Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/06/2010 in all sections

1. Be on the look out for this croc, he is considered armed and dangerous.
    5 points
  2. Re: Great Pictures~ I love great pictures
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. I too found this thread quite humerus. On the other hand, you have to think about how this guys feeling.
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. Some old Some new, Exchanges and what not. .
    2 points
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZ59CUBkwY
    2 points
  8. i had hella respect for Kwt before i found out roks was rockin it damn that kids got a lotta drama for bein a nobody
    2 points
  9. ilvforthemny: corny belt, nice hoody, ugly hat. i want to see your bitches tits.
    1 point
  10. I skimmed through most of this thread and believe that a part of David Foster Wallace's commencement speech to Kenyon College '05 best addresses "the best reason to believe that there is a God" as opposed to good proof for why god exists. "Everybody worships. The only choice we get is what to worship. And an outstanding reason for choosing some sort of God or spiritual-type thing to worship -- be it J.C. or Allah, be it Yahweh or the Wiccan mother-goddess or the Four Noble Truths or some infrangible set of ethical principles -- is that pretty much anything else you worship will eat you alive. If you worship money and things -- if they are where you tap real meaning in life -- then you will never have enough. Never feel you have enough. It's the truth. Worship your own body and beauty and sexual allure and you will always feel ugly, and when time and age start showing, you will die a million deaths before they finally plant you. On one level, we all know this stuff already -- it's been codified as myths, proverbs, clichés, bromides, epigrams, parables: the skeleton of every great story. The trick is keeping the truth up-front in daily consciousness. Worship power -- you will feel weak and afraid, and you will need ever more power over others to keep the fear at bay. Worship your intellect, being seen as smart -- you will end up feeling stupid, a fraud, always on the verge of being found out. And so on." - David Foster Wallace. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122178211966454607.html However, Wallace didn't literally advise the graduating class to become religious and what he said can be taken many ways. One significance in what he said was how he saw religion, vanity, power, and intellectualism, (I would have added art) as servants to the same purpose - survival. So, assuming that you're haven't yet discovered life's absurdity, the best reason to believe in God, or anything, is because it is convenient.
    1 point
  11. cheers for the compliment
    1 point
  12. Surface Magazine. Done. There's rice in the salt shaker. LOL. Grindtime: Nocando vs. Madness Walmart [
    1 point
  13. Dcups your new throw is rawwwwww. Keep it up.
    1 point
  14. I think this was posted, again not sure but here...
    1 point
  15. i dont want my hand held. im just asking an honest question. and if your not asking a question or giving real advice then why are you on the yard exactly??
    1 point
  16. ghostbuster proton pack
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Also you will happily allow a corporation to do anything it wants because of the 'free market', yet if the government is trying to make changes that will benefit a great number of people you are against it, simply because it is the government. So if a company decided that it would supply power but only to white people, is that fine? They are allowed to do what they want and shouldn't be regulated or kept in check, no one has a right to determine who is running these companies, they can be complete criminals, yet a democratically elected government cannot do what the people who voted them into power actually wants them to do.
    1 point
  19. i mean, super duty tuff work....
    1 point
  20. Why would you "bump" that? That shit is not good. And the fact a crown was placed on top is a little ridiculous. This is why the internet graffiti is really hot right now. You've got people that do absolutely nothing and are not good, but they've got fools giving them "bumps." I shouldn't have to be exposed to this. I must be a sadist.
    1 point
  21. whoa gooch, that second to last post kind of blew my fucking mind.
    1 point
  22. I GOT STYLES ALREADY THATS MORE COMPLEX THAT NOBODY KNOW ABOUT.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. I gave out lots o' props on the terrifyingly bad jokes in this thread. Keep fightin' the good fight gentlemen. I am lulzing away at the oontzery in this shit.
    1 point
  26. louis vuitton, louis vuitton
    1 point
  27. yeah, I mean I think people should support this if they can... but Im broke, and a lot of other people who arent broke like me are douchebag haters. At least in channel zero. Im glad I know about it tho, I would be intirested in followups if they do have benefits, since it is a good cause and all
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00