Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/25/2010 in all sections

1. came across this thread n loved it im a try and keep up, woke up and started doing these models for a friend, some type of fantasy role plying idk just saw dollas signs u fell me went to visit my dad for a while view from his yard my pops 10:30 a.m cracking open a 40oz dog lounging cat lounging and finally at work. thnx for ur patience i'll get better. peace out!
    5 points
  2. posted this in the marker thread and made a thread.... good job
    5 points
  3. ...and just when you think it's all behind you, you wake up and realize that your tits are on the internet... again... awesome.
    4 points
  4. Colossus of Roads is a folk hero of American Railroad Graffiti. google it for more info..
    3 points
  5. i was thinking cope 2
    2 points
  6. IT IS IF YOUR AMERICAN!! THE OTHER 6 CONTINENTS DONT MATTER
    2 points
  7. 50+ new freight flicks added. http://www.iloveletters.ca
    2 points
  8. I once hit a cat with my car, accidentally, but while driving away and looking back ( I never stopped) I thought I seen it continue on its way. Then I went home and made some pizza. Pizza is great with chicken.
    2 points
  9. new to twelve ounce, hope theres less e-beef here :) lol
    2 points
  10. HOW YOU DISGUSTED B? YOU SOUND WILD SHERM RIGHT NOW, THIS SHIT IS NOT AFFECTING YOUR STANDARD OF LIVING AT ALL B AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU AND I KNOW NOBODY YOU EVEN KNOW CLOSELY IS FUCKIN STARVING OR HOMELESS. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY WILD RACIST AND THATS COOL ITS JUST TOO BAD YOU WASNT AROUND WHEN YOUR GRANDMAS GRANDMAS GRANDMA CAME HERE CUZ ALL THE POTATOES IN IRISHLAND DISSAPEARED AND YALL WETDOG SMELLIN ASS WHITE NIGGAS CAME HERE IN FUCKIN DROVES. I BET YOU WOULDNT TELL THEM TO GO BACK
    2 points
  11. I'd put it in her butt. Then cut of her clitpenis || and wear it as a souvenir around my neck until my cologne wouldn't be able to mask the smell no more.
    2 points
  12. Fuck graffiti, just do a ton of pills and coke. White girls love pills and coke.
    2 points
  13. Give it klonopin for a month.
    2 points
  14. simple .....just go back outside and snap its neck
    2 points
  15. Squash, zucchini and sausage. Toasted bread with white bean paste and prosciutto. Hot&Sour to fight off the sickness that won't leave. Tuna, walnut, lemon zest, fresh herbs. Need better quality tuna, but was still good. Banana peppers, prosciutto, s&p, o. oil, vinegar and lemon juice. And cheese. Mushrooms.
    2 points
  16. been a while couple days ago, the girl made herself sauteed mushroom patties with avacado pesto, and a red pepper sauce. and i repeated chicken dish that i had a couple months ago. then tonight i halved some chicken breasts dunked them in flour, egg wash, and my secret spicy herbs combo. ready to go for a swim came out perfect rice, chicken, cheese-broil. add sour cream, homemade salsa, and cilantro and thats about it.
    2 points
  17. If you all are bored, peep my blog..I post up a lot of dubstep downloads and mixes. -->norequestsplease.wordpress.com here is a killer mix by one of my homies: Pest – Fuck What You Heard… You Aint Heard This Before [85:27 - 320kbs] Vermin – Carlsberg [FREE EP] Distinction – Brok Owt [ARGON] 12th Planet – 68 [sMOG] The Black Ghosts – Some Way Through This (Skream and Plastician Remix) Nero – This Way Chasing Shadows – Ill [H.E.N.C.H] Chase and Status – Saxon [RAM] Chimpo – Pump Action [sIN CITY] Chase and Status – Bits [DUBPLATE] La Roux – I’m Not Your Toy (Nero Remix) [FREE TUNE] The Streets – In The Middle (Nero Remix) [LOCKED ON] Subscape – Slow Moe [PITCH BLACK] Subscape – Nothing’s Wrong [DUB POLICE] Sukh Knight (ft. Jahcoozi) – Hands In Your Pockets [TRUE TIGER] Giant – Drumstick [H.E.N.C.H] JSL – E500 AMG [RED VOLUME] MarchMellow – Mess Around With Me [FREAKS OF NATURE] Jakes – Justice [sIN CITY] Chasing Shadows – Amirah [H.E.N.C.H] Koan Sound – Jump Suit Adventure [DUBPLATE/FORTHCOMING] 16 Bit – Jump [sOUTHSIDE DUBSTARS] Mark Instinct – Invader [ROTTUN] Mr SnoWman – Triple Drop [sNOWSTEP] Tempa T – Next Hype (Accapella) [uNRELEASED] 16 Bit – Cobra [sOUTHSIDE DUBSTARS] Borgore – FOES (16 Bit’s Fuck Hoes Remix) [FREE TUNE] Bukez Finezt – Fukk Watcha Heard! [DUBPLATE] Joker – Untitled_RSN [TECTONIC] Zero 7 – Everything Up (Zizou) (Joker and Ginz Remix) [FREE TUNE] Joker and Ginz – Purple City [KAPSIZE] Example – Watch The Sun Come Up (Joker and Ginz Remix) [DATA] Joker – Digidesign [HYPERDUB] MarchMellow – Hate 2 Love U [bASS PUNCH] Digital Mystikz – Haunted [DMZ] Sarantis – Half Dead [TERMINAL DUSK] Pinch – Sick [DELETED SCENES] Skream – Filth [TEMPA] Ed Rush and Optical – Musclehead [VIRUS] Distance and Pinch – Memory Loss [DELETED SCENES] FC Kahuna – Hayling (Asa Re-fix) {Demo} [uNRELEASED]
    1 point
  18. I think what all you are failing to realize is you need to hop on the bandwagon and cash in on this shit... i mean c'mon wheatpastes of obama fighting lizard people whilst riding a giant unicorn?
    1 point
  19. That is the most quotable newspiece I have ever heard. Black people can't be mad. They should be proud. They turned white basketball into a "niche" and "entertainment" instead of a "sport."
    1 point
  20. tattoos are out bro, its all about those longsleeve shirts that you wear under regular tshirts that make it look like you have sleeves cause of the lame cliche' tattoo print on them! thats WHATS UP!
    1 point
  21. God, I fucking hate movie critics. Don't get me started on food critics either.
    1 point
  22. Things like "Lady Gaga" make me feel old.
    1 point
  23. I somehow didn't even know a movie had been made until I got the book and saw Viggo Mortensen on the cover. Banana Fishd, google "david foster wallace consider the lobster" and click the second link, which is a PDF version of an article he wrote for Gourmet Magazine. The first link is a link to the article also, but Wallace uses footnotes often, and really well, so they're worth reading immediately rather than at the end of the article, making the pdf format better imo. Also, here here is a commencement speech he gave at Kenyon College in 2005 that they turned into a small book post-mortem. Pretty inspiring stuff. Both of these obviously are non-fiction, but he also wrote fiction, none of which I have read yet. I hear it's really rewarding but really dense stuff. But I'm way way into his non-fiction, reading it is like witnessing an incredibly creative and critical mind running at full speed.
    1 point
  24. the jews control youtube.
    1 point
  25. jus wondering wa yu use to record yur sketches...i love the videos would love to see more keep doin the dam thing mang
    1 point
  26. Re: Great Pictures~ these go along with this amazing
    1 point
  27. put it in a room where the other cat can't get at it? or else it's pillowcase and river time
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. a decent amount. we rarely get a mass-scraping like this, its mostly small batches here and there. The scrap spot is attached to a steel mill, but its also a very thorough salvage and parts company so I'm sure lots of the car guts live on.
    1 point
  30. BEEN HUNTING FOR THE GREY ONES FOR A MINUTE NOW!!! so ill.
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. i forgot what i was going to say.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00