Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/23/2010 in all sections

1. I used to love Turk 182 when I was a kid. HBO used to show it non-stop.
    4 points
  2. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOOOOOOO GOD LOVES ME!!! THIS IS WHAT I GET TO START MY DAY WITH!? COFFEE AND A BAGEL AND THIS NIGGA TALKIN ABOUT "I LET A NIGGA WITH TITS SUCK MY DICK, IS THAT GAY?" IM FUCKIN CRYIN!!!!! YO MY NIGGA THIS IS OBVIOUSLY GAY MY G CUZ HOMIE DOES NOT LOOK FEMALE AT ALL, I MEAN, THE NIGGA GOT TITS BUT SHIT NIGGA IS THAT THE CRITERIA? "IF IT GOT TITS ILL HIT?" WAS YOU ON ECSTASY OR SOMETHING MY PAL? HOW DID YOU EVEN CATCH A CHUB MY NIGGA?? NO HOMO³ THATS A DUDE THOUGH, LIKE MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT KNOW AND CAUGHT A WOPPEMON AND THEN THE NEXT DAY NIGGAS SHOWED YOU THAT NIGGAS MYSPACE PICTURES (TRANNIES IS ON MYSPACE MY G THEY AINT ON FACEBOOK YET) OF HIM HOLDIN HIS TITTIES AND BEEF AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU GOT TIGHT AND WAS LIKE "FUCK DUDE! NO WAY BRAH! THAT WAS A FUCKING DUDE DUDE?!" THEN I CAN SEE YOU BEING LIKE *SHRUG* "SHIT HAPPENS" (AFTER YOU GET ALL MAD)...BUT THE NIGGA LOOKS LIKE SASHA VUJACIC WITH TITS MY G. IM CRYIN AT THOSE FLICKS TOO THE NIGGA FOOT IS LONGER THAN A MATH TEST!!! LMFAOOOO NIGGA WAS PROBABLY BLOWIN YOU WEARIN SIZE 14 TIMBERLANDS DOGS!!! NIGGA HANDS LOOK HE COULD PALM A BEACHBALL!!! YOU LET THIS NIGGA JERK YOU OFF? YOUR BEEF PROLLY LOOKED LIKE A NEWPORT IN THAT BEASTS GRASP. BASICALLY MY NIGGA THIS IS/WAS/WILL BE WILD GAY BUT HEY, AT LEAST YOU HAD THE SAC TO ADMIT IT, SO ILL GIVE YOU G POINTS FOR THAT. ALSO FOR MAKING MY MORNING.
    4 points
  3. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! i made this with paint
    4 points
  4. Get off of our 12oz, you 15year old female. No one wants you here.
    3 points
  5. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! I've never gotten so many props in a thread before, and half of them are nega props so its doing me nothing over here.
    3 points
  6. damage, you is killing it mang. and fuck i miss those big boy cans of stella from london, cant get that shit is aus... unlucky punk
    3 points
  7. i was on this site when i was 16 too. back then mules carried our posts 25 miles, uphill both ways, to ravens house for approval to be posted. ahhhhh those were the days!
    2 points
  8. *NEEDLE OFF THE RECORD SOUND*
    2 points
  9. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! Dowmagik: Hey y'all, i got a handjob from this girl, then i figured out it was a guy, ain't shit cool? i was also wearing a slayer shirt and eating a slice of pizza. Everyone else: Nope, you're gay/That looks like a man Dow: lemme post some pictures, prove she's a beautiful tranny. Everyone else: if it's a tranny it isn't a girl/post pictures of trannys/bitch has a size 14 foot Dow: y'all are mad, and i'm gonna take her out on a date. Lesbians: She's pretty. Twinky: I concede defeat. Manute: Posted the gif where the dude sticks the jar in his asshole Everyone else: gross/you're still a faggot/"turkey" analogy from Rude Island Br000 MERO: DOW YOU MY NIGGA AND ALL BUT WOW FAM WILD HOMO B, TRIPLE PAUSE FAM'RON YOU FUCKIN UP FORREAL THIS TIME, YA SHIT DEF LOOKED LIKE A NEWPORT IN THAT NIGGAS HANDS B.
    2 points
  10. Couple months ago my 3 yrs old male cat got a urinary tract infection....basically a build up of crystals in the urethra rendering him unable to pee with ease. Left untreated it leads to blood poisoning and an excruciatingly painful death...boo. I was changing up the laundry one night and caught him in his pan for about 10 minutes just squatting and nothing happening. When he popped out he stayed crouched on the floor motionless, and as I went to pet him he growled and hissed which is completely out of his element. All the local vet clinics were closed so my only option was to pack him up and take him to the emergency animal hospital. They confirmed it was a tract infection and the cost was between 1100 and 2500 dollars. Urinary tract infections have an excellent prognosis rate and with proper aftercare an almost zero chance of reaccurance. I was basically given 2 options right there : If I agree to the surgery, I put down the maximum (2500 bucks) upon leaving. Number 2 : I get no surgery and pay the fee to put him down. I went with option number 1 and threw that credit card down. It kinda fucked me up financially for a bit, cut back on a few things until I had that card payed back down In the end it was worth it. ANYWAYS Putting a price tag on the love of a pet fucking sucks. Just imagining having to scarafice a pet because of not being able to afford vet bills...shitty situation. Yeah....not so cool story bro but here's a picture of the cat. In the end all the procedures cost me 1100 bucks, still a a good chunk. It was caught in an early stage thank fuck.
    2 points
  11. i heard downmagik was just recruited by these niggas oh and twinky is main head of the arizona chapter
    2 points
  12. "oh shit nigga run its dem gaylords"
    2 points
  13. thats it,thanks to bob the railroad worker for the csx hat.
    2 points
  14. i see only 1 solution to this break in and steal they ketaset and pheno
    2 points
  15. A large but finite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one says "I'll have a beer", the second says "I'll have half a beer", the third one says "I'll have a quarter of a beer". The bartender looks at the long line of mathematicians, pours two beers and says "Close enough". start there.
    2 points
  16. was there like a BHL meeting or something where everyone was like, we need to go way harder on 12oz? we need BHL on EVERY page.
    2 points
  17. done it all. 2somes, three somes, foursomes. fuckin in the shower is fun. im on some technical shit these days. like my girl does this thing where she deep throats me while rolling her tongue and humming. shits as awesome as it sounds, trust me. also if you have not had a ballcuzzi, you are missin out brother
    2 points
  18. Finally new Pics Mine got dissed :( Dont remember half these spots, so gone on a combo of Vikki, Dan and Footies lol
    2 points
  19. My homie had his appendix removed last summer and he kept shitting his pants for about two weeks. I thought it was hilarious...he didn't. He came with me painting like a week after his surgery and was just chillin...out of the blue he goes "Aww what the fuck!" Looked over at me and all mad he says "DUDE, I JUST FUCKIN SHIT MY PANTS, TAKE ME HOME." I didn't want his shitty ass to stain my car so i did what any respectable friend would do...i called his mom and had her deal with the mess. Fuck that...doodie butt never enters my car.
    1 point
  20. UMEK does some class mimimal techno.
    1 point
  21. He grills fools on the mic like his New York strips
    1 point
  22. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! He already talks gibberish.
    1 point
  23. Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night More like if you took turkey hormones and your voice slowly started to turn into gibberish gobbling and you started to grow feathers, the problem is modern science hasn't helped find this option yet for humans who identify themselves as turkeys rather than male or female. You're thinking about drag-queens not transexuals.
    1 point
  24. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D Lords Been Done Fell off about 8 or so Years Ago Mediocre Crew at best, Dropped the Ball long time ago. Big ups to some of the heads putting in Work but as a whole shit is busted
    1 point
  25. Great discussion going on fellas! Shit if only i could type sarcastically...
    1 point
  26. Its just too easy to fuck with people on this. Random time. 3402 users onlineYou're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! Stranger: heya You: sup Stranger: fine Stranger: how r U? You: I dipped it in coffee. Stranger: cookie? You: The wheels, they're orange. Stranger: what is it Stranger: ? You: Kinda like a spider whistle, but different. Stranger: ok leave it Stranger: u must be a girl Stranger: rnt u? You: The ones they used on the movie titanic. Stranger: well then i hv to see movie again You: Yeah, I don't watch the ninja turtles when herding zebras. Stranger: r u a girl? You: I made a tree cry today. Your conversational partner has disconnected.
    1 point
  27. i shartied by my homies front door once, just one little turd came out blamed it on the dog
    1 point
  28. WHAT THE HELL U COME TO RENO AND DONT EVEN CALL and fuck that snow i got 2 feet ay my house and more is on the way...
    1 point
  29. false...just got one on friday!...but i need to shave though. the person below me has had a Ruben sandwich before,
    1 point
  30. yo! that was mad funny. like damn fuck fun laughter hysteria
    1 point
  31. stolen from the throw ups thread
    1 point
  32. fishing is mos def on the agenda. me and my girl were planning to go to philly and try and find places where the really memorable scenes are in it's always sunny. oh, and eat cheesesteaks too.
    1 point
  33. yoooooooooooooooooooooo thats sick homey -ynz
    1 point
  34. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! If you afraid of gay people it's because you afraid of the temptation to be gay. I'm calling all of y'all out. afraid of gay = closet ass niggas. real talk.
    1 point
  35. you should just stop talking rook
    1 point
  36. bet u wont say that to they face
    1 point
  37. no im saying longevity is based on either staying out of the focus of authorities or snitching or folding. opinion. the stupidest thing I ever heard was someone equating what I was saying to a barometer of "real"ness, EVER lol. I am not getting in an argument over this.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00