Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/06/2010 in Posts

1. Be on the look out for this croc, he is considered armed and dangerous.
    5 points
  2. Re: Great Pictures~ I love great pictures
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. I too found this thread quite humerus. On the other hand, you have to think about how this guys feeling.
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Some old Some new, Exchanges and what not. .
    2 points
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZ59CUBkwY
    2 points
  8. i had hella respect for Kwt before i found out roks was rockin it damn that kids got a lotta drama for bein a nobody
    2 points
  9. I have one and love it. I use this little jawn for stuff that might end up getting the Ipod broken. But thanks for you non-helpful input. :rolleyes: MAULER, I have those Clerks scenes on Itunes just to blast that guy singing that shit daily, OLAF BERZERKER!
    1 point
  10. Dcups your new throw is rawwwwww. Keep it up.
    1 point
  11. PM me fucker. your a stupid little kid who doesnt know shit. pm me
    1 point
  12. I think this was posted, again not sure but here...
    1 point
  13. i dont want my hand held. im just asking an honest question. and if your not asking a question or giving real advice then why are you on the yard exactly??
    1 point
  14. BUMP UNTOLD^^^ that piece is one of my favorites.
    1 point
  15. ghostbuster proton pack
    1 point
  16. twin touch ... this is set B .. i believe the is set A,B and C. B is shading colors A is vibrant colors and C is Blending ... I paid 110 euro for the B set dont know what that works out as in dollars :king:
    1 point
  17. its not flimsy at all. its consistent. the mere act of someone shooting heroine is not an invasion of my rights. the minute anyone robs you, shoots you or infringes your rights as a result of drug use, THEN you arrest them, charge them, throw them in jail. correct, you are a slave to drugs if you use them. that is why i dont. but the point is the choice was taken voluntarily. you taking a drug in no way whatsoever affects me in the least. by you making the case that someones drug use is a violation of your rights even if they havent raped you, murdered you or stole anything from you is essentially a recipe for endless state intervention into every aspect of the lives of the people. i suggest only crimes that involve a violation of rights should be punished. line drawn. end of story. do you favor making suicide illegal? to save people from themselves? if people own their bodies, it is there choice of what to put in them. you keep missing something. the british government controlled the american colonies. they were property of the british government and came under their rules. it is not like you having to pay taxes to germany. we didnt want to pay taxes to our own government. its that simple. i never said this argument would hold up in court. the american argument didnt hold up in court at all. the british still wanted to tax us and restrict our trade and take our rights as free born englishmen. we didnt talk about taking them to court. when the british came to take our rights, we shot them. a government court, a court controlled by the very same people violating your rights will not protect them in these cases.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. Also you will happily allow a corporation to do anything it wants because of the 'free market', yet if the government is trying to make changes that will benefit a great number of people you are against it, simply because it is the government. So if a company decided that it would supply power but only to white people, is that fine? They are allowed to do what they want and shouldn't be regulated or kept in check, no one has a right to determine who is running these companies, they can be complete criminals, yet a democratically elected government cannot do what the people who voted them into power actually wants them to do.
    1 point
  20. Florence and the Machine - Lungs ...singer has a young Stevie Nicks thing going
    1 point
  21. i mean, super duty tuff work....
    1 point
  22. Why would you "bump" that? That shit is not good. And the fact a crown was placed on top is a little ridiculous. This is why the internet graffiti is really hot right now. You've got people that do absolutely nothing and are not good, but they've got fools giving them "bumps." I shouldn't have to be exposed to this. I must be a sadist.
    1 point
  23. whoa gooch, that second to last post kind of blew my fucking mind.
    1 point
  24. that guys stuff reminds me more of old noah tfp but no where near as good, who josh def got influence from
    1 point
  25. I GOT STYLES ALREADY THATS MORE COMPLEX THAT NOBODY KNOW ABOUT.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. I gave out lots o' props on the terrifyingly bad jokes in this thread. Keep fightin' the good fight gentlemen. I am lulzing away at the oontzery in this shit.
    1 point
  30. louis vuitton, louis vuitton
    1 point
  31. yeah, I mean I think people should support this if they can... but Im broke, and a lot of other people who arent broke like me are douchebag haters. At least in channel zero. Im glad I know about it tho, I would be intirested in followups if they do have benefits, since it is a good cause and all
    1 point
  32. some shit i been working on lately getting good photos is rediculously hard
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00