Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/13/2010 in Posts

1. I met Dana when I was 13. We met under uncommon circumstances as her, her brother and I (along with our mothers) all first met in a homeless shelter for battered women. She introduced me to her brother who was my age (she was like 3-4 years younger) and he and I became best friends and have been ever since. We all ended up growing up together, and I made a few moves on her in our teens but back then, she was caught up in the street mentality and I ended up watching her date the more thugged out dudes of the 'hood. Eventually, The three of us (Her brother, her and I.) were even room mates, but at that point, I was a drugged-out loser and she wanted no part of that. Years went by and both of us sailed through pointless relationships and every once in awhile, would drop hints to each other, but the timing was never right. As of a week and a half ago...We both broke up with our significant others on the same day. We've been talking on and off since about our situations, and they're both the same. We both have just never have been happy with who we've been with (And hinted at, that we've both thought about each other a lot of the time during.) Finally, I made the move and we're gonna' go out this Sunday. And in true happy-ending fashion, she ended the converstaion with "It's a date". Then...small magical, talking mice broke into a musical around our ankles. Wish me luck peoples. I could wipe away over a decade of failed love with this one. If all goes well, I'll copy and paste this to her one day in the spirit of true geek romance. P.S. She's the one that taught me how to get the fireworks by jumping on the timer at the right time in Super Mario Bros. back when it was the hot shit. Top that!
    5 points
  2. done uploading another coaster to climb up! pics from ontop
    5 points
  3. Star Wars Burlesque: Tattooine-Styled Shenanigans at the Bordello "...Have you ever wondered what might happen if Jabba the Hutt accidentally swallowed one of his slave girls whole? At Star Wars Burlesque, a balloon-clad vixen bursts through the body of a worm the size of a small planet, engages in some light spanking and then chains herself to a wall..." discuss...
    3 points
  4. steal something you can sell for 110 bucks and pay the fine
    3 points
  5. Cincinnati highway flicks very biased...as always
    3 points
  6. Must... refrain from... direct... negativity. http://www.cuirmale.nl/history/fetish.htm On the bright side you get hit by a car on one of those things and that bike will demolish the car. In other news Deus Ex Machina just sent me this in the mail built in Australia for a man in bk. w650 w/ 720 hop-up. internal throttle and a truck horn. god's really in the details. cloth wrapped wiring: they're calling it the sacred cow. You know what? This horrible fucking economy is saving motorcycling. Im sure the manufacturers arent happy about it, and subsequently neither are the all the major apparel companies reliant on the same high riding demographic. What it does mean is that there's a wide open gap for enthusiastic new bluecollar builders to make bikes, start lowroad apparel companies like biltwell and loser machine. i actually love it.
    3 points
  7. I'm in the military and I should be leaving to Haiti soon so, we can provide help. I was there once before and its a total crap hole. I took some pictures from my first trip. I cant imagine the things I'll see this time:o
    2 points
  8. Haha! Everyone laugh at the fag who lost his boyfriend!
    2 points
  9. hahah that was cute and of course i will be packing those.
    2 points
  10. arts gratia artis-art for arts sake
    2 points
  11. My day in I wake up with a pillow on my face. slightly happy breakfast :) hate doing laundry organized some papers.. found this heart someone made me back in highschool before lunch was served Took Trigger for a walk. When we got to the speed bump he was like "pause." Watched the sunset No traffic, yayyuh Dinner Fancy looking Looking down at the city Fin.
    2 points
  12. haha dwels room dope posts
    2 points
  13. My dream girl is a rich, dying 95 year old woman with no family left to pass her fortunes onto.
    2 points
  14. its all subjective mercers thread, my addition, and now this toilet brush negro, its all subjective homes, i got you /nh + dude looks like
    2 points
  15. Good question! I think he'd be okay with it now that we're older. I remember when we were real young, like lil' kids he'd say "You know, if you married my sister one day, we'd be real brothers." and I'd be like WTF? Then, I think I had a shot when we were in our 20's and I freaked out and backed off because her brother and I were best friends and still roommates at the time. Regretted it ever since. Homeboy's unfortunately really ill with esophageal Cancer and honestly probably doesn't have much longer left, so I think he'd like to see both her and I happy.
    1 point
  16. http://www.mefeedia.com/news/24041774 monkey man climbs things
    1 point
  17. Thanks for posting flicks but seeming it's not your shit in the pic who fucking cares about who stole it shit happens all the time pick something else to bitch about
    1 point
  18. SPINA THE TRUTH REAL RAP
    1 point
  19. I looove vegetable gyoza. I killed the rest of this Quick party paella
    1 point
  20. pee in her butt. just kidding. but really... editps. good luck with her, sounds like a catch
    1 point
  21. that explains why your sleepin. get a ball of sum good yay and go do somethin. productive destructive watever
    1 point
  22. I've gone riding every day at work for the first three hours of my shift, and each of those hours has been utter shit. the whole mountains back to square one. football field sized patches across entire runs every 100 meters.
    1 point
  23. emptying montanas for tagging?... ONLY WHEN RICH KIDS DO GRAFFITI!! :lol:
    1 point
  24. Don't make the mistake of building her up in your mind. . .. Most of the time pussy is pussy, that is all-
    1 point
  25. It's not like he's gonna get fired or beat up, right?
    1 point
  26. HEY, LET'S ALL VOTE ON SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT...FUCK THE ECONOMY, LACK OF JOBS AND TRADE DEFICIT. IT'S ALL ABOUT MAKING NATIONAL RETARDED DRUNK JOCK DAY LEGIT!
    1 point
  27. mmm did one about a week or two ago it's just house, tech house, house, techno so far people like it: Here tracklisting all of that on the mixcloud I listen to so much stuff on soundcloud The Revenge puts up really good mixes (disco/house): http://soundcloud.com/the-revenge/sets/dj-mixes-140 Till Von Sein too: Deadboy on FACT: http://www.factmag.com/2010/01/04/fact-mix-112-deadboy/ ^killed it dub/2step Green Velvet has a new mix up on Urb: http://www.urb.com/2010/01/11/green-velvet-exclusive-mix yeah earl I don't even bother with official clubs anymore, the Europeans & South Americans have the NY techno (house) scene on lock right now. good times good good times I would put up that Gucci Mane remix mixtape that dropped earlier this week but I hate Gucci mane
    1 point
  28. i'm wags! and i will beat some ass just for you :lol:
    1 point
  29. yeah i know im such a loser i dont know every single thread on here..:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    1 point
  30. Actually, I'll call up homeboy. But right after I finally get through to my local radio station to play that new Jay-Z joint, and give a shout out to everyone I know.
    1 point
  31. He fired you for being lazy, didn't he?
    1 point
  32. get your hands on the route 666 part 3 video and you can see the ski tube after its been demolished with full colour whole cars, chrome whole cars and end to ends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEZoneb9Mw at around 1:43 there's some footage of the ski tube with chrome wholecars.
    1 point
  33. if you didn't talk so much here, you might of had a chance. STFU.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00