Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/28/2010 in all sections

1. i work with teenagers that have psychological/behavioral issues in a residential facility in kansas city. i also know some other people in the same line of work. i'm thinking about starting a blog or whatever for stories about/quotes from these kids. something along the lines of shit my dad says, fmylife.com, or TFLN... here's some teasers from when i post about it on my facebook: p.s. what's the best way of doing that? i could code it myself and get a domain i guess. but are twitter or blogspot or wordpress or something more mobile-friendly or anything? doesn't twitter have some kind of length limit? i want advertising moneys and a book deal ;x p.p.s. in case nobody likes this thread:
    5 points
  2. 3 Days, 3000+ miles traveled, 2 weddings, one tired muthafucka! :) We left Houston on Wednesday night. drove strait to Phoenix to visit some family. 18 hour drive. Chilled for the night, then drove to Vegas the next morning. got stuck in the dam traffic: reason for the Vegas trip (my sister got married): the fam stayed in Vegas to party, I had to fly home that night for my homie's wedding the next day: I got recruited to be the DJ: got paid in beer: not as many pics as I normally take, but it was a helluva few days. hope you enjoy......
    5 points
  3. Another half assed contribution from me. Wake up. Picture missing here, could see my wang when I was taking a shit. /nh Get ready for work. Feed the panthers. Go to work, I was first in, as usual. This spot was annoying as fuck, shit had its own heartbeat. Home and check interwebs. Go for a pee, I think this distance is ok, but not my best. DERP DERP DERP. CODWEEDPIZZA with my stoner homies. He left the house and come saw me once. Going underground. Chill with homies. Look at my fucking eyes. Waitin' at the station. My mum (mom) is rad. Get out of there, you are cats, cats do not take showers. THE END. Bonus picture missing, its me naked on the toilet with a cat sitting on my leg while I crap with hair covering my face saluting the devil. Sorry.
    5 points
  4. birtday pies. it was on a monday though so not too exciting. got a new ipod from the mr. npr in real time at work, fucking rad!! i am a such a nerd. this thing was waiting for me to cross the street. i felt like it wanted to eat me. met these fools for lunch. she was "sick". turkey gouda bacon yumminess for me. greek salad for him. mac and cheese not pictured. cute knocked up kayla's reaction to my bday fanciness, also not picurered. my grass is finally growing! take these fuckers out. get stoned and watch the discovery channel until the girls get home. kids fucking around by the freeway. zoomed in too far and my fucking digital zoom is slow as shit so can't actually prove they were by the road...... olive garden cause i'm not that original and i have small childrens. pretty good. haven't got a new pair in like 4 years. my soles were detaching. had to get this double touged business cause it was the only black pair and i was too lazy to go elsewhere. new slippers too! out of this wall of shoes - - she picks these........ that's my girl. busted! and putting her on blast! watched my new favorite show. delivery. get the fuck out of here. good night.
    5 points
  5. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear last night, my first "official" 3some..fucking awesome! ....i just wish the 3rd female that was there with us didnt chicken out like she did and leave....because if she didnt chicken out, i couldve typed "my first "official" 4some" calihadthefuckingbestnightevergula!
    3 points
  6. 3 points
  7. dude take this shit off the internet no one wants to see it they make cell phones for a reason
    2 points
  8. I got your restraining order right here! restrain this! you tell em walt.
    2 points
  9. told homey to clean his bano got some parts for my newest project pervact look at this motherfuckers epic shants...dude with the red kicks
    2 points
  10. if you ask me am gets down foreal.bump those niggas
    2 points
  11. Updated Bi-Weekly (Weather Permitting) some random unit shots as well. pm me for large version. more...
    1 point
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oUqyDEt6s
    1 point
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ke-Jc7KYsE Found this, decent piece on the last train. Disputing a copwrite law on a video right now, should be up tonight!
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. Fuck off man, I'll drink out of a coconut. Last summer I got this ballin' ass blender and all I did was make tropical drinks that were so good you couldn't even tell how extremely alcoholic they were. I would be wasted by 6, take a nap, then go out and party for 10. DAY TIME DRINKING FTW.
    1 point
  17. i've seen worse. USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 6 (6 members and 0 guests) lil_spenty , DocOne , xaul xan , heydontlookdownthere , taggerking504 , sTb ToPiK!
    1 point
  18. They dont make them like the used to.
    1 point
  19. Been sleeping on this thread, will have to give it a look through. If it has not been posted, here are a couple from the Ivory Coast. ALPHA BLONDY Brigadier Sabari Alpha Blondy - Boulevard De La Mort http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85QWOA0MYJQ&feature=related Alpha Blondy peace in Liberia And one or my favorites produced by Lee Max Romeo & The Upsetters - Norman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh5VkWGZxTs&feature=related
    1 point
  20. simple night in pies. met up with some homies at the tribeca grand then left there after it was so crowded and headed to meet this chick who has 24hr access to the red bull space in soho.... got there and they were watching/having a movie/pizza party lol not really a worth while night but documented none the less.pics are pretty accurate because i was pretty wrecked and looks like exactly how i remember it..:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: night lasted from 11-3ishy
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. trackside pizza deliveries is more like it son.
    1 point
  23. Yep!!! I did that!!! ^^^^^^^^^
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear poker game, thanks for letting me win when i drunkenly pushed all in with eight five off suit. it was looking grim until i hit that straight on the river. your generosity will pay off the $200 speeding ticket that overzealous cop gave me. thanks again, sayWEEZE
    1 point
  26. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Stomach, It's 3:51am. The dog is up, I just fed you a piece of chicken, some pasta with brussell sprouts, and the bottom of a bag of girl scout cookies. Can we go to bed now? Don't make me puke, Earl
    1 point
  27. http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/catskillspoop1/503849608_1772586117_0.jpg[/img]"][url=""][/url]
    1 point
  28. all from a local "tattoo artist" "A TIGHT AZZ TATTOO ON THA TIGHT AZZ HAND OF A TIGHT AZZ CHICK" he does cover ups too... before after
    1 point
  29. The style isnt gay--it's the lack thereof. Hahaha from here
    1 point
  30. my two cents...........on the number game is the same as the last cat.. its a gamble....ive seen ten year old nace none stamped and trains less than six months old boxed....fuck it paint it if your worth a fuck the stamp wont matter
    1 point
  31. I will be forever haunted by Ghost Dog.
    1 point
  32. that's what i've been saying for years. it's always those out of town girl clones who've got nothing in the way of culture or personality that get covered at a young age. yyyyeeeeeaaaahhhh, you're cool, with your swallows and revolvers and frigates, going to see a band at MuchMusic there.
    1 point
  33. vendo azul nostromo y violeta signa los dos en 80 lukas
    1 point
  34. that's what white girls do...blah dow now you're cool. just get some tattoos and you got flavor.
    1 point
  35. bump orby zany abm & suka.
    1 point
  36. Get home to feed these guys. and these Went to eat. Hot one armed hostess. Went to Mother in laws store for a book signing, they had a band. Little something on the outside of her store. End...
    1 point
  37. This was to the right of the RELM on the above connector. Really miss seeing that wall...It was part of the reason to go to the mall!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00