• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/23/2010 in all sections

1. what seems to be the problem here?
    2 points
  2. If you're going to call me a fucking idiot then I definitely don't want to have a discussion with you lol, and I'm not avoiding discussion on this forum what I'm avoiding is arguing with you because I can already tell your ignorant and full of yourself. I'm not trying to come off as bright either, I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, I don't pretend to be intelligent or know more than I do. If I come off as acting bright to you well then those are just qualities you saw in my only two posts in this thread, so maybe something I said sounded intelligent to your subliminal. http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-01-12/columns/george-w-obama/ You know even the Village Voice, one of the most left-leaning publications in New York City, and most of the so called left in this country are beginning to realize that Obama is a third term of Bush and not who he claimed to be during his campaign, so it's surprising to me that you are actually still saying he is a "true man of the people". What are you basing that off of exactly? Your just calling him a bunch of benevolent names and raising him up as some sort of Martin Luther King Jr. when he hasn't done anything for the people this entire year he has been in office. He bailed out his bankster buddies on Wall St., gave the Fed more power over our economy, put people like Geithner and other Wall St. cronies right into his cabinet, and the Health Care is a whole other issue that I don't even feel like getting into here but it is definitely not some benevolent act for the people. And hey chris-o for the sake of arguement since you seem to want one so badly, if you're not even American and you don't give a fuck about Obama or any other Pres. then it really isn't your place to be saying anything about our system of government or our domestic issues, or at least if your going to chime in about them don't try and come off like some sort of privelaged know it all. I live here in NYC in the poor neighborhoods with the people who are getting the short end of the stick because we don't have jobs while our Government consistently sends my friends to war, bails themselves out, gives themselves more power, polices us with a heavier hand each day, etc. So if you're going to call me an idiot, honestly dude go fuck yourself and do some more government intelligence research or whatever it is you do for a living.
    2 points
  3. Well said. The guy has accomplished a lot and does a good job with what he does. Not going to jump on a band wagon of Banksy fanatics but I do respect him and his work. He is also a euro dude and Ive always seen that the scene across the ocean is much different than the US. Hes good at what he does and is reaping the benefits. Dude is banking and at least hes not getting arrested because of his Twitter.
    2 points
  4. FAT BITCHES NEED LOVE TOO CRAAAAIG.....
    2 points
  5. Ah, here comes the hate. I'm not a Banksy groupie but dude did his thing and is reaping the rewards. Then, the crabs in the bucket pull him back down. I've seen some of your graffiti/artwork on here people and trust me, artistically and probably intellectually, Banksy's got most of you beat. There...I said it and say what you feel against it. I won't abuse my powers, but I will debate you. /drunkandfeisty
    2 points
  6. Not exactly a place to eat and drink but you'll have a blast shooting off AK's and tommy guns and even a Desert Eagle should you so please. They're also fucking nice guys. 12oz recommended last time I went down, definitely a must see. The Gunstore on Tropicana.
    1 point
  7. around philly.... :rolleyes: some stolen
    1 point
  8. should of it was fun there was even a stripper with anal warts
    1 point
  9. ^^^ hahaa.. bump Salisbury STEAK 1$ Meals !!
    1 point
  10. Yeah, seriously, commercials every few seconds
    1 point
  11. Super Bowl Bound. Murdered out 66 Lac.Fresh.
    1 point
  12. you know, i try to stay away from this thread as much as i can, and pretend these people are a microscopic minority of america. but what the fuck, link after link pic after pic im constantly amazed at how these people believe in something like this and live their life by it. are that many people lost? 5 stars and almost 400,000 views? im beside myself
    1 point
  13. Couple of weeks after that he had been back to retouch it. Nice. Fuck banksy. Bump narc and vegan.
    1 point
  14. check perspective on the curves
    1 point
  15. nannersphish - neon bible isn't as good but still worth a read.
    1 point
  16. Who else you think should be in MSK? :confused:
    1 point
  17. Haha thats cool they wait for trains and stuff. The stray dogs around here just staunch you for your new kicks :( Which is silly because they don't even fit the dogs. They look ridiculous
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. The more you post triplesuplex the more ignorant you come off. Along with others who state "America should help their own fucking country." Give me a fucking break. Do you not witness all the available resources out there for the homeless and the unfortunate. To begin with, most of these people need rehabilitation to even begin a better life for themselves and it's solely up to them to make that choice. How can any human being ignore Haiti, especially now. Their poverty and suffering is depersonalizing and cruel, how much more needs to happen for the world to come together and help ease human fucking suffering.
    1 point
  20. i actually do just that, and no, this "America has problems too" shit is not tired. it is very much so alive. Im sick of this philanthropic bullshit mentality that as americans we need to give give give to people who arent even fucking americans! However, when it comes to our own fellow americans who are up shits creak without a paddle, and barely a raft, we act like they're nonexistent. America needs to go back to the days of neutrality (In more than one aspect). Sadly that will never happen due to us having our hands in all types of fucking cookie jars..
    1 point
  21. that cynicism speech made me feel like a pile of shit
    1 point
  22. yesterday: hit up costco. nasty tequila my mom was sad cuz her rice cooker broke, so i bought her a new one mickey mouse chairs you think if you're trynna sell a mattress, you would put a smiling child on the packaging. not a sad child universal caskets. they work in any universe this sink kicks ass. it reminds me of the ones in mexico where you would wash your clothes on. dont bend over to pick something up or you'll get struck by lightning went to grab a bite to eat with the lady friend later that night went to a friend's house. flippin kids around the end result of last night
    1 point
  23. i was hungover i dont drink for breakfast every day... the hummus was amazing
    1 point
  24. I'm sure he keep shouting Anderson Cooper's name because he's been out there since day two reporting, sympathizing, helping, and getting the word out that these people are in dire need of assistance, and to do it quickly. I don't see anything awkward with shouting props through a song. What I consider awkward is giving e-props on 12oz for petty shit.
    1 point
  25. good read. but these dogs should "take their time" getting places on the train instead of always russian.
    1 point
  26. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXsa4Vz9svA
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Never rent to college kids.
    1 point
  29. that robbo shit is worse than toy and had already been dissed a bunch of times plus, the whole deal has gotten him/them a million times more notice than he/they would've ever gotten yeah, i can see why dudes is all visibly upset on the interwebz cause an "art fag" superstar celeb is shitting on a writer with a buff man stencil concept, but srsly, get the sand out yer vaginers. banksy is better at rap letters than "robbo" and whatever happens to toy shit in little chill spots doesn't really matter
    1 point
  30. y duz every1 care about spelin and grama?
    1 point
  31. I'm selling his finger. Autographed by Dondi
    1 point
  32. www.flickr.com/midwestgraffiti
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. Sat - Sere "The Ledge" 87 or 88 ... Rabe, Dust & Dem also ..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00