• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/24/2010 in all sections

1. make it one. i wanna do new words.
    5 points
  2. RED DEVILLLLSSSS they still sell them. covers just like rusto and a rusto fat on top of a red devil red is the sex
    4 points
  3. eating a chicken finger dinner, listening to records.
    4 points
  4. Yeah I started to look at it all and it is going to cost a bit for a nice set up, but for me wine is first and like I said Im going to have my hands full with it. I could look into larger stuff when it comes to wine but this year is my first year up here so I dont know the possible yield I have with my vines. They were never kept up before the house was purchased so things are mad over grown, produce beatuifully but over grown. If I prune the living crap out of them this winter to bring everything back to norm Ill lose production for up to 3 years :-( Messy vines and I get produce. Clean em up and Im stuck without it for a while. Ill post up on how my beer turns out, I should have everything buy Wednesday :)
    2 points
  5. SON THAT BITCHES JAW IS BIGGER THAN THE HEALTHCARE BILL B. WHY SHE LOOK LIKE THAT? I HATE UGLY BITCHES B....I TAKE IT BACK I DONT HATE UGLY BITCHES I HATE LOOKIN AT UGLY BITCHES. WHY YOU MAKIN ME LOOK AT THIS BITCH? SHE LOOK LIKE HER KNUCKLES DRAG ON THE FLOOR FAM, LIKE A CAVECAUCASIAN THE FIRST PRIMITIVE CAUCASIANS TO LISTEN TO NO DOUBT AND SMOKE LIGHTS. ILL DO A LAYUP ON THIS BITCH AND SHOOT 2 FREETHROWS B, BENCH THAT BITCH MY NIGGA GET HER OUTTA HERE. CANCEL THAT BITCH. HER TITTIES LOOK LIKE YOU COULD ROLL THEM SHITS UP NIGGA. BITCH GOT DIPLOMA TITTIES.
    2 points
  6. M31 and Nero! :beat:
    2 points
  7. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** i swear i have no life all of a sudden. night shot (s) Candid. blue public transportaion silhouette metal sport glass/fav food. (well not fav..but i seem to be partial this week). i really dont have a favoirite food. Black & White City Landmark The #12
    2 points
  8. DJ. Like 8-10 police cars got like 60 guys and 20 girls, I was there. To the ones who ask for another one. To you. Or order, or for you, something like that, I don't know, you get it. So that's it... today me and my friend are going to...
    2 points
  9. Nah brother, I was referring to the one that I included in my quote...It was a partial flick of it. Doesn't stand out, but I see it almost every day and its just what I love to see: ill hands from straight down n dirty crushers. It looks like their other million walls; I just saw that flick and it sparked me to say something. Those are two writers to follow the example of in my opinion.
    2 points
  10. went to the aquarium today... graf n dance brackish water tank jellyfish a couple sharks moray eel sea horse plants Hawaiian monk seal coral
    2 points
  11. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD pièce de résistance
    2 points
  12. F L Y E R S F L Y E R S F L Y E R S
    1 point
  13. I saw what you did there.. and yes i hate missing good threads as well
    1 point
  14. This happened like a month ago.
    1 point
  15. [ATTACH]137584.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]137585.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  16. been real busy lately but when i saw the other page i had to add. stop holding out on those 90's gems. i was pissed i never got connectors of this. i remember going down there that day and there were like 40+ kids, so i just got in and got out. next time i went down there, months later i think there was a cav kirs.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 24'd^ Hit the nail on the head. Rand Paul's policy is solid. I respect the hell out of him for turning down a ''meeting the press'' and being smart enough to know not to go and let them grill him like hes some kind of racist and attack his charector. He probably got more publicity by giving the media the four. Its hard these days to like a politician, but this kid's alright.
    1 point
  19. bloomin colon after you eat a bloomin onion.
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. well he finally put lotion on his elbows but missed the knees... when will you ever learn cope2 you silly bear
    1 point
  22. is this in the ville?
    1 point
  23. All I cared about were the little mysteries: Why was Walt special, how did he appear on the island w/o being dead? Lost was telepathic or something. It was implied in an earlier episode when he got angry and made a bird (the same bird he was studying in a book at that moment) die in his living room (or something like that). That’s one of those mysteries that I think was just thrown in to make shit look more mysterious. It was implied in one of these little mobisodes that Walt was too powerful for the others to handle. I guess they left a lot for us to deduce on our own. The dust around cabin, what and how did it work? Yeah, I am at a loss for that one too. But I can live without an answer for that one. How did they know to build the runway for crash #2, but did not forsee crash #1? Same answer as my last one. Makes no sense at all, but whatever. Why did the others not give a shit about the hatch when it clearly was functional? Maybe they figured Desmond was doing his job, why bother putting someone else down there. Let him just keep doing it. Spear chuckers, the outrigger shootings? I don’t remember spear chuckers. But the outrigger shooting they said they had an explanation for for it would have taken too long to write in or something. Yeah, bad form on their part. That pissed me off too. Every time I saw someone get on an outrigger this season, I thought it would lead up to that scene. What about all the background losties? Why did others kidnap losties and what happened to them? How many of the others still survived? It’s implied that the kidnapped losties were brought to the temple and assimilated into that group of others. I’m assuming they were on a list from Jacob. Also, I’m assuming that they were brought there since we saw Cindy (the flight attendant) and the kids there. Why did Dharma still drop food 30 years after the Dharma people died. How were they able to fly over the island? Well, we don’t know if it was from Dharma or the others. I mean it’s possible that the others had more access to dharma stuff and dropped it for the losties, just to like throw them a bone…haha. But I’m assuming the dharma food drops were for the swan and whoever was inside pushing the button. Where did Ben and others get all their money and resources from? (i may missed that episode) Who the hell knows. Maybe the same way widmore did. Maybe from blackmail and coercion. Why could jacob leave island and not the Man In Black? Probably because of these “rules” which also never got explained. Why didnt MIB have a name? What happened if he left the island, and why? Again, to add to the mystery I’m assuming. No clue, they probably wrote that in to add to the urgency of it all. It also paralleled the pushing of the button in season 2. Season six, they had to find someone to protect the island and stop MIB from leaving, season 2 they had to push the button. In both instances they didn’t know what would happen if they refused to do any of those things. Why was MIB smoke, but not Jack or Des? Again, no clue. How did jacob's fake mom get there? Who protected the light before her? She was probably brought there, like everyone else was. I guess it’s not important. I guess they were implying that this was a cycle that had been going on for longer than we could imagine. I was sort of hoping it would have ended the same way, like, the cycle went on and on…etc… which I suppose could have happened, it just didn’t involve the losties. Henry Gale! Sent by Widmore to try to find the island. Egyptians, temples and lying in the shadow of the statue and all that shit... WTF was that about? Polar bears, nigga? I think the temples, the Egyptian shit, etc… was all there to imply that many different civilizations had come or had been brought to the island and that they had lived there and that many were even assimilated into the others/hostiles/followers of Jacob. dharma brought the bears there. the polars bears are the most intelligent bears i think. but not only that they may have tried to use them with the wheel (which was also implied), before building the rest of the orchid station. most likely after the 70's shit that we saw. yeah, they fucked up with a lot of the writing, we know this...haha. why Tunisia? why the fuck did you turn a wheel and end up 2 years in future in fucking Tunisia? Why was the wheel in ice? How did the island move/disappear? why did souls get trapped on island. I’m assuming, based on some of the theoretical physics shit mentioned on the show that the island may have been sitting on top of one of these at any given time or place: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vile_Vortices so maybe the Tunisia spot was a place that they just happened to get dumped at. Who the fuck knows. I’m assuming the new wheel that was built was deeper underground than before. I’m assuming souls got trapped there because they couldn’t move on, were evil, a combination of things…again, who knows. Time travel - really? Apparently. Island healing? Sure. No babies and moms dying? Yeah, that was a big red herring. Why was Desmond special? Cause he was Scottish? How did Widmore become a Billionaire overnight? Hidden poppy field on the island, he was moving weight off the island and that’s how he got banished? No clue dude. Who initially built the stone structure around the hole and put the plug in the first time? What was it like before they did? An ancient civilization. I thought that was kind of lame. Yeah, throw that shit in at the last second. The box in the middle of the island and the real Sawyer.... The box was a metaphor, the real sawyer was abducted by them. Where did the hostiles come from? The hostiles/others were all brought by Richard, who apparently was the first other. He then helped Jacob bring them there etc…
    1 point
  24. some people are nice and tip terrible others want to be left alone and tip really good I honestly dont like people. I dont like the ones I kno & I assume I wont like the ones I dont kno. People who work for tips are usually pretty charming but as I want nothing to do with them, I'm borderline rude so when it comes time to tip I feel guilty and over tip. I'm guessing thats the psychology behind my ways. Or maybe I subconsciously want them to like me even tho by default I dislike them. Or perhaps it's insecurity for financial ineptitude and overcompensation by fronting like I got it like that. Maybe it just comes down like I rather lose and look good than win and look bad... Or I could be over thinking this
    1 point
  25. Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312295
    1 point
  26. haha I remembered this for a long time and me and a few people on this board did it on fri. it was amazing.
    1 point
  27. raw onions fuck up everything but they really are a cornerstone cooking vegg. when cooked good flavor un cooked, the devils turd
    1 point
  28. fuck the flyers and fuck pronger. go habs go!!!
    1 point
  29. ruined it with those tags on top^ but its a prime example or doing what fits your level that is by far one of the best cheif;s i;ve seen, and its cuz he isnt trying to piece building styles/letters comes natural to some, but most need to build up from getting the basics down. should lose the hands for a while, work on them in ur book/stickers/ anywhere but above/on the sides of ur shit for a while.... (another example is that amos cold train on the last page/ hands on the side brought down the quality of the letters) anyway good chief, whats up with the BAMF?
    1 point
  30. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo you make my day :)
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00