Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/15/2009 in all sections

1. Well that was the theory of course. But you think Mao and the upper echelons ever went hungry during the hard times? Of course not. Problem with communism is that you will always have decision makers and humans make decisions based on what is best for them/increasing chances of survival (for offspring). . Yeah and if that didn't do the trick the Cultural Revolution sure as fuck did!! Yeah deterrence factor in law is another issue, IMO. For this it's that law is blind and applied to all equally. Of course that doesn't happen anywhere but there are varying degrees. Here, the law is a total ass as it is in places like Africa, Brazil, Russia and so on. Places like Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Germany (see Transparency International) are the most squared away for that sort of thing and China, Brazil, Russia are pretty much bottom of the list when it comes to the value of the judiciary. If you have power, the law doesn't apply to you.
    5 points
  2. 2 points
  3. man was reported to be making this face right before slamming into the topless woman
    2 points
  4. Beautiful. Did you weather over the factory base scheme or start from scratch? And what type of paint and technique did you use?
    2 points
  5. this thread has helped narrow my "people i want to kick it with" list significantly.
    2 points
  6. 7 + 2 x 9 = 25 pemdas. multiplication first, 2x9=18 then addition, 18+7=25.
    2 points
  7. pics i took from when i went to the moma 2 weeks ago and my current favorite piece of art rene magritte - the menaced assassin
    2 points
  8. I've thrown out invites to everyone that pm'ed me. dont know how many else I have. get em while they're hot
    2 points
  9. Low Threat Profile-7" ep http://www.mediafire.com/?mnjdjrqyezj Andy from No Comment sings, Matt Domino of Infest is on Guitar, and Bob of Lack of Interest plays drums. Don't really need to say more...
    2 points
  10. thank goodness rita is fucking dead ha ha goodbye biatch
    2 points
  11. FLASHING HER BOOBIES!!!!!! :D :D :D hahahaha!!! Man distracted by woman's flash A man was so distracted by a woman flashing her breasts on the road, that he ran her over, according to reports from New Zealand. Cherelle May Dudfield from Invercargill appeared in court yesterday, and admitted disorderly behaviour, the Southland Times reported. NZPA says Dudfield was egged on by her friends to flash her breasts at passing motorists while in the middle of the road on September 27. However, one of the vehicles crashed into her, bringing an end to the joke. She rolled over the bonnet, cracking the windscreen but did not suffer any injuries. Dudfield was fined $275.
    1 point
  12. cheerleaders gossips liars
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. bump shameless self promotion!
    1 point
  15. Vulcan was inspired to enlist after he saw SQUIRREL's submarine pictures. At this point in life I am way too selfish to join the peace core....at least I am honest though.
    1 point
  16. seriously? if some guy i just met(if i was a chick that is) comes over and shits in my tub im gonna be pissed. seriously.thats like one of the first things your parents teach you when your little.DONT SHIT IN THE TUB.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. you are TRIPPING. This was all flash, no substance. It was like dude got drunk on his own aesthetic and forgot to actually make a complete movie.
    1 point
  19. the master of controversial graphics in skateboarding. Sean Cliver.
    1 point
  20. http://www.flickr.com/photos/javiervillanuevagonzalo/
    1 point
  21. I do that ALL THE TIME. Sometimes I even wonder what they think about me or if they can see what i'm like via my look/eyes etc. Then again I'm just a creeper.
    1 point
  22. That story reminds me a lot of this. and probably sums up esoD1's weekend.
    1 point
  23. I'm not mad. I'm simply trying to explain to you why it's dumb. Apparently that shit flew right over your head. I'm not surprised.
    1 point
  24. :lol: UMAD. I hope the next Al Qaeda piece of shit they catch gets his dick cut off and shoved into his mouth
    1 point
  25. the thought of alts biting someone.hahahahahaha lol. that was my laugh of the day.
    1 point
  26. Tell people you'll trade flicks with them. Send them a package of pickles.
    1 point
  27. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD good find mindvapors
    1 point
  28. With the Patriot Act being in place, sneak and peaks are more common than one might think. A persistent cop in a larger city may take advantage of such things.
    1 point
  29. "I think a man ought to get drunk at least twice a year just on principle, so he won't let himself get snotty about it."--Raymond Chandle
    1 point
  30. I think taking a shit is what really set your trip in a different direction. I remember taking a shit on mushrooms once and spending a good fifteen to twenty minutes trying to figure out if i was done shitting. After I had come to the conclusion that I was infact done shitting I used half a roll of toilet paper before saying fuck it and hopping in the shower. Even after the shower I spent the rest of the trip walking around feeling like I had shit my pants.
    1 point
  31. at least you could just support the site you waste time on. log on, click a link, proceed to browse. i cant even buy miller lite where i live yet i click it. designing, maintaining, running a site is a huge amount of work and effort. even if raven breaks even from these ads its worth it. but hell, if homie can make some extra cash or a living from providing me with free entertainment and some pretty good content even better. EVERY artist will get ripped off or fucked around in their career. it builds a bit of character and humbles you, and teaches you how to not get ripped off next time.
    1 point
  32. not sure if this belongs here really but its sorta abstract i will do more abstract pieces in the near future
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00