Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/31/2010 in all sections

1. what's this lookout thing u speak off?..................who wants to be my lookout ?...it pays blunts and beer 4 that night?
    5 points
  2. Fullwall. left to right: HEL9-"WAR73" by FLAVOR-WIKED'- clown girl by YAMI- Q one- SEK- DOM...2010
    4 points
  3. HNNNNNNN* MAN TALK
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. you know what you your toys crossed out Norte and xiv in santa clara so your PC ass is always runnin and the ones who arent PC will be cuzz you remeber that so talk all that shit on here and some of our lil homies dont know but wait i will give the order real soon . pm bitch and make a date for your lil pussy homie can get smashed on . like i said i got pictures of berns bitch ass crossed out. PM
    3 points
  6. Haven't posted pics in here for a minute. Had the point and shoot out today, forgot to get pics of the BBQ but the food was so good. Hit 90 I think, sat in the shade on a windy rooftop and fell asleep, all 4 of us passed out. Not really that hot, just mad beer or wine plus the food, and that rooftop is extra chill.
    3 points
  7. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) wheres all the flyers shit talkers at ?
    2 points
  8. Said this in a convo elsewhere in regards to the Israeli action boarding the Turkish flotilla and figured it would be worth kicking off the discussion here with. This is Turkey fucking with Israel. Turkey is moving to become the new Middle Eastern pole and they are doing that by attacking Israel. Look at Erdogan's lashing out at Peres over Cast Shield for the real start of it all. There were provocateurs on the vessels, soon you will see footage of soldiers fast roping down on to the boats and being immediately set upon with iron bars. The shooting didn't start until they were given no choice but to defend themselves. Israel was placed in a position where they either had to give up their control over Gaza and capitulate to Turkey or invite global condemnation and retain their hold on the area. The US is being fucked with by Turkey as well. The US needs Turkey in the region to balance against Iran and to take over Iraq when the US pulls out instead of handing it to Iran. The US doesn't need Israel so much these days. That relationship is a Cold War relic and is quickly moving out of vogue. The US wants ISrael to STFU and stop developing in East Jerusalem/West Bank and stop giving the militants that reason to recruit and fight. Israel wants to retain its autonomy and not be told what to do by anyone and the left and right don't want to fall victim to the religious zealots either. So the US is already off Israel right now (remember that the last Netanyahu/Obama meeting was not a friendly one) but Bibi is headed to Wash. tomorrow and that will be a very telling meeting as to how the US is going to move forward in the region. There is nothing to say that the US won't eventually dump Israel for Turkey (and even Iran). All the US needs is one power to compete with the other regional powers in order to keep their focus in the region rather than looking to spread influence abroad in a way that may fuck with US interests. The only people that have an interest in seeing the Palestinian issue settled is the Palestinians and Iran. The Egyptians don't want to see Gaza as a state, the Jordanians and Syrians don't want to see the WB as a state. Israel is a country that is stuck in the coastal low lands and without the central massif (West Bank) has no strategic depth and is terribly vulnerable to attack. Iran only wants a Palestinian state so they can then use them as a tool and launching pad against Israel. Tehran only wants Israel to be castrated so Iran is then the regional power. No one gives a shit about the peace process. The US is only pressuring Israel on the issue because they need Islamic support for their goals of settling Iraq and Afghanistan so they can pull out without handing either to Iran or Pakistan. Israel is quickly becoming a whipping boy for other people's agenda. Don't hold your breath for a peace deal any time soon, no one even wants one. Do keep your eye out for the Turks becoming a power, though. Was only 3-4 generations ago that they were an empire....
    1 point
  9. DONE!! SOME IN TOWN SOME OUT OF TOWN.. THANKS TO THE HEADS FOR HOOKIN IT UP OUT OF TOWN. PEACE
    1 point
  10. Re: The gulf coast is fucked because the white man doesn't want to see costner shine
    1 point
  11. send that luniz tape this way <------- ---ok? hazlo pronto.
    1 point
  12. werd these are throw backs, mad of these spots toyed out now found these flicks ona old acount
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. you go to the back with strippers to get head on ur birthday. not shelter them. close this fuckin thread.
    1 point
  15. METER KILLIN IT!!! i like that niet shit too! tafkrew in the NW what? haha
    1 point
  16. this really confused me.... then i finished the post. specific story okay. how many fatties have you banged in total cali?
    1 point
  17. -painting a little kid holding a revolver on a hub cap for an upcoming group art show. -drowning my last beer.. -packing my bag to go over girlies house for the night..
    1 point
  18. Nice flics .
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. [ATTACH]138180[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138181[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138182[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138183[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138184[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138185[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138186[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138187[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]138188[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  21. how you gonna try to clown kids putting in work and doing a piece that is for your crew prez you're not relevant, dont try to make a little snappy joke when someone can step right in and clown you three times as hard son stay in your lane and be happy painting twice a year and dont try to cap on fools who are more active then you just cuz you're salty
    1 point
  22. i fucked a fat chick once....and after we fucked i found out that she was a juggallette. i know i know....fail.
    1 point
  23. sunday i planned an outing for myself drove to lake tahoe found this awesome waterfall there was a castle on this island went for a hike
    1 point
  24. bringing the page back
    1 point
  25. why are 75% of all Juggalos obese? + + =
    1 point
  26. RALPHIE MAY for the WIN!
    1 point
  27. Don't take it past this page. At least you guys duked it out like men, rather than just shit talking on here.
    1 point
  28. snaz isn't even close to an old school writer no offense but maybe you should hop off that dick. people are too stupid and just eat up every word they hear from some writer they glorify probably for some stupid reason. think for yourself. EVERYONE got their ideas from somewere whether it be relm or whoever people get their influences from somewere and than branch into their style. it's not what style you have or where you got it from it's what you try and bring to it and how you carry yourself. don't get a big fucking ego and think you're the man that shits corny
    1 point
  29. Another good example of how to rock a simple is Ichabod.
    1 point
  30. Made some homemade Sangria for a party my sister was having. After it was all drank up I didnt want to just throw away all those berries I paid for. Bagged them up, brought em home, and boiled them down to a nice and rather tasty jam/jelly/preserve what ever you want to call it.
    1 point
  31. What is this type of art called and where can i find some?
    1 point
  32. bump. is anyone doing the workouts from convict conditioning?
    1 point
  33. not sure if this one is a joke. i am sure that it's pretty damn funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZLulEgXLOU&feature=player_embedded
    1 point
  34. TAFEROS in PORTLAND TAFEROS
    1 point
  35. I don't really care per se, but I do try and take criticism. And honestly, I just forgot to throw it up.
    1 point
  36. Caught an old Tom Lael today.
    1 point
  37. I would love to know what 84ways writes? Post your shit or shut the fuck up.
    1 point
  38. Re: The gulf coast is fucked all good. the media really needs to be blowing it out of proportion though or the average person wont even take notice or give a shit at all, nahmean
    1 point
  39. Re: The gulf coast is fucked Sorry for the fuck you then, I understand what you're saying. I do see what you mean. I do say it hasn't affected me yet? I know eventually it will. But ignorant or not, I do still think media blows this and all other things out of proportion. But I do understand it will have un eco friendly effect eventually even in my own area. This I would say is the first I'm sorry for a negaprop!! I am getting mad at the whole ordeal. I'm smoking one right now, I feel better. Sorry for the negaprop.
    1 point
  40. you know what makes this really great though? this dude died, and thousands of people were like "lol." and then masturbated to pics of his wife.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00