Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/30/2009 in all sections

1. This is an ode to one of my favorite civilian graffiti symbols. Sometimes referred to as the Stussy S, i always called it the metal S, as it reminded me of Megadeth letters. This bad boy is right up there with a peace sign, the wu tang symbol and a poorly proportioned weed leaf of things that are found spray painted on bridges in America. I cant tell you how many of these i saw scrawled on trapper keepers and bookbags throughout my childhood. What did you call this thing? Do you even know what im talking about?
    5 points
  2. Cast......Terms...... everybody gettin some.....
    5 points
  3. love everything about it. I dig not having to aim and just let it hang without holding anything. grrrrrrrrreeeeat!
    4 points
  4. dinner for all my fellow broke cats haha. HOW TO MAKE GHETTO PIZZA! tired of ramen noodles and cereal for dinner? how bout makin some pizza.fuck ordering that shit its like 15 for delivery, yall niggas got me fucked up.homemade is the way to go...anyways to the recipe.start out by getting your self a piece of bread,or two depending on how many slices you want. lightly toast your bread, make sure not to over do it becuase then you wont be able to fold it up and who the fuck wants to eat pizza with a fork? i mean you already look retarded eating this shit you might as well eat it like a real pizza.anyways once your done toastin you shit up put some graited cheese on that bitch(regular square cheese is good.you know the kind for sandwhiches.idk what the fuck thats called,i just know its cheese and thats a necessity for pizzas. after that put pepperoni on that shit.if you dont have any pepperoni some balogna or whatever type of meat you got will do just find.after that pop that shit in the microwave for EXACTLY,one minute and 20 seconds.not one minute not one minute and 30 seconds,one minute and 20 seconds,otherwise you'll fuck it all up.take that shit outta the microwave and eat away!!!! before cooking after cooking and ready to be ate up and shit.
    3 points
  5. best ghost attachment ever yup that is .....
    3 points
  6. like it thought...nice work huf and ju
    2 points
  7. Neg me for or not but the idea of how people will act isnt anything new. 2 Timothy 3: 2-4 - For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures... Not trying to be religious but take that passage and put it to everyday life nowadays and how the worlds "collapse" is slowly happening.
    2 points
  8. so you're claiming slash and sammy baca as your good homies...i suppose youre sponsored by deathwish too. do you and andrew reynolds go out for starbucks every morning?
    2 points
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ASdfODQRQ&feature=player_embedded
    2 points
  10. This isn't post your family pictures thread.....
    2 points
  11. NIGGAS BE ON SOME PICKY SHIT LIKE YA WOULDNT BREAK THE CHICK EVEN IF SHE GOT THE EXTRA CUSHIN FOR THE PUSHING...BE SERIOUS MA INTERNET FIENDS WELL ALL SMASH THEM CHICKS
    2 points
  12. Your right, the ladies get much wilder for veterans day.
    2 points
  13. KGKASS CREW 2010 BULLETPROOF BANK ACCOUNTS
    2 points
  14. on par w/ haloween for the most annoying holiday. amateur hour
    1 point
  15. HAHAHAHAH!!!! According to The Daily Telegraph, there's a man in the UK going around sniffing people's behinds. He trolls the supermarket, looking for candidates (or "victims") while they shop. Then, when they reach for the peanut butter, he casually drops down for a sniff and continues on his way. Police are currently on the hunt for this deviant, but while there is surveillance footage of the man, his identity is unknown. The only description available is that he's "white, clean-shaven, and of medium to large build." Perhaps they should add that his height varies, depending on the height of the butt he's sniffing. Video attached to link!
    1 point
  16. Get off yer high-horse :rolleyes:
    1 point
  17. electric wizard sleep black sabbath
    1 point
  18. from this: to this: DISCUSS!
    1 point
  19. changed my life for the better. immensely.
    1 point
  20. Cambridge OG SR.ONE & Twist from sf...way back.
    1 point
  21. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Shit, im on a hovercraft..the fuck you lookin at *Slap* :lol:
    1 point
  22. Both movies slot into worst movies I have ever seen category
    1 point
  23. "THOSE GOLD MEDALS MUST REALLY B WORTH IT...FUCKING CHINK LEMMINGS...CAN'T TELL THE BOYS FROM THE GIRLS....ROFL...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK RODENTS...YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DANCE HIP HOP ONE DAY!!! LMAO"
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. hahaha. You're gonna go over a picture? It was new to me.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. L.A. L.A big city of dreams..
    1 point
  28. the quote before yours.
    1 point
  29. yo, no offence, but moms needs to chill the fuck out. so cal is practically nirvana (just moved there myself) and if they need to downsize, that's only a good thing. living lean/simple is the only way. hang up on her next time.
    1 point
  30. did anyone else's taco bell serve mini tacos in like late 80's early 90's? i lived in columbus ohio and i swear they did but no one else i know remembers it.
    1 point
  31. I'm gonna agree with Swamp here. I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too. (Thanks and RIP Mitch Hedburg). The only thing that ever hurt my life was getting arrested for having them and having to pay 3,000 fucking dollars to the courts and lawyers while trying to go to school and get a degree. My belief is that everything should be legalized. I want to be able to go into Walmart and buy a gram of heroin or a sheet of acid at discounted prices. A girl I knew and loved overdosed on Heroin years ago and died at the age of 19. She was the most beautiful thing in the world to me, but I can't blame the drug. I'd much rather blame the system that made it impossible to identify dosages or whether it was fentanyl, heroin, or some bizarre analog of pethidine which causes permanent neuron damage like what happened in the 80s. I'd also blame her for not being more careful, and even in the end it was a mixture of ativan with the dope that really did it. I'm of the belief that 90% of the "drug problem" is caused by it being illegal. Everyone has their own belief though, and I respect the pain you feel for losing your friend Bojangles, maybe I'm right, maybe you are, but whoever is the system now is NOT working and making the punishments worse won't solve the problem. Refer back to the prohibition of alcohol and what that did to see history repeating itself now.
    1 point
  32. yeah some look scarey, some look like old stoners, some look hip hop. as long as someones cool ill chill with them
    1 point
  33. KGKASS CREW 2010 BULLETPROOF BANK ACCOUNTS
    1 point
  34. second from left is indeed who you think it is... hahahaha
    1 point
  35. Vikings VS Packers, one of the best ever done!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00