THR
    1 point
  25. false. cant count them on 2 hands yet tpbm has medical insurance
    1 point
  26. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Me, Niggas are mad---------they are mad because they are bums------ niggas are bums compared to you-------bum swag-----broke niggas will always be mad--------you see niggas with a screw face and you laugh------ bum niggas are clowns---------they are afraid to step they're life up------- look at your shoes-------look at your shirt---------look at your brim-------- broke niggas are rockin' 5 dollar hats and wrangler jeans with a pair of airwalks-------I laugh---------- BTB
    1 point
  27. yeah bump the ban uplift big OHEFDUHDUHDUUUUUBS, and thanks for being a friend, pal....
    1 point
  28. shit's pretty good. my favorite of their more recent stuff...
    1 point
  29. these are sum of my older ones..nuthin fancy.....
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. i feel your probs boats. im abut to go to marriage counseling to save my marriage. ralphy, best of luck in your venture into marriage.
    1 point
  32. All stolen, None self-promo.
    1 point
  33. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00