Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/26/2010 in Posts

1. couple flicks from my graduation day bbq the night before rubbed the ribs with my special spice mix firing up the smoker seven hours later the spread half eaten meat and cheese trays can't remember all of the cheeses but there was a cranberry chipotle cheddar, a goats cheddar and a french cheese that i couldn't remember the name of it. there was also brie prosciutto,sopresatta, salami my girl made her chipotle potato salad so fucking good slaw moms mac salad....also so fucking good shaved fennel and cucumber salad with citrus vinaigrette bbq and buttered chicken and the mother fucking ribs! these turned out so gooooood for my first time ever smokin ribs. not to much smoke just enough to tell they aint average ribs. awsome!
    3 points
  2. continued.... the next day we went to this place called burgess falls.. lil hike in the woods with waterfalls and all that good stuff.. stopped at this country ass gas station on the way.. just getting to the beginning of the trail.. small waterfall.. another view of the small one.. some old bridge that leads to a cave type thing.. some cool shit walking past... another cool water thing.. all the water is fresh to drink also.. hehehe.... more pics of some nature shit... moar agua... medium waterfall from a lil photo op spot along the hike.. then we got towards the big waterfall.. just another lil view of it.. right next to the waterfall at the top... looking down from the top of the fall.. shit was pretty high... got to the bottom of the fall.. the hike we took down was a shortcut and basically like a lil mud slide down.. the whole time you could just feel the mist from the waterfall hittin you in the face... this whole hike pretty much made the trip worth while.. gone for 6 days and this is what i get from my girl when i get home... all in all the trip was maaaaad chill and a nice lil stress reliever.. the end....
    3 points
  3. yeah, Italians play a boring brand. I like Germany's style, they're tough and pretty uncompromising. I haven't really been following the German players too closely but big question marks over Klose's ability to score at the moment.
    2 points
  4. HE IS. P.S., what the fuck are YOU doing with YOUR life? get off your Banksy Hate bandwagon. faggot.
    2 points
  5. JIGL ERABIQ FATIGE 2KOOL
    2 points
  6. its all good. neither did I..
    2 points
  7. http://www.microsmores.com/ technology just keeps getting better and better. fuck your ipad. now if only i had a microwave
    1 point
  8. Are you done? I wasn't trying to upset the flow of Your page, so you can eat a steaming cock
    1 point
  9. the fuck you talkin about? tpbm has had/will have a lazy day today.
    1 point
  10. I got some invites to a private MMA torrent site. They come out with fights a couple of hours after they air. PM me
    1 point
  11. the fuck weed are you talking about. he had two flicks both bowls that had been lit. dope pics iou. shit man everytime i see shots from la i miss it like crazy down there. thumbs up. happy bday. *edit: lmfao, hey weed gUi. its a cookie, bRah... smooth.
    1 point
  12. that lest full page is grimey
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. The aftermath: Silent Hill in full effect. Love hurts, if you do it right. Girl drew blood with this neck one. My back is tore up and I have random drunk bruises here and there as well. Basically I look like Wolverine fucked me up this weekend. I'm slightly sore, so this seemed the right thing to do. And this. And this too. It's barely 9:30am.. Cheers bitches.
    1 point
  16. it's a combo of omega red and whiplash <------ nerd
    1 point
  17. This will always be one of the most amazing pictures ever taken by anyone, ever.
    1 point
  18. http://www.mediafire.com/?jfm2ztz3jyw
    1 point
  19. i would mate, but i lost all my old blackbook stuff on my old computer that crashed.. all i have is a few outlines on photobucket n one blackbook page. heres an old exchange i did with Vekz.ZNC..LATE 08/EARLY 09ish
    1 point
  20. Seriously. I hate that fucking kid. Also, Walt is an idiot. He should have known as soon as he saw Jesse's boy at the tow yard with the RV, that he'd call Jesse and tell him Walt was moving the thing. He should have just explained to Jesse what was going on and he most likely would have agreed with Walt and never led Hank to the dump. It amazed me that he did something so stupid. Okay, I know my brother in law DEA agent is watching my former partner and looking for his RV methlab. Let me go trash the thing in a cryptic panicky way in front of his friend and hope he doesn't rush over here to stop me and also lead my brother in law DEA agent to us. Let's just hope that doesn't happen.
    1 point
  21. reading that and thinking about all the times I've held it during classes or w.e I need to go to sleep soon
    1 point
  22. yeah dude. i'm good. be home in ~60 days. hopefully get down to the bay in the fall on a 4 day weekend. __________________________________ so i've been looking at khs, konas, and a few others and i've decided that instead i'm going to spend waaay less on my car, and get a YETI. will be ordering soon, will finish build by june 2011 as part of my gtfo-the-army present to myself. and i jizzz in my pants
    1 point
  23. http://twoyoutubevideosandamotherfuckingcrossfader.com/#wTwipn-Fp_U/oENrgffA5VI
    1 point
  24. i got your micro smores right here
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  27. need a better picture of that gator tho especially one that shows that size that thing is huge
    1 point
  28. my sfw version of tailpipe fucker
    1 point
  29. i can never get enough of these fatties!!
    1 point
  30. foos was all visibly concerned about losing goatse and azn amphibian pr0nz AND RIGHTFULLY SO! wut
    1 point
  31. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  32. read the page before this - don't post works in progress. finish it then post a pic
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00