Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/04/2010 in Posts

1. Half of my city has been underwater and its been a state of emergency for 2 days now. I think the death count is now 8 in the city and 21 in the region. Either way the story got overshadowed by the gulf disaster and the fireworks bomb in times square. Ill let the pics speak for themselves
    5 points
  2. yeah, i always lose on roulette and havent played real roulette since the minimum bets went up....now i just stick to video roulette machines at $0.25 a bet....i can place four different bets per dollar. did you guys hear about the person that withdrew their life savings from the bank and put it all on one color and won??
    3 points
  3. broken board not so frozen going up inside outside messy house ... bloody streets i think he put that sticker up himself walk bbq fire sauce good eat good smoke good dog
    3 points
  4. http://teamassignment.com/images/ http://teamassignment.com/television/ there is 24 PAGES of images on here
    3 points
  5. randoms from last couple of days picked flowers from my yard mailed goodies to iou put on make up go get my korean videos drama break tail off bean sprouts bought fennel for first time i think my mom jacked tape from korean airline she mailed me a care package
    2 points
  6. FIN (I don't feel like posting pics of guests rooms, kid's room or garages.)
    2 points
  7. TURBOCAPS!!! SHE'S HERE SON!! MARIANA ALI, 6LBS 12 OZ'S (GO FIGURE) BORN 4-30-10, CUTE AS A FUCKIN BUTTON BEST THING I EVER MADE PICS TO COME WHEN PHOTOBUCKET DECIDES TO COOPERATE
    2 points
  8. Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread.......................... I hate that bitches annoying songs and voice, "sigle ladies single ladies" FUCK YOU, and on another tip one my ex's use to try and pull off that beanie thing with some glasses, bitch you don look cool you look like a childlike grannie.
    2 points
  9. all this shit is right around the corner from my house. If you saw that crazy pontoon boat video in front of the "save a lot" thats right here. I use to work in that shopping center like a month ago and I walked to work. My place was fine because im on the start of a hill, but i was pretty much surrounded on 3 sides by water and could only get off my street by the interstate exit at the end of it.
    2 points
  10. haha we were talking about getting a canoe and getting the money out of all these flooded joints! literally hundreds of dollars in them Still tippin these guys were posted up in the stairwell with a 150 yr old bottle of cognac getting drunk holding the fort down how new cameros are born
    2 points
  11. your boy on the mechanical bull paisa butt for the fellas he thought he was on a real bull, got his shoes knocked off my boy did a lil burnin rubber bbq back in the town playing with fire hopefully will post more in here.
    2 points
  12. i seen dudes around the a-line in queens for like 3months at best. This pissed me off real bad for some reason, if someone dont put a stop to shit like this say goodbye to any history we have left. I got $$$ on the hit team, who else?:mad:
    1 point
  13. a friend of mine and i were speaking about how this might just be a smokescreen to divert attention from the oil spill. from the carbomb in nyc to the water supply fuckup in boston, it might just be to get the people's attention away from the impending oceanic doom we're going to face. then we rolled another joint, and were confident in our knowledge that we knew everything about anything going on ever.
    1 point
  14. heres ether partying it up in europe!
    1 point
  15. id imagine it makes you very knowledgable and phiosophical.. that or you start seeing dragons and have dreams of comunism..
    1 point
  16. that Este outline by daler is nice..so funky with a sharp edge to it.. bump site also!.
    1 point
  17. [/img] [/img] [/img] shitty attempt and spelled it rong.haha.i wont smoke b4 doing your proper one,dont worry.
    1 point
  18. that got old for me real quick......that whole top half spray fade shit.....is it cool because they have gone to the trouble of using a fire extinguisher?
    1 point
  19. this thread reminds me of one of the most horrible things ive ever involved myself in... many moons ago, some friends and i had a site called pranknet.net. as you guessed, we pranked people and uploaded the .wav online for people to enjoy. one night, during one of my broadcasts, i called a local woman that i found in the phonebook. i dont recall her lastname, but it was goofy as fuck and i wanted to call and interview her about her redic last name. ***ring*** her: Hello? me: Hi, Ms [fucked up last name] her: Marty? ****GOLDEN!!!!!**** me: yeah its me, marty, how are you? h: good my son, where have you been, i havnt heard from you in forever!! m: not good, mom. i cant talk for long, but ive been kidnapped. long story, but i was able to sneak a phonecall. h: oh my god, does this have to do with the white drugs again?? long story short, for weeks i called this woman and had her convinced that i was being beaten and raped due to a drug debt. she would cry and cry and cry. sometimes we would do a conference call, so one of my prank partners could pretend like he caught me on the phone and would proceed to torture me while she listened. this was over 10 years ago, i was a shithead 17yo kid. i feel bad about it now, but the calls were so fucking epic in a horrible sense.
    1 point
  20. Pounder????????????????? i barely knew her. . .
    1 point
  21. Yeah imma loot some wet ass mail with unactivated credit cards. Ok I could have looted a bunch of shit, but a lot of this is in the neighborhood I grew up in. I know girls around the corner who lost their mommas house, car, all their shit. West Nashville was one of the worst hit part of town, they just fished another 2 bodies out the creek down the street today. I'm posted up on high ground, flooding on literally 3 sides and the 4th faces uphill towards the channel 4 broadcast tower. I'm not gonna loot my neighbors shit, motherfuckers are losing everything they own and I'm gonna go steal their identity on top of that? Get their little 500$ credit limit? Not like they need that shit in a time of chrisis when the ATMs are all out of money or broken. That's some scumbag junkie shit and I hope the pigs shoot a mongrel in the back of the head for preying on people like that. Anyways. I could have looted some shit from businesses, but I'm looking at it like I was doing better than most. I was holed up with a bag of kush so big I couldn't possibly smoke it all, enough imported vodka to last at least a day of heavy drinking, mad food and drinks because I decided to buy a pound of gulf shrimp the day before, I'm running around in this shit taking pictures but I know mad people with flooded cribs... So whatever. I didn't 'come up' in the natural disaster. I set a good example for my son. Pretty much from Saturday until today was pure chaos. Shit is still not back to normal, but this is the type of city where they get the bars open right after the gas stations and grocery stores. I was drunk eating a catfish dinner an drinking pitchers Sunday night while I was watching people die on one of the diners tvs, and had to escape the flooding opryland hotel. Shit was just so ridiculous that profiting of it didn't seem right...
    1 point
  22. i can do that...lol...just dont know when i can paint yet..got to take care of the wife this weekend (mothers day)..and the weekend after that im going away..possibly the last weekend in may.. i def want to post them at the same time back to back...its on..,
    1 point
  23. Monster Breakfast Watched the first period of the game. Dipped out to finish the game at the crib We won time to celebrate.. Went to an Iranian spot to get a sandwich..You mad?? Meh, not really Finish the day with some basket ball. End of pies
    1 point
  24. PUNCH RETARDS SHOOT MUSLIMS FOX NEWS!
    1 point
  25. i hate to interrupt you Tennessee,and imma let you finish, but New Orleans had one of the greatest floods of ALL TIME
    1 point
  26. I FUCKIN KNOW MAN. i saw that name in the credits every time i watched the shield (best show in the universe), and i thought it was gonna be some big jacked up bald black dude. turns out i wasn't far off.
    1 point
  27. i wanna push that bitch thru those plastic cups and pilage her vaj hole while im lunatic laughing
    1 point
  28. This was a pretty great thread. It immediately drew you in and the suspense was riveting. I thought that it could've been polished up in areas, but that was easily over-taken by the strong plot & overall quality. Will definitely suggest to family, friends, and co-workers. 4 out of 5 stars.
    1 point
  29. I was gonna say thats what Bill Crosby would look like with two X chromosomes, but its just cuz they all look the same.
    1 point
  30. The messicans be running this thread. And a special fuck you to the last four contributors for making me hungry so late at night.
    1 point
  31. BBQ possibly going down this friday or saturday... There will be vegetables served for you fruity ass vegans also.
    1 point
  32. Fuck tws! it's all about Bills Wheels madafuka
    1 point
  33. STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  34. This girl I dated when I was like 17 had a grandma with alzheimers who was hilariousssss. She was also the only member of the family who didn't absolutely despise me, most likely due to the fact that she never had any idea who I was
    1 point
  35. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) I can hate on the bobsy twins if I want too! I'm an Oilers fan after all, the Nucks are direct rivalry mang.
    1 point
  36. hoer doin it raw
    1 point
  37. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) HEY GUYS. LETS TALK MORE ABOUT HOW CHICAGO IS SO GOOD AND SCARY!!!! DO YOU FORGET... THEY ARE LOOSING KANE, AND TOEWS AND I FORGET WHO ELSE. ONCE THIS SEASON ENDS, YOU WONT SEE THIS CHICAGO TEAM EVER AGAIN. oh and the nucks will come back firing wednesday.
    1 point
  38. Can that shit run sites with flash yet? And have you jailbroken it/have they put out a jailbreak for the 3g yet? I know they did one for the wifi one. Edit: on an unrelated note, you should condemn RealityCheque and save us from having to deal with him posting 1700+ posts of complete retard babbling in 2 months
    1 point
  39. my weekend in pics went to my boy house for his sis grad party / mayweather vs mosley east bay fit gave the grad a watermelon for her hard work allergies started to kick our asses so we popped some pills corona + tapatio = corona lava lamp beer clownin my boy for havin a baby laptop as a phone took numerous shot of this watchin soccer before the fight fast forward to sunday and got the ride ready for san jo cinco de mayo saw this guy on the way "pair of balls beats everything" lots of these and these hella traffic on the freeway so my boy got off decide to try and sell some shirts sold some shirts got tacos was on the hunt for my nigga caligula's favorites $12 beer cali i got you
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00