Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/06/2010 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. ok I will dumb it way down for you Whalley baller. THE DOTTED RED LINE MEANS YOU SPELLED THE WORD WRONG. get mad about it.
    3 points
  3. i think its time you push pride aside and follow your heart. men.
    2 points
  4. momofoku fingerling potatoes with poached egg: beer room at bowery whole foods: philly: dessert at vetri. chocolate polenta: suckling pig with hash browns: homemade bin bo hue (however it's spelled): flight of tequila: boston: lobster roll: poutine from beehive: and i made a thomas keller style roasted chicken: with sides: best chicken ive ever had!
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Potato, bellas, onion, chorizo and gauc. Shrimp jambalaya with andouile sausage. A very mediocre fish n' chips..
    2 points
  7. Rule 1- buying a strange girl a drink is cool, buying all her drinks is stupid rule 2- if you buy a strange girl a drink and she accepts, she still may not like you rule 3- if someone buys you a drink, do not upgrade your alcohol preference rule 4- NEVER complain about the quality of the alcohol of a free drink IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKERS WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    1 point
  8. Get an organic broad. I hear their box smells like broccoli and goats cheese.
    1 point
  9. yeah man i long for the day i can meet an un-americanized woman. they seems to have their shit in order. plus i loves teh azns.
    1 point
  10. Looks like he crossed swords with the wrong group of guys
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. fuck this terrible repetitive shit. do something different for fuck sake. its ugly step it up. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    1 point
  13. you mean to tell me this sucker's nuclear?
    1 point
  14. Kry with the font!!!
    1 point
  15. shameless plug for my new one: http://specialed.gangmembers.net
    1 point
  16. damn homie, get off my dick (especially in this thread) and show some respect. my dude was yielding a ninja sword. plus. look at the bright side your collection of his vids will be double what you originally paid for now.
    1 point
  17. He got tazed and fell of a cliff. One more victim to tazer fatalities.
    1 point
  18. ANUF and SEDAT eh? Those aren't coldboys though wrong thread..
    1 point
  19. JUST COPPED TICKETS FOR GAME 3! HOLLAAAAA!
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. disregard civilization acquire relationship with sasquatch
    1 point
  23. heart of oak exclusives
    1 point
  24. hahahahaha moderately smelly gross.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. anyone have .. EVOL, LAZ, CURV, AVIN, BOPS, KR FLIX??
    1 point
  27. how did i go from being the biggest dick in the state to being the one that really doesnt have problems with most of the writers from the 10.....i guess im getting old. on the style rip tip,both of the styles in question are actually too,for a lack of a better word,generic in graffiti terms to be claimed as any one person's style. With Kaos,you have to take into account his age (older than 26),the region he is originally from,and the fact that he is KD (which he himself will tell you is nothing big because Cope puts people down that he has never met,but he has seen his shit,meaning he co-sig
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. smells like enchiladas
    1 point
  30. in dog favela a place like compton is but a dream
    1 point
  31. why .. its a rave ... raves are gay
    1 point
  32. "Gimme a Beer RIGHT NOWWWW"
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00