Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/04/2010 in all sections

1. Half of my city has been underwater and its been a state of emergency for 2 days now. I think the death count is now 8 in the city and 21 in the region. Either way the story got overshadowed by the gulf disaster and the fireworks bomb in times square. Ill let the pics speak for themselves
    5 points
  2. yeah, i always lose on roulette and havent played real roulette since the minimum bets went up....now i just stick to video roulette machines at $0.25 a bet....i can place four different bets per dollar. did you guys hear about the person that withdrew their life savings from the bank and put it all on one color and won??
    3 points
  3. broken board not so frozen going up inside outside messy house ... bloody streets i think he put that sticker up himself walk bbq fire sauce good eat good smoke good dog
    3 points
  4. http://teamassignment.com/images/ http://teamassignment.com/television/ there is 24 PAGES of images on here
    3 points
  5. what the fuck, is it just me or does anyone else see a cake 87 throw with some bullshit in it
    2 points
  6. randoms from last couple of days picked flowers from my yard mailed goodies to iou put on make up go get my korean videos drama break tail off bean sprouts bought fennel for first time i think my mom jacked tape from korean airline she mailed me a care package
    2 points
  7. FIN (I don't feel like posting pics of guests rooms, kid's room or garages.)
    2 points
  8. TURBOCAPS!!! SHE'S HERE SON!! MARIANA ALI, 6LBS 12 OZ'S (GO FIGURE) BORN 4-30-10, CUTE AS A FUCKIN BUTTON BEST THING I EVER MADE PICS TO COME WHEN PHOTOBUCKET DECIDES TO COOPERATE
    2 points
  9. Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread.......................... I hate that bitches annoying songs and voice, "sigle ladies single ladies" FUCK YOU, and on another tip one my ex's use to try and pull off that beanie thing with some glasses, bitch you don look cool you look like a childlike grannie.
    2 points
  10. all this shit is right around the corner from my house. If you saw that crazy pontoon boat video in front of the "save a lot" thats right here. I use to work in that shopping center like a month ago and I walked to work. My place was fine because im on the start of a hill, but i was pretty much surrounded on 3 sides by water and could only get off my street by the interstate exit at the end of it.
    2 points
  11. haha we were talking about getting a canoe and getting the money out of all these flooded joints! literally hundreds of dollars in them Still tippin these guys were posted up in the stairwell with a 150 yr old bottle of cognac getting drunk holding the fort down how new cameros are born
    2 points
  12. your boy on the mechanical bull paisa butt for the fellas he thought he was on a real bull, got his shoes knocked off my boy did a lil burnin rubber bbq back in the town playing with fire hopefully will post more in here.
    2 points
  13. Im looking to buy a pair of cutters. Anyone know about a good model? im down to drop some cash but i need a solid sturdy set of cutters. help me out if you know anything
    1 point
  14. Ok, I'm wondering if anybody on here has any experience with a scram bracelette. It's a device thats court ordered and can detect alcohol and such. Anybody? heres a picture for your time....
    1 point
  15. "think outside the box bra" C'mon, nobody saw the joke potential here?
    1 point
  16. happy birthday ______________________ ______________________
    1 point
  17. Most tit farting moderator of the year award? Sounds like win.
    1 point
  18. Add em up. No lie!
    1 point
  19. You know nothing about basketball. How many Michael Jordan games have you watched? Jordan was a shooting guard, but ran the ball down the court and set up plays numerous times. Could never play point my ass.
    1 point
  20. It actually all ties together. Don't see how that isn't obvious. At first the NYPD was saying this had nothing to do with international terrorism. Now the federal government is throwing all these links to Pakistan. Interesting stuff. To be honest 9/11 and the opinion of the fact that it was an inside job ties into all of this. After all we are in a post 9/11 era? Am I right? Almost all of the decisions that are made regarding terrorism have to do with stopping this from happening again, and if in fact the official report is based off of lies, isn't this one of the most important factors? I would think so. But I guess I'm one of those "smart dumb niggas".
    1 point
  21. I've been looking into it and personally think the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 is the best (based only on reading, no actual experience). In fact, I believe the camera is better than most entry/mid level digital SLR's and represents the future of digital photography. I think having a mirror with a view finder in an SLR has some accuracy advantages when it comes to manually focusing especially in low light. But an accurate digital display of the exposure you will capture with one of these compacts is a huge advantage also. I think a super high res screen would be good enough and I often playback and zoom in to check my SLR's photo's anyway. At the same time needing to hold the SLR up to your face and the louder noise of the mirror flipping up and shutter are disadvantages as well. Not to mention lugging around the huge SLR with you when you shoot just everyday scenes like I do. After reading into it I think I'm sold on one of these compacts. I'll keep the big boy around though for actual shoots but think one of these compacts would be awesome for what I'm trying to do with photography.
    1 point
  22. You should see the crowd of girls when I bring my babies out
    1 point
  23. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  24. http://www.pugpros.org/available-for-adoption/ im thinking about adopting that little black pug named bogey.
    1 point
  25. Haha i stayed crossing crime scene tape and cops were giving us shit left and right When we went up to the riverfront to get those pics we snuck around the side, but coming straight back the state trooper was like "hey didnt you see that tape?" "yeah I saw the tape. The citys flooded theres tape all over the place" "well, it says 'do not cross'" "oh my bad, I didnt read it. We were just leaving anyways" I had to walk down a side alley and cut over, could only get one shot. cops were all over me like "HEY didnt you see that tape" "oh yeah. I mean, I thought I was on the wrong side of it" "YOURE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF IT NOW!" "Oh. My bad. Can we go over there then?" "NO GET BEHIND THE TAPE!" fucking with these cops... they still came up to us becuause my boy was skating and told him to stop because it was against the law! Even in a state of emergncy cops will fuck with you for skating...
    1 point
  26. It's where I grew up man. It isn't gay to have some hometown pride. Now if I started talking about bike pegs and dirt jumps, you'd be beating it like a monkey in a mango tree.
    1 point
  27. we had over 13 inches in under 36 hours, unprecedented storm considering our MONTHLY record was about 5 inches for may... so we almost tripled the monthly record in under 2 days... the first 2 days of the month. They are now covering it on major news... because they figured out that nasville is the biggest trucking hub in america (which is the biggest transportation industry in america by far) and literally a potential half billion dollars in freight are 9 ft under water now... Heres some good video Olbermann gives us a shout http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36927001#36927001 Heres historic opryland hotel. I was actually working on a setup on the 3rd floor sunday when shit really started to hit the fan, from like 8 am until about 1. They started shutting down operations around 11 when the basement was completely flooded - they evacuated completely around 6. - this hotel is actually like a whole self contained city with its own separate biomes and plantlife and the service tunnels make a pac man map look like 4 square. When we were trying to leave around noon the loading dock was alread starting to flood out of the drains and they were shutting off service elevators left and right. Getting out of there was seriously like playing resident evil. FLooded basements, shut down service elevators, music pumped into the access tunnels (forreal they were playing umbrella-ella ella), staff and security scrambling. We still have like 4 grand worth of stuff on the third floor, so were going back to get it as soon as they let us in... we can enter past flood level from a service ramp so im getting in here somehow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfL5j9ckcyo Loading dock @ opryland hotel starting to flood, incoming deliveries halted until further notice. around 11 am sunday May 2nd 3rd floor service tunnel opryland casades leaking. Not a good sign Finally got off grounds before 1 pm, half the roads out were already underwater
    1 point
  28. It is. Drop factor? Fucking low. Mine just slid off my futon onto the floor and put a hairline crack in the screen. :( I imagine this will be addressed in future versions.
    1 point
  29. i seen dudes around the a-line in queens for like 3months at best. This pissed me off real bad for some reason, if someone dont put a stop to shit like this say goodbye to any history we have left. I got $$$ on the hit team, who else?:mad:
    1 point
  30. [/img] [/img] [/img] shitty attempt and spelled it rong.haha.i wont smoke b4 doing your proper one,dont worry.
    1 point
  31. this thread reminds me of one of the most horrible things ive ever involved myself in... many moons ago, some friends and i had a site called pranknet.net. as you guessed, we pranked people and uploaded the .wav online for people to enjoy. one night, during one of my broadcasts, i called a local woman that i found in the phonebook. i dont recall her lastname, but it was goofy as fuck and i wanted to call and interview her about her redic last name. ***ring*** her: Hello? me: Hi, Ms [fucked up last name] her: Marty? ****GOLDEN!!!!!**** me: yeah its me, marty, how are you? h: good my son, where have you been, i havnt heard from you in forever!! m: not good, mom. i cant talk for long, but ive been kidnapped. long story, but i was able to sneak a phonecall. h: oh my god, does this have to do with the white drugs again?? long story short, for weeks i called this woman and had her convinced that i was being beaten and raped due to a drug debt. she would cry and cry and cry. sometimes we would do a conference call, so one of my prank partners could pretend like he caught me on the phone and would proceed to torture me while she listened. this was over 10 years ago, i was a shithead 17yo kid. i feel bad about it now, but the calls were so fucking epic in a horrible sense.
    1 point
  32. Monster Breakfast Watched the first period of the game. Dipped out to finish the game at the crib We won time to celebrate.. Went to an Iranian spot to get a sandwich..You mad?? Meh, not really Finish the day with some basket ball. End of pies
    1 point
  33. PUNCH RETARDS SHOOT MUSLIMS FOX NEWS!
    1 point
  34. I was gonna say thats what Bill Crosby would look like with two X chromosomes, but its just cuz they all look the same.
    1 point
  35. Fuck tws! it's all about Bills Wheels madafuka
    1 point
  36. STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  37. my weekend in pics went to my boy house for his sis grad party / mayweather vs mosley east bay fit gave the grad a watermelon for her hard work allergies started to kick our asses so we popped some pills corona + tapatio = corona lava lamp beer clownin my boy for havin a baby laptop as a phone took numerous shot of this watchin soccer before the fight fast forward to sunday and got the ride ready for san jo cinco de mayo saw this guy on the way "pair of balls beats everything" lots of these and these hella traffic on the freeway so my boy got off decide to try and sell some shirts sold some shirts got tacos was on the hunt for my nigga caligula's favorites $12 beer cali i got you
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00