• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/02/2010 in all sections

1. nigga has a little recorder haha hot cross buns
    4 points
  2. bump all the homies doin their thing. unbump that sist sidebust.
    2 points
  3. they see me snippin they hatin
    2 points
  4. Most american boys nowadays are so fat they can't even see their own dicks anymore, so it should be healthier to give kids gastric bypass surgery than clipping their dicks.
    2 points
  5. I am clipped. It's been stressing me out, I just had twin boys a month ago and have been debating to get them clipped. Generally the argument is a hygiene thing but most people say with todays standards it's not even an issue unless you live in a third world country. Ladies say a circumsized penis looks better and on that logic I feel it should be mandatory that all chicks with tiny tits should get a boob job to bring them to a "C" cup. Getting circumsized today is not a standard practice, it's an elective surgery that leans more towards aesthetics-kind of like plastic surgery. I'm not really into giving my one month old kids plastic surgery because it'll make their dicks look better to girls. It's an old school practice that is no longer needed, approx. %80 of todays boys are not getting it done anymore. I realize it hurts like a mofo to get the surgery later on but feel it should be my boys decision, not mine. I have spoken to a few chicks who have been with non-circumsized men and they say it looks weird but is a way better experience sexually. Once erect the foreskin pulls back and looks like a regular dick, IMO all flaccid dicks look gross(/nh).
    2 points
  6. i replaced my dick with a chewbacca pez dispenser
    2 points
  7. Bump teaching kids a lesson!
    2 points
  8. seriously, start with simple blcck letters that are easily identifiable. That is awful.
    2 points
  9. how do you make those shapes. it almost appears like they are just drips on paper and you drew around them to turn it into a bird? if you wouldnt mind sharing how to create those particular shapes i would really appreciate it. of course ill totally understand if its something you want to keep quiet and to yourself
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. It's at least 2 clicks.
    2 points
  12. SO I had this gaping crater of a molar rotting away in my mouth and after much waiting, the insurance is in place, the appointment is made and it's obvious I need major reconstructive work on the tooth. Root canals, if you're not familiar, are where the tooth is gutted by a cavity and the dentist goes in, scoops out all the rot and then fills it up with tooth resin. But in between there is much grinding, and drilling. You smell your tooth cooking under the pressure of the drill. You see lot's of stuff being passed by the assistant to the dentist...lot's of little rubber slivers and dental pins are stuffed in and topped off with resin that soldered and it smells like sweet plastic going up in flames. Then the anesthesia wears off later in the day and your mouth is ridiculously sore from the three giant shots you get inside your mouth for all the numbing agent. And the best part is paying out the cash you had stacked for a trip to handle the co-pay. 300.00 up front with another 345 paid out over the next 3 months. But it doesn't hurt to brush anymore. And girls can stop bitching about my bad breath. Life continues to throw bullshit my way. But at least that whole tooth episode is out of the way.
    1 point
  13. That shit was hilarious. hahaha
    1 point
  14. I'm so gonna beat the crap out of my kids it's not even funny, and their friends too just to make sure..
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. the hygeine thing is basically bunk there is little to no evidence that supports that theory. and yknow, you fellas who are clipped may just not know what you are missing. interesting that no one seems to miss a piece of their penis.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Lupe Fiasco Lupe's Guitarist Letoya Luckett, formally of Destiny's Child
    1 point
  19. They say genius and insanity run hand in hand
    1 point
  20. @ MR12oz 1st off ill like 2 say i neva looked up 2 nova just showed respect maybe thats bout it but hes lost my respect after wats happen unlike u i dont hide under name quote niccas shit callin em pussy homeboy how bout u do ur self a favor stop sucking me enuf of this internet thugin shit its pointless everybody who noes me no i got love 4 everybody unless they fool how bout u take ur own advice and stop suckin nova Rip ann bell
    1 point
  21. i tried to shave with a rusty razor and then fucked a girl on her rag.
    1 point
  22. you kiddin me? you want shit to last more than a few days? go rack a deco.
    1 point
  23. Nobody gives a shit if he's lurking, tinychatting, trolling youtube videos, etc., as long as we don't have to see forty bullshit posts a day.
    1 point
  24. lifted from cincithread on pg
    1 point
  25. Philly wicket hands are the best in the country and are more influential then many toys can or ever will realize. Also, very very few writers from outside of philly can pull them off anywhere near correctly. In this internet age where regional styles are disappearing and every new jack tries to crams a million different styles in to one homogenized mess, its probably some of the purest graf left in the country. Anyone who thinks otherwize probably has a shakey grasp of style and history, and doesn't have a good enough technique or hand to know the difference anyway.
    1 point
  26. You need to flatten your patties and lose the Krispy Kreme donuts. You're trying too hard. Work on your patty structure and stick with basic buns till you figure it out. Also work on your presentation. Nice work overall, though.
    1 point
  27. [ATTACH]128865[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]128866[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]128867[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]128868[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]128869[/ATTACH] i must have took around 200 pics during my last visit to MNPLS! heres a few more.....ENJOY!
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. revok just hit you up dubs !WUT! WUT!
    1 point
  30. you actually feel burning in your ass after spicy food? this actually happens to people?
    1 point
  31. Shit Aint FLyin with Who??? KEFER smashes shit Big ups to the Homie oh yeah another talker on line :D :lol:
    1 point
  32. here's a couple things me and my girl have been cooking lately... homemade fettuchine w/ pesto tomato alfredo and marinated portobellos and asparagus beet and blood orange arugula salad
    1 point
  33. cholo 831's rap was way better fool
    1 point
  34. Humvees H2AJ was rollin deep. Just in case. Temple. Warming up. Train. LOLWUT? Temple. Bullet train back to Tokyo.
    1 point
  35. So, do you call your hispanic wife a nigger when you're mad at her too?
    1 point
  36. haha that mg buff on that box car.
    1 point
  37. you're right, i should probably just stick to steroids and terror shirts.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00