Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/08/2009 in all sections

1. System you mean like the black mammy salt/pepper shakers? If they're the ones i'm thinking of, they're fairly common. My mom actually happened to see the show and thought it looked stupid but since then we haven't really missed and episode. I really hate the people who bring in stupid stuff and wanna get large amounts of money in it. The guy with the glass sword..
    5 points
  2. You’re Obviously Upset Must Accept Disappointment
    3 points
  3. Thank fuck I don't remember the decade the way vulcan does...transformers, michael phelps, war 4??
    3 points
  4. this is my yesterday in pics..via phone camera woke up late to this dude whenever im runnin late i get stuckat this drawbridge set the mood handled this my foot work peoples feet print color matching.. paper delivery 12 ounce at work!! syke! bar skate more beer end.
    3 points
  5. Demonstrate value Engage physically Nurture dependence Neglect emotionally Inspire hope Separate completely
    3 points
  6. That's what I always say after drinking the best beer in existence, Miller Lite. Now the world's favorite beer is 12oz's favorite beer. So, support 12oz and support the greatest fucking beer your limplipped toe sucking mouth has ever had.
    2 points
  7. i found the action shot on bsa.com
    2 points
  8. I just watched this other show on A&E called Drawers. Its on Thursdays after The First 48.
    2 points
  9. Interesting article about this in the new TRAINS magazine this month
    2 points
  10. right now im thinking crowded as fuck maybe turn back, nope. went here and here got mom a scarf headed back down town got off saw this!!!! walked went here that have pretty good _____ for downtown OMP OMP went here got a lady this. came out of the store and saw this!!! Complete with 80yr old couple. Bet that car only has 40,000 original miles on it one owner. headed home. That’s nypd HQ btw got on the train again. saw 2 bad ________ for the price of one. the end.
    2 points
  11. bump that mines ykk up on yo zippa!
    2 points
  12. A man walks in to a bar. Alcoholism is destroying his family
    2 points
  13. 7 WEEKS?! WHAT THE FUCK B, YOU GOT A JOB? WHERE YOU GOIN NIGGA? OUTERSPACE? LISTEN MAN ALOT OF THESE NIGGAS ARE GONNA SAY SOME MYSOGINISTIC SHIT BUT ALL IMMA SAY IS, BE FORTHCOMING WITH THE BITCH B. IF YOU TELL A BITCH EXACTLY WHATS PISSIN YOU OFF YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO GET THE SHIT SOLVED...SHE MIGHT TELL YOU WHATS PISSIN HER OFF ABOUT YOU AND THEN BOOM BOTH YALL NIGGAS HAVE YOUR AGENDA PLANNED AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA FIX. YOU GOTTA CUSHION THE BLOW THOUGH, DONT JUST BE LIKE "YO WHEN WE WITH YA MOM YOU ACT LIKE THE ILL BITCH" BE LIKE "YOU ACT WILD BITCHY WHEN WE'RE WITH YOUR MOM IT REALLY HURTS ME" OR "IM TRYING REALLY HARD" UNFORTUNATELY I CANT PULL THAT TYPE OF SHIT OFF BUT A WHITE GUY CAN SAY THIS TO A WHITE GIRL NO SWEAT, FEEL ME? AND YOU AUSTRALIAN SO YOU EXTRA WHITE, SO FUCK IT NIGGA, DROP THE GUILT BOMB ON THAT BITCH. IF SHE SURVIVES THE GUILT BOMB THEN SHE'S A BITCH AND YOU NEED TO ROOF THAT HO. MORE THAN LIKELY SHE'LL THINK YOU'RE "SHOWING YOUR TRUE EMOTIONS" AND "REALLY CARE" AND ITS OK IF YOU DO B, FUCK IT...UNLESS YOU'RE UNDER 25 IF YOU'RE UNDER 25 JUST SMACK THIS BITCH IN THE FACE PULL YOUR DICK OUT AND BE LIKE "YOU KNOW HOW MANY BITCHES WANT THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE? THIS SHIT HERE NIGGA?" (IN THE 2:26 KATT WILLIAMS VOICE) THEN DO THE PONY DANCE OUT THE ROOM. IF SHE DONT LAUGH OR CRY SUMTHIN IS WRONG WITH THAT BITCH.
    2 points
  14. that dude joe lathe is good.. i bet that art show gonna be the jam
    2 points
  15. every time she pisses you off just spray her in the face with water.she will find this unpleasant and will eventually stop the behavior
    2 points
  16. Some of you are fucking retarded. (Not you, bostonsnewestink.) Someone on here asks a question I might be able to answer. I answer it. Now I'm a "name dropper." All right, great. Don't ask me to do any favors for you, then. In fact, don't ask me for shit. Don't respond, don't PM me, don't talk to me. Just don't. There's some old SF heads on here that can vouch for me if they want. Beyond that, I don't have shit to prove to anyone, especially some toy from East Nowhere who just wants to flex so he can bump up his e-rep. Also, I've gotten several PMs asking me if I can put people in contact with dude. I answered a couple but to save time I'm gonna put this out here for the record. I never said I was friends with Barry. I met him a long time ago riding bikes and going to shows with mutual friends of ours, and my connection to him over the years has continued to be on that level. We're friendly, but he's a friendly guy. I contacted a couple of our friends to ask them what they thought, and I shared what they told me with the rest of you. I'm not going to put complete strangers in touch with him directly, nor can I hook anyone up with deals on any of his work. (I don't have any either, so don't feel left out). You can try to get a hold of him through RVCA, that would be your best bet. So if you were going to ask, there's your answer. I should have handled this via PMs but it was late and I was feeling helpful after having a couple drinks. Guess I should have thought twice.
    2 points
  17. or so the world of appearances seems to be in space in time
    2 points
  18. The Law ever make you buff your own work? ever been shitfaced and put a handy where it dosent belong? I know I have anyone else?
    1 point
  19. I'm sure you remember Fusion (I think that's what it was called), behind The Atomic Grill on Richmond. Myth, Dave, and Neil were getting booked to do the back room there for a little while. Nobody ever really showed up accept friends, and the place was usually dead. But the front room, that place was a fucking packed full GHB nightmare. None of the DJs were good either. They all fucking sucked and nobody could tell the difference. I mean really, how hard is it to mix Hard House? There were two Portague guido fucks from New Bedford that used to come up. One of them drove a Blue BMW and strutted around like he was Lando Calrissean or some shit. He was the worst hot dog necked DJ I've ever heard. Every mix was a train wreck. The best part was watching him get all into the music. His records were constantly skipping from him doing the running man. I even remember him wacking the needle a couple times doing his fucking guido tribal dance. That place sucked though. I'd go just to get drunk and talk shit. The wet t-shirt contests were always a bonus, and the girls were something to look at, but overall it was a bad place. I remember sitting in the back room, which was down a flight of stairs. There was nobody there but a few of us and a bartender who was not making any tips that night. All of a sudden these two girls bring this one stripper looking chick down in both arms. This chick is out cold, and when they put her on the couch, she slumps over almost hitting her head on the floor and the two girls panic. So Neil walks over to see if she's ok and comes back laughing. Apparently the girl shit her pants, and it was a full on "shit herself on GHB" situation. To think that chick spent all that time dolling herself up only to shit herself is what made me laugh. The sad part was her friends were convinced all she needed was water and she'd be fine. A diaper would have been more helpful at that point.
    1 point
  20. Hi, my name is Stan and i have been addicted to Marijuana since im 14 years old. Every day i battle my self by trying not to smoke but i always fail. I have been smoking nothing but Montreal's best for the passed 5 years and i just cant get away. Most of my friends smoke regularly and always have bomb piff around, its really hard for me to stop. Sometimes i get really high and just oontz pointlessly until i can no longer stare at the screen because my eyes are burning. When im outside of my city, i get real mad real quick when i dont have my weed. Iv had weed on me more often then my cell or my wallet for the passed 10 years. Sometimes i wake up still high, my eyes are still burning from smoking mad kush the night before. Its a real problem, weed has become a part of me to the point where i would have to reinvent myslef if i want to quit. I would have to stop hanging out with most of my friends and replace weed with some sport activity or some shit. Its honestly a big problem in my life and its very hard to quit cuz i just love it so much. I still some how manage to do the bare minimum as far as job/projects go but im sure if i was not constantly high i would do a better job at both. Iv done plenty of other drugs who are considered way more addictive and never got hooked on anything. I actually hate the way most drugs make me feel most of the time. Weed is like the most loyal bitch i ever had, she always held it down when shit was rough, she made me laugh for years, she got me money when it was needed, she made me new friends and got a few girls to give me head. She was there for me no matter what and its hard for me to let her go. The story goes deeper but im gonna stop here. All this to say, i feel your pain hommie! Good luck!
    1 point
  21. KD TNB TMT BAD ORLANDO
    1 point
  22. first time i saw it, i thought it was the dumbest idea in the world. couldnt believe anyone would wanna see that shit. half an hour later it was my new favorite show. it's like the antique roadshow for junkies and whores.
    1 point
  23. i heard that the energy consumption for this thing is equal to 30 small nations output in a whole year
    1 point
  24. rollin yesterday thru a local spot.
    1 point
  25. How do you get a clown off a swing? Hit it in the face with an axe
    1 point
  26. this thread is now about NANNERPUSS
    1 point
  27. cmon son. president doesn't give a shit about your corny ass bible studies peanuts episode. getdafuckouttaherewitdatbuuuuuuuuuuhhhhshit
    1 point
  28. In regards to that 4 shot Derringer .357, I have read that they have an incredibly hard trigger pull. Personally I'd rather just have a .357 snub nose.
    1 point
  29. Re: Great Pictures~ That's great sheriff, I just found out about the guy yesterday from the latest issue of European Photography. There were prints of "Silver Lake Operations" which looked more like 2D abstract paintings than landscapes. I was pretty much instantly blown away. I was happy to find out his subjects are (environmental) documentary about human industry, than art of art's sake.
    1 point
  30. can we please get back to the cholas
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. True. its fun to have once in a while. tpbm will prop me if i prop them
    1 point
  33. So after returning from the H+ transhumanist conference I am certain of two things: 1) that I do not share the cynical, inevitable-apocalypse point of view described earlier in the thread, and 2) the future is gonna be completely bananas awesome. Start preparing yourselves mentally, within the next 50 years there will be a radical shift in what it means to be human, in ways that are currently difficult to accept and fully comprehend.
    1 point
  34. mcfly you bozo, those boards dont work on water!
    1 point
  35. these trees (all from legal CA medical dispensaries) look pretty good: OG Kush: San Fernando Valley OG Kush (more) OG Kush Lavendar Woody Kush
    1 point
  36. chupa said it, a couple of you got real butthurt i didnt know dudes artsy shit here, i didnt realize i had to follow everyones lives beyond vandalism, guess i forgot i was "on a graff site." cry me a river homos.
    1 point
  37. motha fuck ajar, motha fuck vest, motha fuck let gooooooo, yo and here comes my left blow
    1 point
  38. my nigga was so fresh... missin you like fucking crazy mang... CHUBB
    1 point
  39. hooking up the ps3 that came free with the 46'' lcd sony i bought today. and the obligatory weed smoking.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00