Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/30/2010 in all sections

1. I have some yard work to do... painting trains Need to put these on the wall already. I bought her some picture hangers today, we will see what happens. At least I got the front done. Dumb ass trying to eat flies. Baby helped in the yard. Soup went quick. Yum Getting ready to go out. She's really a good mom, I swear. Homegirl was HIGH!!! END
    4 points
  2. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** A couple of them are older, the rest were taken today and yesterday. 1. Hood 2. Orange 3. Slow. Too slow to cross the street in time. 4.Contrast 5. Illumination 6. Bird 7. Public Restroom. The rape stall 8. Bbq 9. Memorial 10.Wave 11. XXX 12. Hand Painted sign
    3 points
  3. Re: Tennessee Metal
    2 points
  4. Wheres all the pics at??
    2 points
  5. 1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. Re: Great Pictures~ LINUX LOLLOL
    1 point
  9. Half way done, "Duke" no relation to the writer in this thread. Done for a homie serving time county, who need some more color on his walls.
    1 point
  10. he had too much heart man, he just wouldnt tap. hardcore brah.
    1 point
  11. hit that bitch up next time she'll take good care of you if you spit some game her way!
    1 point
  12. Some pies from last weekend. We camped out along the river, and in the morning we drank and watched the kayak'rs pass us from a big local kayak festival/trip..The weekend ended up getting crazy but my camera died.. Peace.
    1 point
  13. http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2018615
    1 point
  14. Re: Tennessee Metal
    1 point
  15. DONE! Soundtrack - Trash Talk "Eyes & Nines".....
    1 point
  16. justin bieber in brh?!?!
    1 point
  17. Woke up to Mudd saying, I think I heard a crash. Look outside and this fucker is in my yard. I got on the car to see if they were ok and to help them out. Dude driving undid his seatbelt and fell on his gurl. I asked if they needed some gum because they looked drunk but they weren't. couple hours later. Doin work backyard full of metal. The lay up by the crib. Every time I get home she shows me moar shit she bought, I think she has a problem. At least it is normally pretty cool shit. Making soup This fucker is always in my way. more...
    1 point
  18. im actually in 9th grade now
    1 point
  19. exchange with zorb
    1 point
  20. lol this is the first i heard of no razors, i havent traveled that much in my time but i assume everyone was onto straight razors, it isnt anything new, they go back as far as barbers do. i mean i got my liners sharpened up tight but nothing does it like a razor does...except my wahl 5-star shaver for bald fades ftw. if you want the best baldy an electric razor can give grab one of these..best $50 ive spent in a while
    1 point
  21. DAMN DOOOD THATS AN ID CLASSIC RIGHT THUUUR!!!FIYAH!
    1 point
  22. WHEN WE GO TO THE MUESEUM WE ARE ALOWED TO TOUCH THE ART. WE ARE THE MOST INTRESTING CREW IN THE WORLD. FLY ID FAM!!
    1 point
  23. DOWN IN THE "A"
    1 point
  24. my wife has a pixie cut. i'm a fan.
    1 point
  25. I was just angry to see that all this forum turned into is big arguments and random tags on a fence. Don't get me wrong though there are still some originals running strong right now. All i was trying to say was i want to see the good art come back. People need to take their time, if your rushing your doing something wrong. Pop some Xanax and go cave bombing for the next year if you have to. Just perfect you shit. There are a lot of good artists in Portland, and we can get this city looking like it should. i want odidio riding his bike catching flicks of fat rollers, the awesome character stickies, group throwies on the freeway, big ol' wheatposts. let's stop the drunken fights and get back to work! i probably sound like a douche bag but fuck it. im just trying to get this city rollin again.
    1 point
  26. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo I picture XL ass cheeks when I see your screen name------------
    1 point
  27. wow wht a fuckin night mad hot out side a nigga like me is happy right now like a mutha fucka gota way smooothh stright up fait to all.......stay up be safe pce 1 love killa killa floe 1 over dosed krew
    1 point
  28. true too much tpbm listens to MAC DRE
    1 point
  29. Because it's a female named Bethany and they didn't want us to all start hollering for tits. But, it's too late, so.... SHOW ME DEM TITTIES GURRRRL
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00