• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/24/2010 in all sections

1. make it one. i wanna do new words.
    5 points
  2. RED DEVILLLLSSSS they still sell them. covers just like rusto and a rusto fat on top of a red devil red is the sex
    4 points
  3. eating a chicken finger dinner, listening to records.
    4 points
  4. Yeah I started to look at it all and it is going to cost a bit for a nice set up, but for me wine is first and like I said Im going to have my hands full with it. I could look into larger stuff when it comes to wine but this year is my first year up here so I dont know the possible yield I have with my vines. They were never kept up before the house was purchased so things are mad over grown, produce beatuifully but over grown. If I prune the living crap out of them this winter to bring everything back to norm Ill lose production for up to 3 years :-( Messy vines and I get produce. Clean em up
    2 points
  5. SON THAT BITCHES JAW IS BIGGER THAN THE HEALTHCARE BILL B. WHY SHE LOOK LIKE THAT? I HATE UGLY BITCHES B....I TAKE IT BACK I DONT HATE UGLY BITCHES I HATE LOOKIN AT UGLY BITCHES. WHY YOU MAKIN ME LOOK AT THIS BITCH? SHE LOOK LIKE HER KNUCKLES DRAG ON THE FLOOR FAM, LIKE A CAVECAUCASIAN THE FIRST PRIMITIVE CAUCASIANS TO LISTEN TO NO DOUBT AND SMOKE LIGHTS. ILL DO A LAYUP ON THIS BITCH AND SHOOT 2 FREETHROWS B, BENCH THAT BITCH MY NIGGA GET HER OUTTA HERE. CANCEL THAT BITCH. HER TITTIES LOOK LIKE YOU COULD ROLL THEM SHITS UP NIGGA. BITCH GOT DIPLOMA TITTIES.
    2 points
  6. M31 and Nero! :beat:
    2 points
  7. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** i swear i have no life all of a sudden. night shot (s) Candid. blue public transportaion silhouette metal sport glass/fav food. (well not fav..but i seem to be partial this week). i really dont have a favoirite food. Black & White City Landmark The #12
    2 points
  8. DJ. Like 8-10 police cars got like 60 guys and 20 girls, I was there. To the ones who ask for another one. To you. Or order, or for you, something like that, I don't know, you get it. So that's it... today me and my friend are going to...
    2 points
  9. Nah brother, I was referring to the one that I included in my quote...It was a partial flick of it. Doesn't stand out, but I see it almost every day and its just what I love to see: ill hands from straight down n dirty crushers. It looks like their other million walls; I just saw that flick and it sparked me to say something. Those are two writers to follow the example of in my opinion.
    2 points
  10. went to the aquarium today... graf n dance brackish water tank jellyfish a couple sharks moray eel sea horse plants Hawaiian monk seal coral
    2 points
  11. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD pièce de résistance
    2 points
  12. nice thread props lots of homies
    1 point
  13. Re: Tennessee Metal post em if you got em
    1 point
  14. i tried looking for it... still around or is it locked?
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. i personally have never charged friends for anything. i cant bring myself to do it if they offer its fine (though i will tell them no and try to lower the amount they are giving), but i will never expect them to give me anything for what i do....
    1 point
  17. Re: Tennessee Metal Here's some shit that probably has not been seen
    1 point
  18. FUCKING STELLAR!
    1 point
  19. graffiti is full of big ego and people who are full of them self. . . that's whats destroying graffiti
    1 point
  20. Kaer 67 WD DE!!!!!
    1 point
  21. I just thought the air filter cover was great. :lol:
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. /\ Depends who the fuck is/isn't in it anymore? Whatever, I'll post a Koze tag on an oiler I caught the other day later.
    1 point
  24. Fuck crack stick to green. I wish I listened to people when they told me that.. Anyways I always thought AOD krew is and has been the shit for years before I even started writing. Dont font and sleep on Aod ..Im sure I met one of em a couple months ago at my work but he wouldnt tell me which one he was. I feel like Im 15 again jockin writers..
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. The show isn't all about shootouts and vendettas. I liked tonight's episode. That lifestyle would wear on someone hard, considering the fact that the characters went from being somewhat normal people to becoming murderers and everything that comes along with the big time drug trade. Not to mention the toll it has taken on their families.
    1 point
  27. I agree with every single thing you just said, I mentioned lebron changing his number at the end of the season pages ago ,and this sudden love of the celtics was non existent a month ago!!!!! Keep on keeping on ....
    1 point
  28. this thread used to be cool.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00