Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/26/2010 in all sections

1. water was so much cleaner/clearer then the jersey shore.... waterpark tube thru shark tank but this shark was dead i mean sleeping.. *BUTTPICK* more walking around fake hieneken but still pretty good street food.. good in every city last day there about to eat breakfast.. this girl killed cookie monster and is now wearing his feet as shoes.... sorry theres no real time frame.. all takin over a couple days...
    4 points
  2. went to s.f. mission district on saturday. kicked it with my homegurl, and her cousins that moved here from miami dont remember the bar name went to the liquor store and got a 40 before headin to another bar ba-donk! ended up at a hipster bar in the bathroom me an homegirl her cousin went to get some over priced so/so mexican food
    3 points
  3. Im going in for another round of surgeries tomorrow at medical city. They are going to take a piece of bone from my hip and graft it into my upper jaw bone in order to create a stable platform for some screw in implant teeth at a later date. They are also going to do a tongue flap procedure where they take a 4mm thick X about 8mm wide section from the area between the center and outside edge of my tongue then attatch the section to the roof of my mouth to close a hole thats there. And finally they are going to put in an implant to rebuild the section of my hip that is missing. This wlll be the 3rd time they have taken bone from my hip so its officially time to repair it. After surgery i will be on a liquid only diet for 3 MONTHS. I will have my tongue attached to the roof of my mouth for 3 weeks and a pressurized medicine ball tapped into my hip for 2 days that releases pain meds 24/7 untill the meds are all gone. I was on a similar diet 3 years ago and it was hell! The surgery was a complete failure. Everything they tried to fix was put back together wrong or broken last time. Now we have a new surgeon (my orthodontist brother) So hopefully things go as planned this time and the previous surgeons royal fuck up is repaired! Surgery is at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I am expected to be released from the hospital sometime on Thursday. Wish me luck!!!
    2 points
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mano_del_Desierto
    2 points
  5. haha^..like his dad? im sry.had to. it would be kind of akward though.
    2 points
  6. Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead. sunday church drivers, i'm stupidly laid back about my driving and will more often than not admit my faults, but you better pray to god that i don't run you off the fucking road this weekend. every sunday i come home from work right after you're done with your bible thumping and everday sunday i run into atleast one of you douchecakes who can't signal or is doing 10 below the fucking speed limit. i get it, you want to be closer to god, but don't take me with you because you forget to check your blindspots while changing lanes. remember, everyone else on the road is always in the wrong.
    2 points
  7. ...you guys are just scared of getting ICED, BRO.
    2 points
  8. i have my washerfluid tube set so it sprays about 10 ft to the right of the car., so whe any biker decides to be a smartass, they get a face full of poisonous liquid to their face. i recommend rigging yours the same way.
    2 points
  9. u can thank the people who have taken my photos and posted them elsewhere for that. would u prefer i not post any flicks at all? is that the better option?
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. doing 95 is not nesasary, and you may not realize it but indirectly you cause accidents at that speed simply by creating confusion in weak minded drivers aswell as forcing people to have to make abrupt lane changes without being fully aware of what there doing. thing that pisses me off the worst is pulling onto a road with two lanes going in each direction and a guy changes lanes from the inside to the out as you spot an opening to get in. fyaaaack off.
    2 points
  12. this shit always pissed me off too like man they need to switch that shit up and put those spots at the end of the parking lot so your fat ass can walk LIKE YOU REALLY NEED TO WALK LESS
    2 points
  13. you belong in a parade needa get you a float! your teddy bear ass persona knows the deal
    2 points
  14. Fuck what you homos think, im 25, somewhat serious with my life.. still rock a 2pac poster in my room! If you got in to it as a kid, you can relate, if not, don't even try to understand. Tupac=50cent of the 90's but a lot less annoying and a lot more talented.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. the 3 must b backwards
    1 point
  17. This has got the funk mate, ure gettin alot better props!
    1 point
  18. this looked much better as an "LDEEZ"
    1 point
  19. caught 6 years apart hope you shitheads enjoyed. need to climb to the top of the porta potty theres an app for that
    1 point
  20. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear people of 12oz on facebook, i just made a facebook account for cali gula. if i add you, you shoulda accept my friends request. kthxbai, cG
    1 point
  21. One of my favorite Jeans murals ever, Black Magic tiger with the acid eyes, and the cat up top. killin' it. Victory Warehouse Oakland! Yeeeeee!
    1 point
  22. i dunno man, i think charms has done better letters than those before. oh and i definitely enjoy more than bubble letters. i think adek's, for example, "ultra simple bubble letters" burn a lot folk's complicated pieces so don't downplay them. but if you if enjoy those letters more power to ya....... if you take any given piece, throw up, simple thing, tag, whatever and isolate any letter of it you gotta asks yourself "is this letter good, bad, or even go with the rest?". if a letter doesn't look good in black and white by itself point blank then you'd better fix it before you go adding colors and all these other new-fangled-designer-paint-aged effects to that shit. don't get me wrong i like all the new shit too as long as it's coming second to the letters. which reminds me... that kyt shit is crackin too
    1 point
  23. Damn son. Good Luck.
    1 point
  24. Run with the bull story... :D :D :D Good luck
    1 point
  25. Posted in the bicycles / BMX but I just watched again... Dude's got skills...
    1 point
  26. Born with a bilateral cleft palate
    1 point
  27. dinners... annnnd...done. fresh green beans and mushy's sauteed in the illness. Sour cream and chive mashed pataters. Organic NY-Strip/Honey mustard lamb chops/beef tips on the grill. Niggas Nommed out yo.....
    1 point
  28. zaeone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  29. sickest couple pages in a minute
    1 point
  30. oh alright... GOT CHA...!!!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00