Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/25/2010 in Posts

1. 3 points
  2. did this faggot really just say some freights look like subways cars in the 80s because the graffiti on them is bad? get a fucking clue you retard. goddamn.
    2 points
  3. "What the fuck was that?" ~The mayor of Hiroshima
    2 points
  4. u forced shawn hunter n cory matthews to make-out with each other instead of attending detention, n u enjoyed it immensely... DAM, bags beat me to mr. feeny
    2 points
  5. SATURDAY carpool lane mobbin old nummi toyota plant, now shut down, thousands of union workers lost jobs dood thinkin he's cool tryin toweave in and out of traffic, i had him pinned in for a minute. clit oner grew up here-Hayward, cali-yes old skool mall rat A STREET- IF YOU KNOW THEN YOU KNOW 66TH STREET MOB- WHERE THE RAIDERS PLAY IN BACKGROUND stopped here for snack couldnt use this so used this to do this went and looked at something-wont post it due to possible jinx drove past place wifey and i used to rave at-HOME BASE went here to get bite to eat went here to see fellow onntz set- fag was hella late-fail given as gift from shop went to cycle shop-got new shield for helmet ended the day at sushi boat spot tako-octopus-my fav float, float, float on chef honoring us with a dish of his liking its considered a huge honor in japan to have this done for you. you never say no already dove in b4 pic teh endos
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. went to Tennessee to visit my aunt not too long ago.. straaaight country.. lil place called algood by cooksville if anyone heard of it.. ive been to lazy to post but fuck it.. so heres how the trip went.. planned to hit the road at 3am.. sister didnt get there till 4.. so i slept the majority of the way.. kool rap letterz at a stop... sun was just bout starting to rise... knocked back out after this... more driving... random ass cemetary behind a gas station close to tennessee... pullin up to my aunts crib hungry than a muh fucka... ham and cheese omlet sandwich on toast with potatoes.. de-muthafuckin-licious... my aunts gangsta ass winabego of hers.. she set everything up so everynight we can just kick it under the tent and smoke n drink under the stars.. we baked the winabego plenty of times while we was there.. a pic from the inside.. my og blowin the first blunt in tennesse next to some lovely fake flowers.. view from my aunts crib.. you can tell we in the country... next day went to my cousins crib to chill and eat.. view from her patio.. met the travelocity gnome when i went out there.. lil niggas cool as hell... staying busy rollin up at my cuz crib with my nigga.. "nigga is you crrrrrrazy...?!" haha later on that night i was gonna go to this club with the fam but lost my wallet a week before so that was a negative.. but from what i was told they had that shit jumpin.. so heres the deal.. my man got two shots and two lapdances for 8 bucks.. and he had to remove the shot from her panties or bra.. either way you look at it its a win win situation... i'd smash... more to come.....
    2 points
  8. tsssk tsssk wouldn't be gettin all huffy to the people who have your blackbook na'mean....
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. some stuff I got up in china, peking and shangai
    2 points
  11. Learn how to use a compass and map and bring those along. A small first aid kit and a whistle are not bad ideas either along with iodine for water.
    2 points
  12. walking down to the rocks and tarzan fell right on his hoop, probably blootered drunk off his 4 tins. an ald bridge shrooms leaving pulled up at a mcd's on the way back, tarzan stuck his head in the drive through window and fuckin' shouted "can i hae a cheeseburger?!?" drove home after those antics... end...
    2 points
  13. the "rocks of solitude" pffffft.... more walkin' it didn't reek o' shite here though... a few signs aboot like this for fishin' tarzan wouldn't get oot my shot. more bridges and water some fuckin' big ass hoose. moar
    2 points
  14. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Tori Black Christ I feel like a scumbag when I can answer that question
    2 points
  15. I don't ever even want to hit one of these, they're like the 90210 of freight cars. Fuck em
    1 point
  16. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) sharks are gonna take it this year!.
    1 point
  17. paser cold car proper
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. You're getting Sicr...
    1 point
  20. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear school, shits been epic. last semester as an undergraduate. thanks you for the single most amazing, awesome, lovely, best experiences, food, and people i have ever encountered in my life. dear hawaii, stay sexy. thank you for today. -laughs
    1 point
  21. Props Werks your letter structure has came a long way homie... The Known Ones...
    1 point
  22. was gonna wait for a new page but fuck it... here's some from a day oot yesterday. various shitey munch and tinnys. driving aboot arrive action man started goin' mental because he couldn't get a light. shootin' teh emptys i would've went for a swim with tarzan but the water was freezing and my penis is small enough as it is. went for a wander later. don't let the bonny surroundings fool you, it's was fuckin' stinkin' o' shite. action man being hard as fuck goin' over the comdemned bridge. he fucked off over here for ages. leave drive off somewhere else.
    1 point
  23. hah. perfect. I expect this will be an enjoyable photothread come monday though, so IOU gets a pass this time. If there aren't pictures by monday, you're all going to get to enjoy some genki though. Faggots.
    1 point
  24. Re: Great Pictures~ more iceland volcano pics
    1 point
  25. turn ur speakers up...up...up
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. I have 2 "camping" trips so far planned for this summer. One is at a 4-day German metalfest. The other is on the beaches of Italy. I'm bringing weed, pillows, sandwiches and Mezzo Mix. <-----not into "roughing it" but real into tent sleeping, swimming and bonfires.
    1 point
  28. Just sayin'--------this clown is tryna be "shocking" with his faggot remark----- ask the twerp what he does for a living-------no answer the clown spends his days confined to his room eating hot pockets---------hating on my people who work hard---------fuck outta here
    1 point
  29. Oh, and COS... you asked about Boxxy in that other thread.. which was closed. This video should answer everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16JutKkzXLU
    1 point
  30. Closed thread is closed.
    1 point
  31. apple... supposedly i ate half a razor blade when i was a 8 beers and a 750ml of vodka deep once it must've been a magic trick, cuz nothing happened...i sure as shit was shook when i got woken up to that story tho COOLANSWERBRO barely legal babe or cougar hunt?
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. U KEEP CALLIN ME A RACIST, STOP E_STALKING ME FAGGOT. IM NOT REFUSING TO DATE U BCUZ YOUR BLACK. IM REFUSING TO DATE U BCUZ IM NOT GAY. ONCE AGAIN THEO, LEMME SET U STR8... TAP INTO DADDY TRUST FUND AND GO GET YOURSELF A TRANNY, CALL HIM A RACIST, AND MAKE HIM CALL U KOBE OR WHATEVER SICK FANTASIES YOUR BOTOX INJECTED LIPS R DROOLING OVER NOWADAYS... THE MORE U STALK ME. THE MORE EVIDENT IT BECOMES HOW MAD U R THAT YOUR GAY... ACCEPT WHAT U R U FAGGOT N LEAVE ME ALONE. IM NOT LIKE U.
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. Last night DJ Premier payed homage to his lost friend, Guru. Gang Starr will forever be one of the best duos in hip hop. DJ Premier’s Guru Tribute Mix 01. Gang Starr – Betrayal (Feat. Scarface) 02. Gang Starr – Intro (The First Step) 03. Gang Starr – Execution Of A Chump (No More Mr. Nice Guy Pt. 2) 04. Gang Starr – Name Tag (Premier & The Guru) 05. Gang Starr – Speak Ya Clout (Feat. Jeru the Damaja & Lil Dap) 06. Gang Starr – Peace Of Mine 07. Gang Starr – Eulogy 08. Gang Starr – Royalty (Feat. K-Ci & JoJo) 09. Gang Starr – Daily Operation (Intro) 10. Gang Starr – In This Life… (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Uncle Reo) 11. Gang Starr – Above The Clouds (Feat. Inspectah Deck) 12. Gang Starr – The Planet 13. Gang Starr – Daily Operation (Intro) 14. Gang Starr – Next Time 15. Gang Starr – 93 Interlude (Unreleased Moment Of Truth Interlude) 16. Gang Starr – The Militia II (Feat. Rakim & WC) 17. Gang Starr – Intro (HQ, Goo, Panch) 18. Heavy D. – A Buncha Niggas (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, Guru, Rob-O & Third Eye) 19. M.O.P. – Salute Part II (Feat. Guru) 20. D&D Allstars – Hot Shit (Feat. Big Daddy Kane, Sadat X, Guru & Greg Nice) 21. Gang Starr – PLAYTAWIN 22. Gang Starr – Soliloquy Of Chaos 23. Group Home – The Legacy (Feat. Guru) 24. Gang Starr – Conspiracy 25. Gang Starr – Stay Tuned 26. Gang Starr – Zonin’ http://usershare.net/jebx6uj7gtbw
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00