Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/25/2010 in all sections

1. 5 points
  2. 3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. 2 points
    some stuff I got up in china, peking and shangai
  6. 2 points
    Learn how to use a compass and map and bring those along. A small first aid kit and a whistle are not bad ideas either along with iodine for water.
  7. 2 points
    walking down to the rocks and tarzan fell right on his hoop, probably blootered drunk off his 4 tins. an ald bridge shrooms leaving pulled up at a mcd's on the way back, tarzan stuck his head in the drive through window and fuckin' shouted "can i hae a cheeseburger?!?" drove home after those antics... end...
  8. 2 points
    the "rocks of solitude" pffffft.... more walkin' it didn't reek o' shite here though... a few signs aboot like this for fishin' tarzan wouldn't get oot my shot. more bridges and water some fuckin' big ass hoose. moar
  9. 2 points
    Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Tori Black Christ I feel like a scumbag when I can answer that question
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
    I don't ever even want to hit one of these, they're like the 90210 of freight cars. Fuck em
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
    You're getting Sicr...
  16. 1 point
    Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear school, shits been epic. last semester as an undergraduate. thanks you for the single most amazing, awesome, lovely, best experiences, food, and people i have ever encountered in my life. dear hawaii, stay sexy. thank you for today. -laughs
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
    Props Werks your letter structure has came a long way homie... The Known Ones...
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
    I have 2 "camping" trips so far planned for this summer. One is at a 4-day German metalfest. The other is on the beaches of Italy. I'm bringing weed, pillows, sandwiches and Mezzo Mix. <-----not into "roughing it" but real into tent sleeping, swimming and bonfires.
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
    Just sayin'--------this clown is tryna be "shocking" with his faggot remark----- ask the twerp what he does for a living-------no answer the clown spends his days confined to his room eating hot pockets---------hating on my people who work hard---------fuck outta here
  23. 1 point
    Oh, and COS... you asked about Boxxy in that other thread.. which was closed. This video should answer everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16JutKkzXLU
  24. 1 point
    U KEEP CALLIN ME A RACIST, STOP E_STALKING ME FAGGOT. IM NOT REFUSING TO DATE U BCUZ YOUR BLACK. IM REFUSING TO DATE U BCUZ IM NOT GAY. ONCE AGAIN THEO, LEMME SET U STR8... TAP INTO DADDY TRUST FUND AND GO GET YOURSELF A TRANNY, CALL HIM A RACIST, AND MAKE HIM CALL U KOBE OR WHATEVER SICK FANTASIES YOUR BOTOX INJECTED LIPS R DROOLING OVER NOWADAYS... THE MORE U STALK ME. THE MORE EVIDENT IT BECOMES HOW MAD U R THAT YOUR GAY... ACCEPT WHAT U R U FAGGOT N LEAVE ME ALONE. IM NOT LIKE U.
  25. 1 point
    Last night DJ Premier payed homage to his lost friend, Guru. Gang Starr will forever be one of the best duos in hip hop. DJ Premier’s Guru Tribute Mix 01. Gang Starr – Betrayal (Feat. Scarface) 02. Gang Starr – Intro (The First Step) 03. Gang Starr – Execution Of A Chump (No More Mr. Nice Guy Pt. 2) 04. Gang Starr – Name Tag (Premier & The Guru) 05. Gang Starr – Speak Ya Clout (Feat. Jeru the Damaja & Lil Dap) 06. Gang Starr – Peace Of Mine 07. Gang Starr – Eulogy 08. Gang Starr – Royalty (Feat. K-Ci & JoJo) 09. Gang Starr – Daily Operation (Intro) 10. Gang Starr – In This Life… (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Uncle Reo) 11. Gang Starr – Above The Clouds (Feat. Inspectah Deck) 12. Gang Starr – The Planet 13. Gang Starr – Daily Operation (Intro) 14. Gang Starr – Next Time 15. Gang Starr – 93 Interlude (Unreleased Moment Of Truth Interlude) 16. Gang Starr – The Militia II (Feat. Rakim & WC) 17. Gang Starr – Intro (HQ, Goo, Panch) 18. Heavy D. – A Buncha Niggas (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G., Busta Rhymes, Guru, Rob-O & Third Eye) 19. M.O.P. – Salute Part II (Feat. Guru) 20. D&D Allstars – Hot Shit (Feat. Big Daddy Kane, Sadat X, Guru & Greg Nice) 21. Gang Starr – PLAYTAWIN 22. Gang Starr – Soliloquy Of Chaos 23. Group Home – The Legacy (Feat. Guru) 24. Gang Starr – Conspiracy 25. Gang Starr – Stay Tuned 26. Gang Starr – Zonin’ http://usershare.net/jebx6uj7gtbw
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00