Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/18/2009 in all sections

1. When it is raining, it is because he is sad. Even his parrot's advice is insightful. If there were an interesting gland, his would be larger than most men's entire lower intestines. His shirts never wrinkle. He is left-handed. And right-handed. Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there. He once knew a call was a wrong number, even though the person on the other end wouldn't admit it. You can see his charisma from space. The police often question him, just because they find him interesting. He once punched a magician. That's right. You heard me. When he orders a salad, he gets the dressing right there on top of the salad, where it belongs...where there is no turning back. If a monument was built in his honor, Mt. Rushmore would close, due to poor attendance. Most songs about love are written for him, about him, or by him. He'd never initiate a conversation about the weather, even in a typhoon. He's against cruelty to animals, but isn't afraid to issue a stern warning. Whatever side of the tracks he's currently on is the right side. If he crossed them, he would still be the right side. He won the same lifetime achievement award twice. It is said the sun comes up later on the 6th of May, in case his Cinco parties run long. The Mayans prophecized his birth. Even lucha libres remove their masks in his presence. He once taught a German Shepard to bark in Spanish. He serves sizzling fajita platters barehanded. Bulls flat-out refuse to fight him.
    2 points
  2. Leaked Avatar war scene Link This movie is about some pissed off Native American-esque aliens getting shafted by the White Man. After conquering the galaxy and keeping the Black Man down the white man moves onto keeping the Blue man down, by stealing his land and throwing trash all over the land just to see the blue man shed a single blue tear drop. The Blue man does fight back with sticks and dinosaurs though. A single white guy also discovers that it doesn't matter the color of your skin, we are all blue on the inside, and he joins the blue man group to help end the oppression of his colored people.
    2 points
  3. Can somebody post flicks and ignore the douchebags constantly bickering over shit that doesn't matter.
    2 points
  4. re-took the picture, i think its better now heres one i did last night [/img] in hindsight, the face sort of doesnt belong, but i like the way everything else turned out had a few happy accidents along the way too mega props if someone figures out who the person is also those faces are dope
    2 points
  5. It's my motherfucking birthday. Today. Plans for today are in this order - Dawn patrol, Am surf session North of Santa Cruz. (Wadell, Scotts Creek who knows) Yeah bud, it's gonna be good too. Swell be amping right now. Gonna session the park afterwords... Beers and lunch here... Then I shall traverse back to the far East Bay with my salty ass, diving headfirst into some pussy. No you don't get pics. Nap time. Snooze button. Snooze button. Beers at the Alehouse with all my kinfolks - Fill up the flask with Bushmills and a large blunt is in proper order before I geek the fuck out seeing Avatar.(Never seen a 3d movie before, looking forwards to it) Annnnnd after I ditch the bitch, we head to the bars to wile out with my niggas. Trim mode. I aim to get as many free dranks as I can, and eventually I hope to lock into some strange. Late Friday and early Saturday morning will be whiteout conditions. We're talking pow-pow pillows of the fluffiest varietal. So I'll probably still be awake Saturday afternoon where I carry my binge down to the great city of Fresno. Ya' boy has a bit of 'mural' work to do. Later in the afternoon I'll help a friend set up his equipment for a house party with the hopes that he lets me get an hour of funtime in the DJ booth. Mostly reggae in my crate. Call me Irie Dole. Sunday morn calls for football. Then I'll help my friend move. I drive his car back while he smashes the U-HAUL on up to the East Bay. Mack a sixer while watching the Vikings scrape the Panthers and call it a weekend. See me sleeping like a baby.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. we got a blue light special on dank nugs in aisle 420
    1 point
  8. damn va graff. is better than all of this.
    1 point
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRRJzbakWw4
    1 point
  10. important question.... Do you have any felonies? question 2. Does canada even have felonies? Reason i ask... I would advise a non felon on how to get money differently than a felon. in other words.... you still got your get out of jail free card.
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. friedeggs: drink, make shitty music on a shitty computer with a shitty turntable, drink, curse the cold apartment i live in satyrday: eat bacon, do some snow related shit in the winter wallop (ijustwrotethat), drink thelordsday: cook all day, eat bacon throughout entire cooking period i miss these threads
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. needin some feedback ren & stimpy joint
    1 point
  15. i love when people incorporate the face masks into ill graff tats. it's like "i'm a badass who gets graff tats, but i still wear protective gear...spray safe!!"
    1 point
  16. WH hot wheels special graffiti edition
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. http://www.stileproject.com/videos/7320/mobile-fucking-machine.html :lol:
    1 point
  19. Tonight: sit around my apartment Saturday: sit around my apartment Sunday: sit around my apartment
    1 point
  20. ....and he drinks shitty beer? and i gotta say watermarking your joke pictures on here may actually be the gayest thing ive ever seen, and ive walked down 13th street....
    1 point
  21. neu and blies putting in work out in the mo wish i would of had my cam today
    1 point
  22. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! little bumpington.
    1 point
  23. those james jean paintings are of sasha grey. saatchi online is a great concept.
    1 point
  24. so we should all bite hindue? there's plenty of writers that can paint to that caliber in portland, STFU!
    1 point
  25. white lines for king lives
    1 point
  26. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD ^^^^^^ should be the other way around with BEER GOGGLES written on the glass frames.
    1 point
  27. haha that's some bullshit pricing right there. I get ironlak for $4.50 for ONE can. Even less per can if I buy 12. SUCK MY D OinkArtLTD
    1 point
  28. hahaha i love it when peopl make new threads cus its like that game telephone it starts off in topic ans slooowly gradualtes into a whole differnt situation, but even till this day when i gat home first thing i do is get my strap and walk the entire house looking everywhere for someone to shoot
    1 point
  29. funny. while i was banned i was in here when this thread first started and this gut dropped this tiny chat link. i went in under the handle 'Daily crunch and got shai to explain all the dope spots to go and told him where i was and kept talking to him then i blasted out on the microphone THIS IS CITYONSMASH bitch and you just got trolled you fucking loser. he didnt respond:)
    1 point
  30. or popler bluff for that matter
    1 point
  31. stop bein a drain on the economy you fat faggot nh
    1 point
  32. FYI BTW Im just havn fun with some of these post so please dnt take it to the heart if ya do well....mabe i was adress you - lmfao
    1 point
  33. fyi i dnt rock girl jeans . its that im so tall like Frankensien that my jeans look tight n my hoodies are from K-M@RT or from some wierdo spot. i do were sun glasses cause cats think they got thier gleem on but all i see is wackness..lmfao been punk rock n graff even before it was cool now its just lame..... shout outs to PFE OX CM-AYAK FUA CKD n AIDS....
    1 point
  34. ABCS and i were definitely discussing jessica alba with no arms or legs on tinychat.
    1 point
  35. Confused nothing. I propped you for feeling bad my dude.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00