Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/17/2010 in all sections

1. today was a pretty wild day. went to that bay to brakers run in san francisco for the first time.fun was had. we went dressed as messicans walked a little no homo if applicable butts went to the store, STAY AWAY FROM THESE. i had to this guy would run to chicks, say "waht you think about this?" and splash water on his dick. HAHA for the bacon lovers decided to wrassle an agallator agallator friend decide to wrassle your boy haha inspecting the tittays but deep down im an ass man
    5 points
  2. Part II. the jump off. we basically persuaded these two chicks to send our homie celly nudes and things got out of hand in a really awesome way... at first i was totally perversnapping from the stairway. but then...my cover got blown and i just joined in photo fun... they was scurred... the end.........mayyybe.
    5 points
  3. woke up with another hangover... and rushed into the toon centre to see this... didn't get a good view but it was the team with the cup comin' oot onto the balcony. it doesn't happen often to us. last time this happened i was 7 went back to help with the mess, and booted the bairns ball in the trees must've been in luck this weekend... drank these used these more tea time these wheels are beginning to piss me right off went inside to watch stan on tv end
    3 points
  4. Yeah, it goes the same for some of our media outlets. Gotta sift through the crap to get to the gems.
    3 points
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYNOhqvNoS8 :lol:
    2 points
  6. doing constant simples is boring, but i have to say i can draw proportionate bars much faster than even a month ago.
    2 points
  7. Re: Great Pictures~ http://urbantitan.com/behind-the-closed-doors-of-mental-asylums
    2 points
  8. here's some thursday to sunday i think... wake up take the bins oot walk to the doctors... no more running for 4 weeks. cartlidge and ligament damage fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu got these to stay healthy helped my mate strip his wheels reppin' that hardcore shit retired to the cameltow for a bit watched their new telly hame time! next day. went for a drive to find these nike and adidas ootlet shops, had to wait on the lass at some meeting that took way longer than it was ment to... bottle o' caffine was much needed for hangover. aboot 3 oors later managed to find it deep in the bonny glens, got these sexual beasts. £130 reduced to £40. so it was worth the petrol money... the wallace monument. i wanted to go up but my knees weren't workin' moar...
    2 points
  9. I'm bored so just signed the personal email address up for tonnes of shite
    2 points
  10. i dont discriminate or hate on nobody without a person by person judgement but honestly, and this is no diss to any of the ausies on here at all, every one iv met was a complete pompus drunkin fool. literally, all loud. wasted and obnoxious. couple that with an annoying accent and its just to much.
    2 points
  11. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear chops, i wonder about the luster above. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chopsticks again.
    2 points
  12. Rest In Peace to my dog Blue... 13 years hes been in my family and all this week hes been in and outta the hospital due to multiple seizers :( Like a little fuckin brother he was to me... He passed away today :( That was my day :/
    2 points
  13. going to bed. another motherfucking Monday tomorrow, gawwwwwd. i wonder what life would be with no Monday's..
    2 points
  14. thought this thread was about DIO420
    2 points
  15. those pics made my fucking day!! RIP DOG...I had a german shepherd for 12 and still think about him a good bit.
    1 point
  16. Re: Great Pictures~ The sign reads: WE LOVE HUMUS
    1 point
  17. THAT WAS HURT AS FUCK MY NIGS
    1 point
  18. bay to breakers? no thanks, weed, pain killers, and my couch=better sunday afternoon.
    1 point
  19. the super ill beat maniac
    1 point
  20. i love how dummies on here try to act as though they have class and are above someone when all you have to do is go read some shit they say elsewhere to know different. silly bitches.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 90/90/50 last one fucked me up.
    1 point
  23. ^^^^awwwwwwwww my beast, Juicy Lucy
    1 point
  24. Dee Killers. Bizzump that.
    1 point
  25. fount a sword and had to whoride the chicks have hella more pics but you guys get the point.
    1 point
  26. these thangs had your boy wildsin checkin out the butts rode a bike came out the shirt and the women couldnt resist your boy felt like throwing shit dude wanted to be like your boy got my graff and dance on spittin game at the white wimins bit that butt people were throwing tortillas so i decided to try it. hit a few cartwheels
    1 point
  27. just came in to post this, so good
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. Watching this guy diss people in his 12th century english is just entertaining
    1 point
  31. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  32. i knew you weren't from here when I met you. maybe you should stay in the midwest. I'm really puzzled as to why you think people are douche bags or ignorant. You were the dumbest person I've met out of all the dumbass graffiti kids I've met, and your graffiti sucks... I'm a toy and I just said that. Then again I have a superiority complex and think most people are dumber than me. Either way, glad you decided to cupcake it out in Texas for awhile, I'm guessing your no-name kill-me-please midwest fuckhole hooverville is calling you back. Don't come back and say it was just for the Tex Mex food. Punkass.
    1 point
  33. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  34. So. I had a very interesting sunday. Complete with guns, beers, three legged dogs, and awesomely...tits. A random photoshoot ensued today and although i feel like a total scumbag i couldn't live with myself if i kept the flicks for myself. Enjoy. ;) we started with some new hangover medicine that resembles coke, packaging and all.. started a fire. the homie. some chick came out the cut with a cripple dog.
    1 point
  35. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD http://tube.4gifs.com/2010/tawnee-stone-white-skirt/
    1 point
  36. y wont u kill ur self XD
    1 point
  37. i hate my homies brain cancer ridden fiance and am considering disreguarding there wedding in a few weeks just because she said my dog was ugly as i got out the shower. that and the fact i dropped 400 bones onna "i feel sorry for you" dinner taking her and my buddy to a pimpin restaraunt that i go to sometimes on some "well ill take her here cause she may not ever get another chance" on some she gonna die shit and all she talked about the whole entire night was facebook. also shes just finished her kemo or whatever and she, i guess as some statement, doesnt wear a wig anywhere and shes an internet retard who posts 8 million pics and status updates etc a day so i gotta see her alien assed looking head pop up on my screen constantly. she was a witch nose to. ok now im ranting, also. her friends have thrown her at least two bowling fundraisers where they all give her money, now. that may sound normal/acceptable. and i suppose it is, but this is not the united states she does not have to pay a red cent for any of her medical bills this is strictly for her pocket, albeit because she cant work. but it be a cold day in fucking hell i put my hand out and beg for money. everything else, fair game. though robbery aint me and never will be. deep breaths deep breaths deep breaths
    1 point
  38. I figure the world is a ghetto to be honest. Here are some moar pies from my favella(I kid): Five dollar BM's that you make yourself. Should have been having these. The Patio is hipster central and inside is Mexican central. World's collide, but it works. Afternoon nap. So glad we put so many unstable people on the streets. I swear it looks like someone stuffed that bird in there.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00