Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/16/2010 in all sections

1. Dinner tonight was some seared peppercorn tuna with some soy balsamic reduction, white rice, and some prosciutto parmesan roasted asparagus. I had been fiending for some tuna lately...I feel better now
    3 points
  2. bump the beemer thats in my drive way hahaha el beeem
    3 points
  3. here i mean my town
    3 points
  4. HOW MANY PEOPLE VIEWING THIS THREAD ARE HIGH RIGHT NOW? :) HAHHHH HA HA
    3 points
  5. oh nice, the fucking Perezite is gettin nailed for faggetory conduct displaying bare underaged vaj over the internet. well aint that a bitch dummy. gay fucking leach, get lost fagget. i would seriously rack so many charges shit stomping paparazzi/tabloid people out on the daily if i was rich.
    2 points
  6. That's right Juker. Ate an OK bondi burger. The only Aussie there was drinking the Bud Light the whole time. Creepy tree is creepy. Rocking out. I think I've posted this house in here before.. Metal as fuck or a D&D obsession or something. On the boardwalk. Getting dark. Bye Venice.
    2 points
  7. just copped these two on ebay. the angles one is killer
    2 points
  8. oh ya, belt driven means no wheelies bro. and softail suspension is KNOWN for being shit for handling. so when you said dynas were out i was baffled. grab some progressive shocks and see the dif. dynas will out manuver a softy any day. I got the scars to prove. This dude who tatted me always said dynas were a mans bike everytime i had my softal around. i never got it until i grew out of novice cruiser mode. i was on some twistys or splitting or racing cars or other bikes and that first ride i got it it was like nite and day. the CL sporty was the best bike ive owned hands down. screw yr old man. go get one buddy! then try pullover tags on the freeway c u down the road and good luck.
    2 points
  9. King status? Maybe on the freeways, but on freights. I don't know. I can tell you I do see his stuff posted all the time, never actually seen any of it. I think it's a waste of a panel, to see his crap on a freight, and I'd go over it in a minute. Anyone can paint that shit, seriously. I'm not hating by any means, or saying I'm better. BUT it's my opinion, and I'm sure others agree, keep that shit on the freeways or concrete, and off the freights. If it comes to any of my spots and there's nothing else to paint, or he's on a dope car, I'm going over it. Hope I don't sound like an asshole or whatever, but I think it's straight up garbage on a panel, like we don't have enough of that shit rolling around the country already.
    2 points
  10. he should get to punch obama in the face
    1 point
  11. false, i usually get the same thing at subway every time, but i also work in the restaurant business, so i eat better than subway most days. tpbm can cook real quality food.
    1 point
  12. LUGR, 5finger, MR blunt... spain is one of my favorite teams in the sense that they hold the ball (possession) play a disciplined EURO style but can also mix in a lil south american flair.... but FIFA ranked #2 ....? UUUUMMMMMM NO !!!!!!! lets b real now... as the torment moves forward u will heed my words young-ins... and as far as the confed cup, its not a complete shit tournament, u may b referring to the gold cup... SHAM, your canadian, your not supposed to like soccer. the lack of goal scoring and excitement is what draws me 2 the game, its like watching a chess match, strategy, discipline, team style ect...
    1 point
  13. i heard there gonna actually remove the goalies for the next world cup to induce more scoring. i mean. 90+ minutes of play. like 8 or 9 shots each, which. is like a shot on goal every 10 minutes. riveting shit. but ya, once FIFA is on page to axe the goalies teams will set up there defence slightly differently so as to not allow the 8, maybe 9 shots. maybe like 5 or 6 squeeze by and in. then if that doesnt work there going to introduce another 3 balls in play /NH so as there is actually 4 games going on in one field but with only 2 teams. games within the game if you will. oh yeah, and the balls will have mini spikes on them and filled with urine.
    1 point
  14. Shrimp jambalaya with andouile sausage. ^^ id hit an infant for a bowl of this... looks fiya
    1 point
  15. WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, POUR COKE IN VAGINAS...
    1 point
  16. hahahahahhaahahaha the last 10 seconds made my day
    1 point
  17. Went to meet a friend for lunch. Taco Tuesday. Fresh made tortillas, a little thick but tasty. Top quality meat as well.. She had very nice boobs that I kept looking at. The mix was a little too sweet for me, but still good. The devil was here. The cops were clearing and stopping traffic for some people who looked like they were middle eastern. About an hour before this my friend said she saw the bomb squad rushing off in the same direction. True story. Decided to go here, but to the beach part. Apparently Mellow Man Ace is wanted. And I love you Venice. Saw this a few times while walking around. More...
    1 point
  18. HAPPY BDAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UveQdzrRfVg
    1 point
  19. Re: Motherfuckin' Surf/Garage/Psych Awesome Thread Full of Great HORROR SURF CHECK DEADBOLT THEE CORMINS duh
    1 point
  20. no wife killing, just beating her guts... and pills are not my style. i'm what you might call a drunk.
    1 point
  21. Haha, I read a Man in Full. Talk about perverse, there is a full on horse mating scene that spans several pages. It made for a funny book to suggest to friends.
    1 point
  22. well. this is the last night i'll be posting on 12oz from afghanistan. this year has come, and slowly it has gone. yep. i'll make a shitty picture thread in a month or so once i've got all my drinkin', fuckin', and rock 'n' rollin' in.
    1 point
  23. if you have the flick of what is next to that pyle, and it is smuve, then yes.
    1 point
  24. ^ http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=101111
    1 point
  25. dude, tell him how you really feel.
    1 point
  26. fuckn hate wood ticks!
    1 point
  27. greatest moment in street fighter....ever.
    1 point
  28. Fallout: New Vegas. They played a demo of it. Upgradable weapons and a new hardcore mode where you have to eat and drink to stay alive.
    1 point
  29. captain of england;
    1 point
  30. haha awesome. steve zissou that is. update the list !
    1 point
  31. MUGENS not as cool as it sounds or looks..IMO and its pretty irrefutable for me hands down greates fighting game ever ive got the stand up arcade with the sticks in the garage...25 cents to get raped
    1 point
  32. from a vw wagon forum i've been following recently drool.
    1 point
  33. Just my phone, wallet, smokes, lighter.
    1 point
  34. pretty sure my bitch needs doggy prozac. real talk.
    1 point
  35. 1 point
  36. foooooaahhhhhhh
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00