Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/06/2010 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. ok I will dumb it way down for you Whalley baller. THE DOTTED RED LINE MEANS YOU SPELLED THE WORD WRONG. get mad about it.
    3 points
  3. i think its time you push pride aside and follow your heart. men.
    2 points
  4. momofoku fingerling potatoes with poached egg: beer room at bowery whole foods: philly: dessert at vetri. chocolate polenta: suckling pig with hash browns: homemade bin bo hue (however it's spelled): flight of tequila: boston: lobster roll: poutine from beehive: and i made a thomas keller style roasted chicken: with sides: best chicken ive ever had!
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Potato, bellas, onion, chorizo and gauc. Shrimp jambalaya with andouile sausage. A very mediocre fish n' chips..
    2 points
  7. Rule 1- buying a strange girl a drink is cool, buying all her drinks is stupid rule 2- if you buy a strange girl a drink and she accepts, she still may not like you rule 3- if someone buys you a drink, do not upgrade your alcohol preference rule 4- NEVER complain about the quality of the alcohol of a free drink IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKERS WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    1 point
  8. (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) (Link) /threadbomb
    1 point
  9. I never drew , painted anything on my griptape , and that covers 23 years of skating . I do however cut my griptape into crazy-ass designs , which anyone skating in the 80's will testify , was the rage . Stickers were and still are the fucking bomb . I'd have 10-15 Santa Cruz stickers placed on my board just like Jason Jessee or Eric Dressen did . :lol:
    1 point
  10. so a recap kaos has never met any of these dudes hes trying to start shit with. most likely just heard bs stories from tier and his minions. tier still hasnt actually given a reason for his beef. even if there was a battle and either side got burned, the little kid e-haters would still sit on here and talk shit about mfk and fake. even if there was a brawl and heads got cracked (doesnt matter which side "wins") there would still be internet shit talk. i was taught that if you have a problem with someone, you confront them about it, in every day life and in graffiti. Whether you fight or you battle, once its done, win or lose, thats the end of it, shake hands or dont, but thats the end of it. im not in this, so dont bother, but have some honor and have some respect.
    1 point
  11. Smokin hottie covers gg allin tune
    1 point
  12. heart of oak exclusives
    1 point
  13. hahahahaha moderately smelly gross.
    1 point
  14. WASNT "FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL" THAT GAY MOVIE ABOUT DUDE WHO GOT HIS HEART BROKEN? MAD HOMO.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. anyone have .. EVOL, LAZ, CURV, AVIN, BOPS, KR FLIX??
    1 point
  18. 1. that aint no piece. (maybe for envious) 2. what? another toy name....? 3. ld will shit on your bare face... keep that toy shit in north county. u bitch ass tricks. 4. ld has spots in OTHER CITIES. 5. and u dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.(if ur only mission is to cap LD....give up!) that crew paints trains..... 6. derok ur out....sorry but not ld material. we got a lowlife rep to maintain.... 7.ITS LD COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK WHAT U KNOW!
    1 point
  19. LMAO at Soley!!!!! and rascism and rampid dude the red line means you fucked up the spelling and makes your serious intellectual contemplation of the history of race relations on planet Earth seem really, really dumb. Surrey skids are the niggers of Canada
    1 point
  20. Rule #-4 buy drinkS for underage girls
    1 point
  21. rule 6. never buy a random a drink.
    1 point
  22. New experimentation in some things. Also yeah Bojangles I been running the site, figured it would be an extension of this abstract thread haha.
    1 point
  23. Re: Great Pictures~ http://www.nopromiseofsafety.com/
    1 point
  24. if they didnt before they do now, you should have just posted the picture and name on 12 oz...if people are giong to be all up in eachuthers shit and you aint a cop or a rat then send them a p.m. and let them know they're shits linked up...dont put them on blast for every rat and cop to find...thats playin for the other team
    1 point
  25. at such an age if you're not gettin paid sittin in the shade you went about life all wrong. no diss but sunbrellas and margaritas been comin at the hungry lions for a long minute now...
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. Site that pencil sketch is bonkers
    1 point
  28. how did i go from being the biggest dick in the state to being the one that really doesnt have problems with most of the writers from the 10.....i guess im getting old. on the style rip tip,both of the styles in question are actually too,for a lack of a better word,generic in graffiti terms to be claimed as any one person's style. With Kaos,you have to take into account his age (older than 26),the region he is originally from,and the fact that he is KD (which he himself will tell you is nothing big because Cope puts people down that he has never met,but he has seen his shit,meaning he co-signed it). Many writers from the East Coast from the time that Kaos started out have that same style thats being referenced here,just as plenty of people,myself included that came up under Verse in Nashville have a lot of elements of his in their pieces,and how many of the writers from Memphis that were coming up around the time Scar and Codak were in Memphis have a lot of that influence as well. Kaos is my boy. Now to the Kem bite. Again,yet another generic letter type that cannot be claimed by anyone except for possibly the New England area (New Britain,CT to be exact-thanks for the knowledge Abis and Limer),yet is still too vague to be claimed as any one persons letters. All that happened is that Timber rocked a simple straight letter piece,which today seems to be a lost art,and it came out a banger. But again,with a simple straight letter piece,you can only do it so many different ways before it is no longer a straight letter. You can pick apart anybody's grafrfiti anymore and nitpick to find out how they "bit" someone else,but that again is finicky bullshit. You can only do a simple so many ways,and even if it resembles someone elses,its not necessarily a bite. writers paint letters,but we didnt invent them. The times ive spoken to Timber in reference to the Bonnaroo thing last year,he was cool as shit and a super nice dude,and Paser is my partner as well. All in all,picking apart each other's graffiti is lame,especially when the problem is a personal one. So know it's time to revive another lost art-fighting. Whoever you got beef with,meet up with them and square off and end it. The internet is already lame enough without e-beef. Big ups to my boy Kaos,Gnars,and to MFK. The way to end beef is to settle it like men-with violence. again,i have no problems with any writers in my state.....except one,and its no one currently getting e-heated.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. smells like enchiladas
    1 point
  32. in dog favela a place like compton is but a dream
    1 point
  33. why .. its a rave ... raves are gay
    1 point
  34. "Gimme a Beer RIGHT NOWWWW"
    1 point
  35. Can I holla? Can I holla? Hollahollahollahollaholla holla holla holla can I holla?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00