Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/11/2010 in all sections

1. These were taken on Friday and Saturday. Went to see Date Night. Got a prime spot on South Congress for the Lonestar Rod and Kustom Roundup. Lots of cruising. My roommate got an iPad issued to her for work. Rudy's BBQ. At the car show. Some of our favorites. Back on South Congress.
    4 points
  2. There have been one or two older threads from a few years back but fuck it thought I would start fresh. Started a batch of my own special flavour (/nosuspect) Dark Ale today after being out of the game for over a year and im looking to start up a couple of more in the following weeks/months, basically the plan is to get the shit on a cycle so ive got good beer available 24/7. Anybody else brew their own beer or even get into making their own alcohol ? Used to know a guy that distilled his own bourbon and would sell bottles of it for $15 ... was the smoothest 37% bourbon I have ever had. Pictures to come when im not at work/not being slack.
    3 points
  3. fucking exciting. wish she would brush her teeth. random display at the children's museum. seemed out of place. out. train hole. nasty bitch's beads read " icp juggalo family". wow. left the girls with gma and pulled an all nighter. first stop puds picks whisky puppy. drank. pitcher came next.... wish it wasn't blurry this girl was hawt. some old dude asked girl to sit down, she was in his way. she got all belligerent and flipped dude off. startin trouble at a bluegrass show? her friends told her to sit down when they saw us taking pictures of her. meanest door bitch ever. made three people pay on the last song. moving on. next stop my pick. fine tattooed broads. our favorite. drove down to the industrial district. drunkpuddles started yelling graffanddance out the window at some dude we saw..... stopped in the middle of the road, doors open, music blaring and some dude walks up all weird and asks if we know where the rave is at. said he heard some bass and walked that way. end.
    3 points
  4. I home brew. So far this year a cream stout and a scotch IPA. If anyone bottle conditions, do you prefer DME or corn sugar? ...didn't think my first post would be non-graf related...
    3 points
  5. what happened there? we were doing good as fuck
    3 points
  6. If you are in the infantry, where is your blue cord and disks on your uniform soldier? Also you were not fucking so much vagina at Ft. Benning, Infantry is a male only MOS so you were stuck with 100 other dudes...so I dont think it was vagina you were fucking. Also I am sure you dont get paid fat as a E-1, I remember those days and I didnt get paid shit.
    3 points
  7. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** Hopefully this gets people motivated. I guess i kind of cheated since the picture of the neon lights was taken last week. But the rest of the photos i squired this week end when i was shooting days in pies. Here it goes.. A piece of a wall from these ancient ruins i got in Jerusalem this summer. Smoke Picture of mook taking a picture. Symmetry, could also be green, and poison. Green You know who.. Flicked this church while riding the bus Poison.. Quebec city is filled with statues Flojin ass neon light.. /no stinkmouse 3D maps of down town Montreal My rusty sickle a part of my Russian heritage. My city, i love it Flipped through your friends family pictures, squire perveract picture.. I could of walked downstairs and took a flick of some neon lights but im too lazy. I WIN! The end.
    2 points
  8. http://www.lowendtheoryclub.com/ Low End Theory is one of my favorite establishments in California, and undoubtedly the world. The music coming out of LA right now has and will continue to change the face of music on an international level. Thanks to names like Daedelus, Flying Lotus and others, Low End Theory has become the collective hive for some of the greatest experimental electronic musicians of today. http://www.lowendtheoryclub.com/podcast/ Episode 14: Nobody and Take Download Link = episode14_nobody_take.mp3 Episode 13: Daddy Kev and Nocando Download Link = episode13_daddykev_nocando.mp3 Episode 12: D-Styles and Shlohmo Download Link = episode12_dstyles_shlohmo.mp3 Episode 11: Gaslamp Killer and Kutmah Download Link = episode11_gaslampkiller_kutmah.mp3 Episode 10: Nobody and Free the Robots Download Link = episode10_nobody_freetherobots.mp3 Episode 9: Daddy Kev and Dibiase Download Link = episode9_daddykev_dibiase.mp3 Episode 8: D-Styles and The Glitch Mob Download Link = episode8_dstyles_glitchmob.mp3 Episode 7: Gaslamp Killer and Mary Anne Hobbs Download Link = episode7_gaslampkiller_maryannehobbs.mp3 Episode 6: Nobody and Mono/Poly Download Link = episode6_nobody_monopoly.mp3 Episode 5: Daddy Kev and Daedelus Download Link = episode5_daddykev_daedelus.mp3 Episode 4: D-Styles and Nosaj Thing Download Link = episode4_dstyles_nosajthing.mp3 Episode 3: Gaslamp Killer and Ras G Download Link = episode3_gaslampkiller_rasg.mp3 Episode 2: Nobody and Mike Slott Download Link = episode2_nobody_mikeslott.mp3 Episode 1: Daddy Kev and SAMIYAM Download Link = episode1_daddykev_samiyam.mp3 OR subscribe to the Low End Theory Podcast
    2 points
  9. word i mixed him up with someone else.
    2 points
  10. no... that was me. how do you drag it
    2 points
  11. messican taco? que? bitch better have my money. some kind of circus in pioneer square. bump meter. puddles in action. whoop whoop. for lease. new train. miss pants' shot. your team's in town cailg. more....
    2 points
  12. Am I the only one who thinks Lady GaGa is really Voldo from soul calibur?
    2 points
  13. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Sentry Gun Ready for Deployment
    2 points
  14. LOOKS LIKE THAT SIK IS THE BEST AND BIGGEST SHIT TO EVER TOUCH THAT WALL!!!
    2 points
  15. Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676 Maybe this is why her songs are so catchy and you cant get them out of your head :huh2: :huh2: :shook: :shook:
    1 point
  16. Re: Great Pictures~ to many to post but check this link. long exsposure photography http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2qX2JZ/www.noupe.com/photography/45-astonishing-long-exposure-photos.html
    1 point
  17. going over legends..
    1 point
  18. thanks for the love lol... more scribbles
    1 point
  19. tinychat: IRC's retarded brother.
    1 point
  20. Bruiser, Caveman, Sasquach, Silencer, Vicious, and Bigfoot.
    1 point
  21. If Lady Gaga is some how tied to Satan then Im her next biggest fan.
    1 point
  22. and did you see how Silva ran behind the referee for "protection" as a joke. LOLLLLLLLLLLL so funny.
    1 point
  23. If you listen to Immortal Technique you are an "aware" quasi-intellectual faggot. Who most likely regards Wu Tang, Nas, Snoop Dogg as oldskool rapperz
    1 point
  24. THIS most hardcore mother fucker at any show ever.
    1 point
  25. make sure to check out the triangle of awesome. Gary indiana, Toledo ohio, and Flint michigan.
    1 point
  26. But can the NSA just piggy back with google to get a foot in the door regarding china? Could they just bring NSA agents to their offices in China? Or would that just be fucking crazy and make China shit?
    1 point
  27. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** i would be a fan of the bigger list and 1 month.
    1 point
  28. ^^Tried to click, but was denied. I'm not important enough I guess. Anyways... Aperture = Opening on lens F-stop = Number on lens ring Low F-stop = large aperture High F-stop = small aperture The larger the aperture (the lower the f-stop) the faster the shutter speed will be. The lower your f-stop, the less likely to get a blurry photo. Example: Lower F-stop (Faster shutter speed) Higher F-stop (Slower shutter speed)
    1 point
  29. SUR5L, i'm wondering how to pronounce that
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. Ray Allen came from the Sonics to the Celtics smart ass. He had already spent a number of seasons in Seattle before we got him. Prior to picking him up, Paul Pierce was injured 3 quarters of the season. That is the only reason we were mediocre. The Bucks have always been mediocre even when they had Ray, Sam Cassel, Michael Redd, and Glen Robinson. Sorry about Andrew Bogut. I guess you shouldn't have frail ass English bitches playing for you.
    1 point
  32. in my opinion it would be foolish not to legalize it i mean it has benefits and hemp seeds have more calcium than anything else on the planet
    1 point
  33. Fucking amazing. I was disappointed that Career Suicide only played one song from the first anthology time frame, but their set was still awesome. Can't remember the last time I've seen people go off as hard as they did for Formaldehyde Junkies. Kinda weird for me going from seeing them in basements with maybe 45 people and only 1-15 people moving at all, to seeing them in a decent sized venue with like 100+ people diving and going fucking nuts. Only bad thing about that show was that the venue room was like 110 degrees and there was no fresh air getting in at all. 30 seconds worth of moving and i'd be fully winded and never able to catch my breath since it was like breathing in stale smoke and BO in there. The crowd was great though, and even though i found myself on the floor 10+ times, everyone was really quick to pick people up and go right back about their business. At some point on the floor (I would assume) i seemed to acquire a nice road rash across my forehead from jeans or a belt, but thats all part of the game. Also: DUDE IN A FUCKING ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR CRUISING AROUND THE PIT DURING CAREER SUICIDE'S ENTIRE FUCKING SET, JUST MASHING INTO PEOPLE WITH THE THING. UNREAL. Edit: there were an absolute shit ton of people filming and taking pictures, so i'll post some up in the next few days once people get around to posting them on b9 or wherever else i can find them
    1 point
  34. you know someones really good when looking at pics of their graff makes yo wanna go paint really bad. just like when i was younger and i would watch a good skate video and just had to go skate hard a hell after it. good shit
    1 point
  35. R@ndom's now worked his way up to the dude that's in charge of assembling naked human prisoner pyramids in war jailatoriums.
    1 point
  36. oh tru, that was alright!! what happend to red?? we were doin mad good
    1 point
  37. Both you dudes are coming off pretty corny. Not sure if this is the same Rodeo or not.
    1 point
  38. It's an example of why people like phers and other dope writers either dont or rarely come to st.louis. Most of you guys dont realize there is a world outside of STL, since you havent and never will leave river deperes with such a central location STL could be a mecca for graff artists. some of the dopest writers out there. could be here, from LD connections they;ve brought people in from ohio,michigan,cali,oregon,chicago but just the crew, since the amount of toy/toyness is an embarrassment not to LD, but to the whole fucking city. When the same cats dissing the two color deus are dissing 10 color phers'. why would anyone want to come visit a city that looks like that??
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00