Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/30/2010 in all sections

1. I have some yard work to do... painting trains Need to put these on the wall already. I bought her some picture hangers today, we will see what happens. At least I got the front done. Dumb ass trying to eat flies. Baby helped in the yard. Soup went quick. Yum Getting ready to go out. She's really a good mom, I swear. Homegirl was HIGH!!! END
    4 points
  2. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** A couple of them are older, the rest were taken today and yesterday. 1. Hood 2. Orange 3. Slow. Too slow to cross the street in time. 4.Contrast 5. Illumination 6. Bird 7. Public Restroom. The rape stall 8. Bbq 9. Memorial 10.Wave 11. XXX 12. Hand Painted sign
    3 points
  3. Re: Tennessee Metal
    2 points
  4. Wheres all the pics at??
    2 points
  5. 1 point
  6. Re: The gulf coast is fucked whoa whoa whoa..pull the brake lever on that hate train my du I said nothing of the sort. I merely stated that in this part of the gulf, the most relevant to me, there is no oil to be feared and that the water is still enjoyable. I have a heart for everyone to the west of us here whose lively-hood may be in jeopardy. I feel just as poorly for all of the wild-life in the gulf who are subject to worse fate. come on man, get your head out of the sand i'm not a fucking child like that.
    1 point
  7. Eyyy... BOAR do your thing kid...fuck the critics...just paint...
    1 point
  8. ^that.. and word u see wat u did on the S thats good..just keep doing it...tell ur lines are straighter ..and can rock it naturally..u can also add an extra dimension to ur simples by adding 3d
    1 point
  9. please tell me you're fucking joking i already negged anyway, but please please be joking their first album was the only one they made that had a slight impact on anything at all the rest of the bullshit they spewed forth was just recycled garbage capitolizing on dumb faggots who think its so cool and metal to wear a stupid mask and cut yourself i wasnt gonna bump this shitty thread but your comment forced me into a rant /iMad
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. Re: Great Pictures~ LINUX LOLLOL
    1 point
  12. Half way done, "Duke" no relation to the writer in this thread. Done for a homie serving time county, who need some more color on his walls.
    1 point
  13. he had too much heart man, he just wouldnt tap. hardcore brah.
    1 point
  14. her name is michelle right ?
    1 point
  15. hit that bitch up next time she'll take good care of you if you spit some game her way!
    1 point
  16. Some pies from last weekend. We camped out along the river, and in the morning we drank and watched the kayak'rs pass us from a big local kayak festival/trip..The weekend ended up getting crazy but my camera died.. Peace.
    1 point
  17. http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2018615
    1 point
  18. Re: Tennessee Metal
    1 point
  19. DONE! Soundtrack - Trash Talk "Eyes & Nines".....
    1 point
  20. everything near my house is either korean owned or opperated.or its a strip club...so therefore its worked by a bunch of koreans.not really much of a choice for me.but no doubt dominicans do good cuts.too bad every time you go to one none of them niggas speak english and shit gets lost in translation.went in for a trim and told him to take an inch or so off and he went a shaved my whole fucking head... i was pissed haha.but ill be damned if it wasnt the nicest fade ive had since well...the group home.
    1 point
  21. justin bieber in brh?!?!
    1 point
  22. Woke up to Mudd saying, I think I heard a crash. Look outside and this fucker is in my yard. I got on the car to see if they were ok and to help them out. Dude driving undid his seatbelt and fell on his gurl. I asked if they needed some gum because they looked drunk but they weren't. couple hours later. Doin work backyard full of metal. The lay up by the crib. Every time I get home she shows me moar shit she bought, I think she has a problem. At least it is normally pretty cool shit. Making soup This fucker is always in my way. more...
    1 point
  23. im actually in 9th grade now
    1 point
  24. my wife has a pixie cut. i'm a fan.
    1 point
  25. I was just angry to see that all this forum turned into is big arguments and random tags on a fence. Don't get me wrong though there are still some originals running strong right now. All i was trying to say was i want to see the good art come back. People need to take their time, if your rushing your doing something wrong. Pop some Xanax and go cave bombing for the next year if you have to. Just perfect you shit. There are a lot of good artists in Portland, and we can get this city looking like it should. i want odidio riding his bike catching flicks of fat rollers, the awesome character stickies, group throwies on the freeway, big ol' wheatposts. let's stop the drunken fights and get back to work! i probably sound like a douche bag but fuck it. im just trying to get this city rollin again.
    1 point
  26. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo I picture XL ass cheeks when I see your screen name------------
    1 point
  27. wow wht a fuckin night mad hot out side a nigga like me is happy right now like a mutha fucka gota way smooothh stright up fait to all.......stay up be safe pce 1 love killa killa floe 1 over dosed krew
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00