Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/13/2009 in Posts

1. I let my shit grow... Like a lazy neighbors lawn... Let it grow till it can't grow no mo!! Don't kno how I ended up with hair on my back though??? My pops doesn't have it... Hmmmm... Maybe that was the evolution phase for my family... New skill acquired: Hairy back!!
    5 points
  2. WHO DAAAAT!!!!!! Just so you know Saints are 13-0...!!!! Shrimp, ershters and hot sausage po-boys....
    3 points
  3. Went to my friends gallery where he was having a benefit for a friend of ours who was in an accident...
    3 points
  4. No particular order - phone camera and possibly not all in one day... Dras - Vegas Yes I am 12 foot tall... Lunch special apparently Summertime - heaters NOT required It really is a numbers' game... Barry doing what he does best There is a cool story that goes with this bike, bro... Local bouncer... Home time Slippers are on - bed time
    2 points
  5. Filled a snapple bottle with a handmade smoothie....fact. Went back downtown. For socks. And white tees (not pictured). Left. Went home with a 50% chance of getting an empty.
    2 points
  6. that cut is horrific. looks like an inverse eyebrow
    2 points
  7. i feel you man, the first time i shaved my pussy it REALLY itched. so i became a man. now i never have to deal with this. detachable penis for the fuckin` win.
    2 points
  8. my boy had this one chick named Jennifer stalk him for awhile in middle school. you know those Coke tabs (the thing you pull to open the Coke)? well, girls called them "fuck tabs" for some reason. i never understood it. but this bitch Jennifer shows up to school one day and hands my boy a grocery bag full of these "fuck tabs". then she showed him where she carved his initials into her leg. he was freaked out by that, and the fact that she smelt like old milk and cigarettes. and she wore JNCO's... god middle school was fucked. there's something extraordinarily disgusting about pubescent bitches between the ages of 12-15. maybe its the fact that they're just discovering deodorant, i don't know.
    2 points
  9. NO ONE CARES FAGGOT. FUCK THE ITALIANS. FUCK THE JEWS. FUCK THE IRISH. YOU ARE A HOMO. STOP POSTING.
    2 points
  10. milky, propped for PBF sucks he stopped making new ones, but some of his shit is genius
    2 points
  11. i just rocked a whole bag of these:
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. love this site. http://thereifixedit.com/
    2 points
  14. Chicago People 60 above - Floridians wear coats, gloves, and wooly hats. Chicago people sunbathe. 50 above - New Yorkers try to turn on the heat. Chicago people plant gardens. 40 above - Italian cars won't start. Chicago people drive with the windows down. 32 above - Distilled water freezes. Lake Michigan's water gets thicker. 20 above - Californians shiver uncontrollably. Chicago people have the last cookout before it gets cold. 15 above - New York landlords finally turn up the heat. Chicago people throw on a sweatshirt. 0 degrees - Californians fly away to Mexico. Chicago people lick the flagpole and throw on a light jacket over the sweatshirt. 20 below - People in Miami cease to exist. Chicago people get out their winter coats. 40 below - Hollywood disintegrates. Chicago's Girl Scouts begin selling cookies door to door. 60 below - Polar bears begin to evacuate Antarctica. Chicago's Boy Scouts postpone "Winter Survival" classes until it gets cold enough. 80 below - Mount St. Helen's freezes. Chicago people rent some videos. 100 below - Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. Chicago people get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg. 297 below - Microbial life survives on dairy products. Illinois cows complain of farmers with cold hands. 460 below - ALL atomic motion stops. Chicago people start saying. . ."Cold 'nuff for ya??" 500 below - Hell freezes over. The Chicago Cubs win the World Series.
    2 points
  15. 1 point
  16. feelin that dekoz!
    1 point
  17. let me clear up what i was saying earlier.....my boy who is italian doesnt deny he is white....he just identifies with his italian heritage more than the WASPy characteristics american society view as being white. kim...by the way....i know people who are halfricans that look white...and they dont consider themselves white. i know halfricans who look arab...and they dont consider themselves arab because thats how they look. shit...i look puerto rican...doesnt mean i have a puerto rican flag hanging from rearview mirror. however....we agree that looking "italian" does get you all the privaleges as any other white person.
    1 point
  18. Gutkha in your eye!
    1 point
  19. Peter Bagge Daniel Clowes
    1 point
  20. You sound like a well educated adult. This is me being facetious on the internet.
    1 point
  21. I'm 24'd for now, but props have been issued accordingly. There's some rad shit in here so far.
    1 point
  22. Mosluggo most likely if it's made by someone other than apple there's a slight risk of it not working... And when u dock it, it's going to play at the loudest level it can.. If you have it connected to your sound sys.. You control your vol Thru it... I have an apple dock n works fine... I had a belkin one and it didn't work... Also depends if u have an iPhone or iPod.. Hope dis helps...
    1 point
  23. yep I got 5 invites left
    1 point
  24. Its 5 am. I'm watching jumaji. Wtf. I watched dawn of the dead earlier. I wateched dawn of the dead last night too. I kinda like dawn of the dead. Remake not the original. They are both equally rad for different reasons. Yep.
    1 point
  25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21NKX4tdOfc
    1 point
  26. true. everyday for the last week tpbm has paint on their hands
    1 point
  27. bump the cold weather its always fun... fuck the bitch ass freeze babys. get up or get beat down. this is burner season lets see some real shit.. bump asert brick breaker
    1 point
  28. Bump the homies Koer Depths Gser Grisle Gimer Yanoe Ex2r And everone else who put it down in tacoma lastnight
    1 point
  29. anyone care to get a room goin?
    1 point
  30. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD its from "18 year old virgin" awful movie, lots of tits though
    1 point
  31. Black Hole by Charles Burns This is some of Derf's work... During his high school years he was good friends with Jeffrey Dahmer who would later go on to kill and eat a bunch of people... Derf made a comic about it which i sadly have yet to read. if you have let me know how it was
    1 point
  32. Greg Irons all day. Slow Death was a great comic with a lot of good work...
    1 point
  33. Granted but now you must be awake forever massaging 50lb cheeto feet I wish I could have a clean slate
    1 point
  34. FIRST OFF IM DRUNK AND STILL IN MY RIGHT MIND, PEACE TO THE CREW, THE MADNESS CONTINUES, I'M NOT FEEEDIN INTO THE BULLSHIT BUT IF U HAVE SOMETHING TA SAY STATE YA NAME AND STOP HIDIN, I SEEN THAT SUBLIMINAL SHIT STOPDELETINGMYACCOUNT PUT UP HERE AND I KNOW SOMEONE TOLD U THAT SHIT, AND IM STANDIN ON MY SQUARE U FAGGETS SO WHEN I SEE THE TRUTH COME TA LIGHT IM GONNA SMACK THA SHIT OUTTA U WHOEVER IT 'S GONNA BE NOW ON THAT NOTE I'M OUT JASE 2010 AND BELIEVE ME I'M NOT A TROUBLE MAKER BUT I GOT THE POWER OF THE GODS BEHIND ME WORD!!!
    1 point
  35. Stop false flaggin on the internet, you probally just saw that shit on Chicago Gangs.:D
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00