Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/02/2010 in all sections

1. nigga has a little recorder haha hot cross buns
    4 points
  2. bump all the homies doin their thing. unbump that sist sidebust.
    2 points
  3. they see me snippin they hatin
    2 points
  4. Most american boys nowadays are so fat they can't even see their own dicks anymore, so it should be healthier to give kids gastric bypass surgery than clipping their dicks.
    2 points
  5. I am clipped. It's been stressing me out, I just had twin boys a month ago and have been debating to get them clipped. Generally the argument is a hygiene thing but most people say with todays standards it's not even an issue unless you live in a third world country. Ladies say a circumsized penis looks better and on that logic I feel it should be mandatory that all chicks with tiny tits should get a boob job to bring them to a "C" cup. Getting circumsized today is not a standard practice, it's an elective surgery that leans more towards aesthetics-kind of like plastic surgery. I'm not really into giving my one month old kids plastic surgery because it'll make their dicks look better to girls. It's an old school practice that is no longer needed, approx. %80 of todays boys are not getting it done anymore. I realize it hurts like a mofo to get the surgery later on but feel it should be my boys decision, not mine. I have spoken to a few chicks who have been with non-circumsized men and they say it looks weird but is a way better experience sexually. Once erect the foreskin pulls back and looks like a regular dick, IMO all flaccid dicks look gross(/nh).
    2 points
  6. i replaced my dick with a chewbacca pez dispenser
    2 points
  7. Bump teaching kids a lesson!
    2 points
  8. seriously, start with simple blcck letters that are easily identifiable. That is awful.
    2 points
  9. how do you make those shapes. it almost appears like they are just drips on paper and you drew around them to turn it into a bird? if you wouldnt mind sharing how to create those particular shapes i would really appreciate it. of course ill totally understand if its something you want to keep quiet and to yourself
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. It's at least 2 clicks.
    2 points
  12. We made it up there but apparently the trail kept going even further around the mountain. Did not walk the whole trail. Pretty much. 6 hours of catching minnows. We were catching 2-3 every cast, another boat had trouble getting a bite. Woke up here. Went here. Caught another train. Asian fast food. Arrived here. To relax. Checked in and was issued sandals and a robe like attire. The room. Private hot spring. Laying on the ground in the room before the futons were set up. Mitsuya cider taste like bubble gum. Walked around town. Saw this. Apparently vegetables are sold here on the honor system. Take what you want and leave the money you owe...I guess they were sold out on this day? Hiked here. Snowed in. Peaceful place.
    1 point
  13. 35-year-old Mike Herron, who also goes by the name “Ryke” was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. The debilitating effects of this disease have caused significant financial strain for Mike and his four beautiful children. The side effects from prescribed chemotherapy treatments have made it impossible for Mike to work. Without health insurance and having to endure a 1-3 year wait for SSI/Disability assistance, this family is in a bind. Join the community as we show our support and lend a hand to this deserving family. The Mike Herron Benefit will be held on March 6th 2010. 7pm-1am Over 80 artists contributing artwork from all over the country Artists included but not limited to: Martha Cooper - Sight - Joker - Big 5 - 2short - Metasin - Veks - Sime - Daver - Taki 183 - Mike Giant - Enue - Niser - Pear - Chip 7 - Aest2 - Kaput - Dalek - Ridle - SMK - T.Sek - DStar - Wink - Xide - Elk - Rezist - Baser - Lyes - Rath - Jaes - Soviet - Rei21 - Con - Arek - Lions - Huge Dj's for the night DJ Go (of the mixologists) - Japan/UK SMK - Philly Dstar - Baltimore Terry Kilby - Baltimore Location: Skyloft Galleries 3701 Bank Street Baltimore Maryland 21224 $10 Donation at the door www.themikeherronbenefit.com If you would like to contribute please contact info@themikeherronbenefit.com
    1 point
  14. revok just hit you up dubs !WUT! WUT!
    1 point
  15. heres wat u tred 2 post lol
    1 point
  16. :lol: :lol: OH MAN. YEAH, SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU COZ SHE GOT YOU DRUNK AND IN BED AND INSTEAD OF FUCKING HER YOU PASSED OUT IN THE SPOONING POSITION.
    1 point
  17. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo you are truly a sexy mother fucker!!
    1 point
  18. that is some good ass photo shopping skills u got there
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. seems like she likes u, might wanna make a move n stop acting like a girl, sorry. but that will end up ruining everything. i say do it.
    1 point
  21. tell her what you did to your chode for her
    1 point
  22. He needs to be the next Beetlejuice!!!... and it's gotta be done by Tim Burton. Trejo can be Otho.
    1 point
  23. anyone down for a battle? just a simple word. letters. no background shit :P lol. to insane for meeeeee
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. you actually feel burning in your ass after spicy food? this actually happens to people?
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. Shit Aint FLyin with Who??? KEFER smashes shit Big ups to the Homie oh yeah another talker on line :D :lol:
    1 point
  28. why are u putting these on here. make a flickr account gee!
    1 point
  29. here's a couple things me and my girl have been cooking lately... homemade fettuchine w/ pesto tomato alfredo and marinated portobellos and asparagus beet and blood orange arugula salad
    1 point
  30. Will u guys fukn quit already! Dam wut u tryn to prove? This is a graff thread. Start sumthn in channel zero...please
    1 point
  31. cholo 831's rap was way better fool
    1 point
  32. yeah rhymes are lame now ur late like 13pages ago ha
    1 point
  33. His rapping career is just a practical joke right?
    1 point
  34. Humvees H2AJ was rollin deep. Just in case. Temple. Warming up. Train. LOLWUT? Temple. Bullet train back to Tokyo.
    1 point
  35. So, do you call your hispanic wife a nigger when you're mad at her too?
    1 point
  36. nycisdead. when did that shit get built? I'd rather hang out in times square than soho these days but damn soho used to be so ill. what a fucking pity
    1 point
  37. i wish i could prop you "where are all these people who dont like chicken and watermelon?"
    1 point
  38. haha that mg buff on that box car.
    1 point
  39. you're right, i should probably just stick to steroids and terror shirts.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00