Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/16/2010 in Posts

1. Dinner tonight was some seared peppercorn tuna with some soy balsamic reduction, white rice, and some prosciutto parmesan roasted asparagus. I had been fiending for some tuna lately...I feel better now
    3 points
  2. bump the beemer thats in my drive way hahaha el beeem
    3 points
  3. here i mean my town
    3 points
  4. HOW MANY PEOPLE VIEWING THIS THREAD ARE HIGH RIGHT NOW? :) HAHHHH HA HA
    3 points
  5. oh nice, the fucking Perezite is gettin nailed for faggetory conduct displaying bare underaged vaj over the internet. well aint that a bitch dummy. gay fucking leach, get lost fagget. i would seriously rack so many charges shit stomping paparazzi/tabloid people out on the daily if i was rich.
    2 points
  6. That's right Juker. Ate an OK bondi burger. The only Aussie there was drinking the Bud Light the whole time. Creepy tree is creepy. Rocking out. I think I've posted this house in here before.. Metal as fuck or a D&D obsession or something. On the boardwalk. Getting dark. Bye Venice.
    2 points
  7. just copped these two on ebay. the angles one is killer
    2 points
  8. oh ya, belt driven means no wheelies bro. and softail suspension is KNOWN for being shit for handling. so when you said dynas were out i was baffled. grab some progressive shocks and see the dif. dynas will out manuver a softy any day. I got the scars to prove. This dude who tatted me always said dynas were a mans bike everytime i had my softal around. i never got it until i grew out of novice cruiser mode. i was on some twistys or splitting or racing cars or other bikes and that first ride i got it it was like nite and day. the CL sporty was the best bike ive owned hands down. screw yr old man. go get one buddy! then try pullover tags on the freeway c u down the road and good luck.
    2 points
  9. King status? Maybe on the freeways, but on freights. I don't know. I can tell you I do see his stuff posted all the time, never actually seen any of it. I think it's a waste of a panel, to see his crap on a freight, and I'd go over it in a minute. Anyone can paint that shit, seriously. I'm not hating by any means, or saying I'm better. BUT it's my opinion, and I'm sure others agree, keep that shit on the freeways or concrete, and off the freights. If it comes to any of my spots and there's nothing else to paint, or he's on a dope car, I'm going over it. Hope I don't sound like an asshole or whatever, but I think it's straight up garbage on a panel, like we don't have enough of that shit rolling around the country already.
    2 points
  10. A friend showed me this yesterday. There is more than one key piece of information discovered here. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/10319053.stm Police mounted a major operation to protect pupils at a Merseyside school after they were alerted by the FBI. Armed police were called to St Aelred's Catholic Technology College in Newton-le-Willows on Friday after reports someone had made threats to kill there. The United States' Federal Bureau of Investigation raised the alarm after picking up a threat posted on social networking site Facebook. A 19-year-old man was arrested and later released on bail. More than 1,000 students, some of them taking their GCSEs, were in the Birley Street school at the time of the alert. All entrances and exits were sealed while police investigated. 'Leaving this world' The school said it was the FBI who raised the alarm after internet scanning software picked up a suspicious combination of words. It picked up a posting showing a picture of a gun being held above a scrawled note, which read "tomorrow - last day of school" and went on to mention bullies and "leaving this world". Headteacher Edward Marr has now written to parents explaining how the situation came about. He wrote: "Police officers attended school at 0800 am on Friday morning. They had a photograph from the internet and asked if I could identify a person on it. "It emerged that a threat had been made against the school which had been picked up by the FBI in America and passed eventually, as the school was identified, to Merseyside Police. "Staff at the school were able to suggest the identity of the man on the photograph and an arrest was made." Some parents have criticised police over why their children were allowed into classes while officers were investigating a possible armed threat. Ch Supt Chris Armitt, from Merseyside Police, denied suggestions that officers could have closed the school as soon as they were aware of the threat. He said: "We received some information between 1am and 2am, that information was imprecise and what we had to do was clarify what the information meant and what it related to. "Once we were able to identify that school as potentially being at risk, we took steps quickly to get with the school staff." He added: "They were able to help us identify the possible threats that we faced and we were then able to deal with that well away from the school premises." ____________________________________________________________ The school said it was the FBI who raised the alarm after internet scanning software picked up a suspicious combination of words. It picked up a posting showing a picture of a gun being held above a scrawled note, which read "tomorrow - last day of school" and went on to mention bullies and "leaving this world". It's a given that intelligence agencies scan social networking sites for keywords. They scan everything for keyword. This, however, indicates that they have technology to scan pictures for words and images (depicting guns, explosives, etc) Very impressive, FBI. Very impressive.
    1 point
  11. ^^ Nice! And I can second that (about the ticks).
    1 point
  12. fuckn hate wood ticks!
    1 point
  13. greatest moment in street fighter....ever.
    1 point
  14. Fallout: New Vegas. They played a demo of it. Upgradable weapons and a new hardcore mode where you have to eat and drink to stay alive.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. googled "movie character alphabet" and found out the artist of the picture
    1 point
  17. captain of england;
    1 point
  18. quick, update the list!
    1 point
  19. haha awesome. steve zissou that is. update the list !
    1 point
  20. d is the dude! f is forest gump h is harold from harold and maude m is the girl from the royal tenenbaums i think u is the uncle from napoleon dynamite z is steve zissou from the life aquatic
    1 point
  21. a few to keep it movin
    1 point
  22. holy shit! Regis is gonna be at the church?
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. MUGENS not as cool as it sounds or looks..IMO and its pretty irrefutable for me hands down greates fighting game ever ive got the stand up arcade with the sticks in the garage...25 cents to get raped
    1 point
  25. from a vw wagon forum i've been following recently drool.
    1 point
  26. which to go with some team colored J's? or anyone have a recommendation? i gotta black hawks hat before they were even in the play offs, now i get "go hawks!" everywhere since they won the cup. awkward. when the fuck the Thunder gonna have a damn fitted?
    1 point
  27. I read about this on some urban art site. Does this shit actually exist?
    1 point
  28. Just my phone, wallet, smokes, lighter.
    1 point
  29. they were all good....but the best would be campo's i think or bread from campos, steak from jims, onions from genos and cheese from pats fuck it im fat ralphy...i like them all
    1 point
  30. pretty sure my bitch needs doggy prozac. real talk.
    1 point
  31. two thumbs way the fuck up....nice work! i really dig that pubs, shit came off fresh!
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. keep it real there u go with that bullshit again hahaha help cluch help
    1 point
  35. I knew it! lol! Hell naw! Dope Rabbit burp btw Scribe!
    1 point
  36. foooooaahhhhhhh
    1 point
  37. n64 emulator for pc = win golden eye is still one of my favorite games
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00