Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/15/2009 in all sections

1. Well that was the theory of course. But you think Mao and the upper echelons ever went hungry during the hard times? Of course not. Problem with communism is that you will always have decision makers and humans make decisions based on what is best for them/increasing chances of survival (for offspring). . Yeah and if that didn't do the trick the Cultural Revolution sure as fuck did!! Yeah deterrence factor in law is another issue, IMO. For this it's that law is blind and applied to all equally. Of course that doesn't happen anywhere but there are varying degrees. Here, the law is a total ass as it is in places like Africa, Brazil, Russia and so on. Places like Sweden, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Germany (see Transparency International) are the most squared away for that sort of thing and China, Brazil, Russia are pretty much bottom of the list when it comes to the value of the judiciary. If you have power, the law doesn't apply to you.
    5 points
  2. 2 points
  3. man was reported to be making this face right before slamming into the topless woman
    2 points
  4. Beautiful. Did you weather over the factory base scheme or start from scratch? And what type of paint and technique did you use?
    2 points
  5. this thread has helped narrow my "people i want to kick it with" list significantly.
    2 points
  6. 7 + 2 x 9 = 25 pemdas. multiplication first, 2x9=18 then addition, 18+7=25.
    2 points
  7. pics i took from when i went to the moma 2 weeks ago and my current favorite piece of art rene magritte - the menaced assassin
    2 points
  8. I've thrown out invites to everyone that pm'ed me. dont know how many else I have. get em while they're hot
    2 points
  9. Low Threat Profile-7" ep http://www.mediafire.com/?mnjdjrqyezj Andy from No Comment sings, Matt Domino of Infest is on Guitar, and Bob of Lack of Interest plays drums. Don't really need to say more...
    2 points
  10. thank goodness rita is fucking dead ha ha goodbye biatch
    2 points
  11. Which is really the best shit ever. And she gave me free Molly before that, so I'm up. Also, I'm watching a VHS tape of MTV I made in like 96 and this came on and bugged me out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORxrqvwgqU&feature=youtube_gdata But now it's a g thing is playin in VHS high fidelity. I'm just sayin, it's awesome.
    1 point
  12. The MTA roller was bigger than Sabers dude.over 3 million to buff If I do recall.
    1 point
  13. what a way to go out- out like a suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UT4JnayK5c Just rollin' through.......................
    1 point
  14. Gary is good if you want to know what a post apocalyptic future (sans whitey) looks like
    1 point
  15. With the Patriot Act being in place, sneak and peaks are more common than one might think. A persistent cop in a larger city may take advantage of such things.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. that'll be it for now.. stay well folks.
    1 point
  18. Interesting little fella!
    1 point
  19. Yeah now I'm watching these Beavis & butthead videos on YouTube
    1 point
  20. fuck that spot glad its gone, toys gettin news fame. great
    1 point
  21. "I think a man ought to get drunk at least twice a year just on principle, so he won't let himself get snotty about it."--Raymond Chandle
    1 point
  22. I think taking a shit is what really set your trip in a different direction. I remember taking a shit on mushrooms once and spending a good fifteen to twenty minutes trying to figure out if i was done shitting. After I had come to the conclusion that I was infact done shitting I used half a roll of toilet paper before saying fuck it and hopping in the shower. Even after the shower I spent the rest of the trip walking around feeling like I had shit my pants.
    1 point
  23. if the dictionary breaks in tonight and tries to shank me, i'll know you were not the one who is responsible. since you don't want to be responsible for the dictionary murdering me. "an no not everyone does,but too many people do." do you work at mcdonalds?
    1 point
  24. never trust a skinny cook.
    1 point
  25. those of you worried about the legal wall bit probably haven't been to montreal yet. its a little different out there.
    1 point
  26. cause shit is hella funny lol
    1 point
  27. YOU BETTER COME BACK!! ILL HUNT YA DOWN!
    1 point
  28. Almost 2k10..new decade..New World.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ZQHkX-y70
    1 point
  29. what you know about cutting edge? Giuseppe Arcimboldo (1526-93) This guy was around before the whole Surrealist movement-
    1 point
  30. at least you could just support the site you waste time on. log on, click a link, proceed to browse. i cant even buy miller lite where i live yet i click it. designing, maintaining, running a site is a huge amount of work and effort. even if raven breaks even from these ads its worth it. but hell, if homie can make some extra cash or a living from providing me with free entertainment and some pretty good content even better. EVERY artist will get ripped off or fucked around in their career. it builds a bit of character and humbles you, and teaches you how to not get ripped off next time.
    1 point
  31. i'm about to skedaddle to the airport peace.
    1 point
  32. not sure if this belongs here really but its sorta abstract i will do more abstract pieces in the near future
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00