Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/03/2010 in Posts

1. Is this the same kids that used to paint here years ago http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7267910#post7267910
    2 points
  2. the way i look at it i dont want anything coming out of my girls vagina... liquid or otherwise.. nothing coming out of there can be good. i know what your thinking... hey hopeless what about babies? fuck babies. babies are horrible. all they do is scream and shit and eat and suck the life out of you only to end up being ungrateful little shits as teenagers and then complete douches as adults who will inevitably leave you to rot in a nursing home or smother you with a pillow for your life insurance policy and inheritance money... this is the world we live in.pussy is good for one thing.sexual relations. other than that its a horrible sinful place. i have spoken. fuck your opinions.
    2 points
  3. This should do it. It's easier than setting up proxies manually. http://hotspotshield.com/
    2 points
  4. DONE! Soundtrack - The First Step "Open Hearts and Clear Minds".....
    2 points
  5. looks like.... Able = jeso I'm just sayin ...
    1 point
  6. Was up in Nyc for 3 days ... Just walking around Manhattan Saw alot of Adek, Jade, and of course Ja _______________________________________ I see the fighting and BS is the same in this thread as it is in the Philly thread.. Everytime I have been to Nyc in the past I came back to Philthy mad inspired , but this trip didn't do that for me .. I know the buff and vandal squad is just as bad there as it is in Philly ..but NYC was always smashed and always represented the best of style and straight up GRAF ... Dont give up hope and dont stop bombin ...stop the stupid ass beefs We all need to UNITE ...just my 2 cents.. PRE ..Mtk...Tmc...Network.. Philly 1984-Infinity ......
    1 point
  7. what about Infamy part deux pEon, was that realer than this?
    1 point
  8. ...this is fuckin amazing.
    1 point
  9. ONE DAY........I WILL HAVE MY SQUIRTER.
    1 point
  10. dude wtf the butler coach looks like hes a freshman himself. only 33 yrs old, crazy.
    1 point
  11. Gross. Magazine covers go in any other thread but this one.
    1 point
  12. its cool in videos and shit but i dont think it would be any fun in real life..i think id be too scared that it would get in my eye and cause it to get infected and fall out..then i would be like johnny depp in once upon a time in mexico stumbling around some shitty little border town being shuttled around by a nine year old that doesnt speak english...then id probably fall into a giant pot hole or something and die.so no i think i'll pass.plus i dont like the idea of a chick being able to piss farther than me...i cherish my ability to go long distances and to be out out performed by my girl would hurt my pride,and i dont need that in my life..
    1 point
  13. Ps this goes all around when doublen or tripplen up on a train why go extra big next to your homie you collabin with when that shit is rollen it looks dumb give your man a can and try and go the same size gargantuan ass piece next to a mini piece on a train same colors hot garbage
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. :huh: http://www.spankwire.com/Nicole-Ray-Teen-Fuck/video203762/
    1 point
  16. I work in an RTF as well. And yeah, kids are fucking weird sometimes.
    1 point
  17. Re: Great Pictures~ got caught receiving blow jay?
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. When you google "gay longboarder" you get a surprisingly large amount of really really gay images. Like REALLY gay.
    1 point
  20. Steve G and Stacks + others in Psychoskate 2008. Old folks.
    1 point
  21. POZ IS BACK TO HIS OLD WAYS. SO DRUNK HE'S SPEAKING IN 3RD PERSON.
    1 point
  22. yea that oniks oil tank right outside 4 corners is gone i'm pretty sure, entire tank.
    1 point
  23. A brahh we aint scraps or"south siders" home grown Land SHARK .......;)
    1 point
  24. thats the first arin i've seen that doesnt suck
    1 point
  25. matter of fact, your comments is alil too close to mine. please move.
    1 point
  26. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo you are nice and sweet. I hope to see you next time
    1 point
  27. they say if you love someone you should let them go--- ---but they never say what to do if they dont come back. -unknown
    1 point
  28. no i seen pharm ads on tv
    1 point
  29. thats as good as it gets.. photobuket was skippin half the flicks i was uploading, a couple at a time works but fuck that..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00